• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harlem Shake (Melee Edition)

blackbird

Smash Cadet
Who will be the one to do it?:colorful:

Someone please do a melee version of the Harlem Shake. It would be hilarious. I can already see it: A couple of smashers are sitting down on the couch casually playing Melee while some random guy is shaking his arse in front of them. After which, of course, a bunch of random dancing and shenanigans will happen.

Do it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sounds awful.
I expect it to be done within a week.

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
sounds like an interesting idea for a tech skill/TAS video

4 foxes on yoshi's or wherever, starts off with one fox doing cool technical ****, ends with all 4 of them doing it.
any TAS'ers out there could even make it like 16 Fox's on one stage lol

blackbird

Smash Cadet
More publicity for the community! What's not to love?

Shoutout to Lovage. I listened to the whole song and it's pretty amazing.

blackbird

Smash Cadet
I just met a guy with a MountainGoat tag and they are on smashboards. My life is complete. (I really hope that name is in reference to John Darnielle of TheMountainGoats.)

This is proof that good will come of this.

MountainGoat

Smash Journeyman
It's not but I do like that band. People ask me that a lot actually which is how I found the band actually haha

kd-

Smash Lord

4 foxes on yoshi's or wherever, starts off with one fox doing cool technical ****, ends with all 4 of them doing it.
This exact idea was proposed in the Michigan Melee fb group, someone/people need to do it before it fades :o

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
if it's people in real life then **** no that would be horrible, now if you made a video that relates to the music, then that would do it

I'm saying like maybe TAS- Link being the terrorista and throwing bombs everywhere and there could be one fox and two falcons fighting eachother in really this-is-impossible-but-possible-because-tas, if you did that then we could get a ****load of views, and we would probabl be the only fighting game to do it (that is untill they copy us)

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
lmao why are you guys so against this it would be awesome as hell, the real life videos are kinda cool too

Or are you what they call turbo nerds

Also, it should totally start off with Kirby in a C. Falcon mask lol

Mahone

Smash Champion
vg bootcamp said they would be doing it this weekend

i have no idea what this is, and based on these comments im pretty glad

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
yeah it's happening at xanadu on saturday

man you guys are so mad ~_~ its not that bad lmao

even though i dont really get it...guess im turning into an old man or something

Isprayaxe

Smash Apprentice

This is how I imagine it would be, a bunch of guys with controllers would be way less entertaining

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Who will be the one to do it?:colorful:
Someone please do a melee version of the Harlem Shake. It would be hilarious. I can already see it: A couple of smashers are sitting down on the couch casually playing Melee while some random guy is shaking his arse in front of them. After which, of course, a bunch of random dancing and shenanigans will happen.
Do it.
Seriously. Die in a fire.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
lmao why are you guys so against this it would be awesome as hell, the real life videos are kinda cool too

Or are you what they call turbo nerds

Also, it should totally start off with Kirby in a C. Falcon mask lol
Considering it's a bunch of white kids who have never gone near a ghetto and calling it trap music, don't pretend like it's not some nerdy **** to drive around in your 95 civic listening to baauer. this **** is old, and needs to get laid to rest. why dont we make a smash gangdam style video? that would be totally hilarious and funny.

Top Bottom