• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hardest tech with douglas j?

sam:)

Smash Cadet
so i've been thinking about making a tech skill video and i was wondering what some of the hardest tech with falcon could be.

up-b reverse edge cancel, hax dashing with invincibility, and pivots are all i can come up with

Last edited:

タオー

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1146-8863
pivot gentleman's
boost running
edgecancel stomp on platform to instant knee
tech chase reverse Falcon Punch
reverse bair-> knee follow ups
reverse falcon kick kill setups
dash-> perfect Pivot on ledge-> edgehog
dash-> perfect pivot to maintain initial velocity-> WD to ledge
Dash Attack ledge-> pull back-> double jump-> wall Jump under battlefield-> knee-> upB to ledge
Anything to nipple spike
Edge cancelled fB into anything useful
Just some ideas

Last edited:

GooseKhan

Smash Rookie
side b edge cancel on platforms maybe?
hax dash but instead of grabbing ledge double jump onto platform waveland back into falling up air edgecancel on dream land is possible

Derekgg

Smash Rookie
Drop from ledge and jump -> drift into stage -> up air (or any aerial really) -> drift back to ledge -> edge cancel to regrab ledge. Repeat.

タオー

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1146-8863
Drop from ledge-> double jump within 2 frames-> bair within two frames-> Aerial Interrupt onto stage-> downward/upward angled ftilt towards ledge. Great edge guard option coverage.

Top Bottom