• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest Luigi Technique?

PaciFIST

Smash Rookie
Is there some kind of trick to doing the tornado recovery? I mean do you just go as fast as you can with your right thumb or do you need to bring your left hand over or something? I can only get 8-9 :(

C 3

Smash Ace
I've heard before that the down B has to be charged before you can use it to recover. Maybe i'm mistakened, but if i'm not, can someone elaborate on that please.

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
I've heard before that the down B has to be charged before you can use it to recover. Maybe i'm mistakened, but if i'm not, can someone elaborate on that please.
You have to do the down+b once on the ground in order to be able to do the cyclone recovery...

And the misfire is the hardest technique for sure.

WeedLuigi

Smash Apprentice
To tell u the truth guys, my misfires occur at the right times, like when I think I wont make it to the stage and misfire safely to the stage, or I misfire and kill my opponent...:chuckle:

gogogobaby

Smash Rookie
i comepletely gave up on luigi but yeah down b recovery is jsut insane

i would hoenstly have to do muscular finger training with like weights to be able to click that fast
Wieght training wouldn't make your finger move faster all it would do is make you shatter the contrller or something with your thumb. Wait does anyone else see the possibilties here. !THUMB-FU!

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
OMG YES...Dair spike...i havent even gotten that down...I STILL think its completely random because i have hit people at the bottom of Luigis feet and its spiked 0.o...so i dunno...

mario-man

Smash Lord
Hey!
Is that my seat!?
...Oh, and btw, Luigi has favor vs Mario.

Down B Recovery is like nearly impossible. Lol

Top Bottom