• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Handwriting

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity

Excuse me for the horrible photo. Hey you can still see most of it.
My regular handwriting, my chained handwriting and my Japanese handwriting.
*sigh*
To think I once had good Japanese caligraphy.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Here's my handwriting i did the alphabet on español
20160913_113928.jpg

The Ch and the ll are not in the original alphabet in español but we use them in everyday life. We have to two N's Theres N and ñ

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
The Ch and the ll are not in the original alphabet in español but we use them in everyday life. We have to two N's Theres N and ñ
Well,
Ch, Nh, Lh and Çç are used in Portuguese, but I'm not sure they'd count here too.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Well,
Ch, Nh, Lh and Çç are used in Portuguese, but I'm not sure they'd count here too.
Nah that's portuguese alphabet it has latin but Español and Portuguese are to different languages. But if i talk to a Portuguese person in español they will understand half of the stuff i said same goes for me.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Nah that's portuguese alphabet it has latin but Español and Portuguese are to different languages. But if i talk to a Portuguese person in español they will understand half of the stuff i said same goes for me.
I know that much. Spanish and Portuguese are pretty different but as someone with Portuguese as my first language, I can understand some Spanish.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
My handwriting hasn't improved since 5th grade. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures tomorrow, it's truly astounding to see how little has changed.

Top Bottom