• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Handful of 3.6beta bugs I've noticed

GlowingOrangeOoze

Smash Cadet
  • Can no longer press L to switch pages on the stage select screen
  • Short musical flourish that plays between rounds (during the time the announcer is saying the names of the characters you'll be fighting) in classic mode no longer plays
  • Waiting on that screen for several seconds caused a crash (I got giant bowser, was playing hard mode as standard boxing glove DK [selected by random] with 5 lives, and had all 5 remaining)
  • Samus cannot b-reverse a grounded semi-charged shot. (So this isn't possible)
Not sure if intended:
  • Ganon still can't aerial instant reflect by holding B, as was advertised as being possible around 3.5's release
  • sonic's dtaunt no longer makes whooshy sounds

GlowingOrangeOoze

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I interpreted that as fixing the situation that caused you to change direction without sending the charge shot in the new direction

my bad on the alt stages. I just didnt think of that.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Please read the sticky on bug reporting.

You need a descriptive title.
You need yo research what you find
You need to split bugs up into topics so others can see them easily so no duplicates are made

GlowingOrangeOoze

Smash Cadet
Sorry. I don't have much time today, and I thought it'd be better to get these reported in their current state than not at all.

Top Bottom