• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I am FINALLY back on. I just got a wireless mic (i figure if I pay 50 f-ing bucks for it, I hopefully wont break it) but it takes a while to charge. Hit me up, I will probably be on most of the weekend b/c I just moved, dont know anyone, dont have sh*t to do, and dont start work until Monday.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wow so I was playing some TS today and it ended up being shotty snipes in standoff and it's so stupid! Whenever you die, you basically spawn in the middle where everyone can see you. I lost count how many times I spawned, then I got shot in the head because standoff has terrible spawn points for shotty snipes.

Oh and i played some team doubles games today and im now 25 in it. :)

Btw, does anyone else here but me watch the "Arby 'n' the Chief" videos? I just saw the movie one and it was so funny lol.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Up to 46 in SWAT. The ranking system is kinda aggravating b/c I was going up every win or couple wins, and now that I am up to 46, its taking forever to go rank up again. Plus crappy teammates are getting aggravating.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
No funny/cool Halo screenshots in this thread?, I have a friend that plays mostly Halo 3 (Le0NiDazSPARTAN) and he's taken a lot of good ones.

If you ever find that a-hole online, kill him good.

smashman90

Smash Lord
BJ, I am pretty good at SWAT since I have been on a winning streak lately on there. So if you ever need a teammate and I am online, then be sure to send me an invite sometime. I am only at Lv. 20 though, I still need to rank up some more.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to get my mic today, but I'll probably not go online. I'm skull-hunting and working on legendary campaign.
need some help, i got another halo disk so i can do some more campain if anyone is up for it.

i finally went back to lone wolves for the first time in 4 months and got up to 40 in an hour.

anyone else getting annoyed with people constantly spamming you with screenshots saying that sending it to everyone will get you recon. its got to the point where i just delete any screen shot sent without even looking at it.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm down to like 3 skulls left, the second one on ARK, the IWHBYD skull, and tilt, i have all of the others.

Maybe when I go to finish legendary if you're up to it

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
anyone else getting annoyed with people constantly spamming you with screenshots saying that sending it to everyone will get you recon. its got to the point where i just delete any screen shot sent without even looking at it.
YES. Holy crap its annoying. Some of them are good/funny, but others are just stupid. People don't realize that a screenshot doesn't usually give something all of the credit it deserves, and therefore can look pretty pointless.

Smashman- im up for some SWAT later on. I just got done playing a lot, got up to 48, but now back to 47...that 50 is going to be tough to get, but im pretty determined. We should get a big group and do some DLC Obj or BTB.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay! So I'm finally moved in to the new apartment, but I only JUST got my internet connection working. Only to find out that I left my Halo disk over at a friend's house! So I'll be on whenever I can find the time to drive over and pick it up.

I haven't played in so long!

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
no, im not a fan of 1v1, sry. BTW shwatguns sucks major balls, as well as the other objective type games...bungie is really trying to ruin swat with these new game types

Renth

Smash Hero
well whateve, i'll help anyone rank up if you want got my commander working on my colonal, then shortly after fighting for my brig.

if anyones down for T Slay and you're good enough to hold your own against 40+ then i'll happily play

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
well whateve, i'll help anyone rank up if you want got my commander working on my colonal, then shortly after fighting for my brig.

if anyones down for T Slay and you're good enough to hold your own against 40+ then i'll happily play
I'm currently a major grade 1. And what level are you in TS? I used to be 39 till i dropped to 35 because of bad teammates. And I can hold my own against 40+.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll be on tonight, I've been working on the non-campaign achievements. I'm stuck on the two-for-one with the spartan laser, what is a good map for it?

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Two for One: Either wait for them to bring back Infection for a weekend or try your luck in the caves on Snowbound.

Renth

Smash Hero
Two for One: Either wait for them to bring back Infection for a weekend or try your luck in the caves on Snowbound.
There's a laser in infection? and i'm pretty sure you can only get the 2 for 1 in a ranked FFA, which of course is lone wolves.

The way i got it on my old account i got crazy king on snowbound and tried to line up shots.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I'll be on tonight, I've been working on the non-campaign achievements. I'm stuck on the two-for-one with the spartan laser, what is a good map for it?
Yeah, it has to be a ranked ffa (pretty sure atleast). Honestly, I asked people in lone wolves if they would let me when a map with laser came up (I know, weak stuff, but I heard/saw someone else do it, and after a long time of trying, i found it easier just to ask). I have gotten many double lasers since (other play lists), but its SO obnoxious to get in ffa. Might have a harder time finding people who will do it now (offer to let them kill you the rest of the game or get a double laser themself) but eventually you will find a couple willing people.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
There's a laser in infection? and i'm pretty sure you can only get the 2 for 1 in a ranked FFA, which of course is lone wolves.

The way i got it on my old account i got crazy king on snowbound and tried to line up shots.
Infection is considered a free for all gametype, and was ranked the first time it was put into matchmaking. And yes, there was a variant of it with splazers.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Success! I now have my Halo disk, Xbox, AND an internet connection. There is nothing holding me back from non-stop Halo except a full time job!

I have gotten many double lasers since (other play lists), but its SO obnoxious to get in ffa. Might have a harder time finding people who will do it now (offer to let them kill you the rest of the game or get a double laser themself) but eventually you will find a couple willing people.
I have a triple laser kill I did that's in my file share. It's awesome. Two of the guys I killed had snipers too! Have you seen the stuff on the top 10 from MLG? They have a video of a one-laser quintuple kill.

Top Bottom