• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 8...Oct. 15th Road to Revival..Wallingford, CT

strawhats

Smash Master
no it's next weekend. I think you got confused with Hall of Gaming (8)...October15th

I first thought and read it as October 8th then saw October 15th and was like....facepalm

IcyLight

Smash Lord
no it's next weekend. I think you got confused with Hall of Gaming (8)...October15th

I first thought and read it as October 8th then saw October 15th and was like....facepalm
this, next weekend folks not oct. 8th

Don't trust the past, TeeVee.

Mafia and I going hard at this.
Hey matt, remember that time you had to fight double doc in teams? I do :D

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

Nice job catching that before my edit.
Yeah the title keeps throwing me off lol
Hey matt, remember that time you had to fight double doc in teams? I do :D
I wish I didn't. :mad:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
oh wow i thought it was this weekend ****tttt

its fine though i got every saturday off now so ill still be here. this just allows me to go to a big brawl tournament this weekend ;]

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ teevee: hey you dropped fox for sheik? Good choice, shiek is less technically demanding (unless you make her technically demanding, lmao)

i'm working until 1 this day (i think) so if i'm not too tired i could be there in time for singles. Or to just pay the venue fee and hang out and play friendlies\seriouslies.

Also hi solar! :awesome:

:phone:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Don't think I'm going to this now (everyone booo! lolol). But yeah, I'm not sure the best way to get here via public trans and a lot of ppl want me to be at comic con.

But EVERYONE here should enter the Apex raffle!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
so yeah, looking forwards to this now lol

hoping to see and play some ppl i haven't for a while

how many ppl from maine are going?

:phone:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I just spoke to the guys at Subway.
They have posters out for the tournament, and told me there has been a lot of interest from their customers.

Definitely going to have some very fresh new faces here! :)

Nabo

Smash Rookie
whatsup everyone i go by Larz on Smash, and my friend goes by Pins, we're allright, but not pros. We really want to know what kind of competition is going to be in the amateur bracket when we show up
from my super limited exp it seems like there are always a few borderline people who got screwed over in pools, end up in amateurs, and beat everybody...but for the most part I bet you'll feel fine.

Amateur Bracket is super hard tons of pros except for the byes and octave. and emos/girls (lol what's the difference)
niiice ¬¬

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Couple Questions:
When do these tournaments usually end? (Regular bracket)
How close are the closest bus stations (that has buses to NY [peter pan/greyhound]) to the venue?

Top Bottom