• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 7: Look who's running the show now!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i keep on reading the title of the thread as "Hall of gaming 7: Look who's ruining the show now!" lol.

coinkydink?

maybe.
Damn.
Don't trash talk to the TO bro. ;_; This is mucho stressful already.
-DD

Niko45

Smash Master
another tristate tourney on the 20th?

brooklyn?

if it is. then thats no biggie travel wise. Anything directly in the city is a pain in the arse for everyone other than myself(which is still kind of a pain.) The thing with no johns is that the venue is relatively close in terms of tristate. Plus its not in the city which is THAT much more attractive. Surprisingly enough we still got a 40+ turnout last time, so I am not nearly as worried as before. I didn't have that faith in new england to show as I should have.
Nah you guys will be fine. I was speaking more selfishly that I'd like to go to tournies every weekend and if this were on the 13th it would be perfect for me because I would attend this and then also attend the BK tourney but alas this is not the reality.

Max?

Smash Champion
It's been too long since TFS has gone out to a HoG (last January or February?). Put it on a date that isn't conflicting with a local tourney here, and we're guaranteed to come out (especially if I'm not driving).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It's been too long since TFS has gone out to a HoG (last January or February?). Put it on a date that isn't conflicting with a local tourney here, and we're guaranteed to come out (especially if I'm not driving).
Welp, okay.
>_> Which is why I asked how far in advance your stuff is arranged. Since I'm running HoGs now and stuff.

*shrug* I dunno.
I'll just do whatever dates the major NE groups give me that I can do, and hope for the best.
Too much work to coordinate with Tri-State since you guys seem to constantly have tournaments.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Can anybody sell me a good controller here?

:phone:
Imported:
NINTENDO GAMECUBE Controller - White (new edition one with long white cord)

Give me ~40 bucks. near mint just on the brink of being broken in. I have only used it probly 10-12 hrs total. Marked it with a small scratch and recently opened and rebuilt(so the parts are hella legit) If you research you will find the most legit places have them new for 30 + shipping. You ideally will pay a tad bit more for mine but its only been used for smash and you can get it more conveniently than if you order online. Alot of cheaper places are suspect and may send you phony 3rd party knockoffs.

Its been used for smash only and the joystick is crisp. perfect if you want to break it in for it hasn't really been used too much. i think its probly been used by me like at 2 tourneys and my GF played some friendlies with it.

I will bring it to HoG7 and if you dun like it i will give you ur money back.

most of my controllers that I have cleaned/made/parted are m2k approved. I've actually made a controller for him(twice). I also can do small repairs on existing controllers. if u have a bad controller bring it to me and I can try to fix it.

/ebay

Nah you guys will be fine. I was speaking more selfishly that I'd like to go to tournies every weekend and if this were on the 13th it would be perfect for me because I would attend this and then also attend the BK tourney but alas this is not the reality.
lol you greedy.

OH I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS.

A tourney every week. Wallingford, CT among the ranks of PC/KDJ/CORT to down in NYC with WES/PC to NJ with M2K/Zang/sensei/Eggm. My travel game was super on point back then WITHOUT A CAR!

crush

Smash Master
Imported:
NINTENDO GAMECUBE Controller - White (new edition one with long white cord)

Give me ~40 bucks. near mint just on the brink of being broken in. I have only used it probly 10-12 hrs total. Marked it with a small scratch and recently opened and rebuilt(so the parts are hella legit) If you research you will find the most legit places have them new for 30 + shipping. You ideally will pay a tad bit more for mine but its only been used for smash and you can get it more conveniently than if you order online. Alot of cheaper places are suspect and may send you phony 3rd party knockoffs.

Its been used for smash only and the joystick is crisp. perfect if you want to break it in for it hasn't really been used too much. i think its probly been used by me like at 2 tourneys and my GF played some friendlies with it.

I will bring it to HoG7 and if you dun like it i will give you ur money back.

most of my controllers that I have cleaned/made/parted are m2k approved. I've actually made a controller for him(twice). I also can do small repairs on existing controllers. if u have a bad controller bring it to me and I can try to fix it.

/ebay
i dont really wanna buy anything thats close to new i need a broken in controller because mine is at my friends house who i cant get it back from and i have another thats broken in but my friends brother chewed off part of the black stuff that covers the copper wire so when you plug it in it doesnt work. do u have any controllers that are broken in ? because ill buy them if you do

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i dont really wanna buy anything thats close to new i need a broken in controller because mine is at my friends house who i cant get it back from and i have another thats broken in but my friends brother chewed off part of the black stuff that covers the copper wire so when you plug it in it doesnt work. do u have any controllers that are broken in ? because ill buy them if you do
I have a one with out a stick rubber thats pretty solid. its my secondary controller. if you have a stick rubber to an old busted controller or something I can swap it out or if you like it like that.(some smashers do). I will part with that one for ~35 because of the fact that I would be giving you the white shell. If I were to give you the sell its in currently I'd easily charge 40~50. the shell pieces are rare and I dun intend on giving them out. I rather trade those like how I did for my elusive emerald bottom.

I just hawked ebay and there isnt even a trace of the old rare ones. But just in case any of you guys happen to run across anything:

Emerald (japan only)
Pearl(euro only)
Mario Bros. (mario/luigi/wario colors)
Nintendo club (white and blue THE RAREST)
tales of symphonia special edition(mint green super godlike)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Speaking of which, I need my controller back from Dave. He doesn't play as much anymore and I loved that thing.
-DD

crush

Smash Master
I have a one with out a stick rubber thats pretty solid. its my secondary controller. if you have a stick rubber to an old busted controller or something I can swap it out or if you like it like that.(some smashers do). I will part with that one for ~35 because of the fact that I would be giving you the white shell. If I were to give you the sell its in currently I'd easily charge 40~50. the shell pieces are rare and I dun intend on giving them out. I rather trade those like how I did for my elusive emerald bottom.

I just hawked ebay and there isnt even a trace of the old rare ones. But just in case any of you guys happen to run across anything:

Emerald (japan only)
Pearl(euro only)
Mario Bros. (mario/luigi/wario colors)
Nintendo club (white and blue THE RAREST)
tales of symphonia special edition(mint green super godlike)
okay so what type of controller is it originally? (like silver,black,white etc) and could you swap the stick rubber of one of my controllers onto it? and what is the white shell?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
okay so what type of controller is it originally? (like silver,black,white etc) and could you swap the stick rubber of one of my controllers onto it? and what is the white shell?
its was originally a purple and clear bottom. and yes and I can swap the rubber piece.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh yeah, Mokumo brings up a good point.

BRING SET UPS!

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'm bringing my Wii.

Crush might be bringing a recording setup. He's gotta use a venue comp though, iirc.
Nick, don't you have a recording setup as well? I'd like to get this tournament on MeleeATLNorth if we have the setups.
I have a laptop, think he could use that instead of a venue computer?

DarkDragoon
IceArrow
+ 1
+ 1
octave
crush
slox
irishmafia
weapon x
jdog (?)
matt.zeb
blanky
Budai
Bolt
jam stunna
swiftbass
Bloshi
gotpho (?)
Ryucloud (?)
dudutsai
[those kids who play in ct but don't post]
(brookman, awesomesean?) (?)
shrminkledorf
Yedi (?)
Mokumo
sox
arc
hab is fake.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't think I can go.

My dad wants to get one of my family members' roof in NH done Saturday. I wish I was able to make this instead so hard. T_T

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ryucloud I see you viewing this thread.
Also, wepx should be going. Trying to get the one, the only, the CHILLITOM!!!!! to come. We might go with ArcNatural.
HELL YEAH CHATROULETTE TOM!

What do people think about Draft Crews? I can probably organize it on the spot if we have enough time. I'll probably run out and grab a dazzle one of these days, since my gamebridge kinda sucks ***.

-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero
showing charlie my sig
showing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sigshowing charlie my sig

Top Bottom