• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hah! I knew there would be NO Megaman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
like the thread name implies, Sakurai was right not to include him because, c'mon he's third party plus he is a fighter from fighting games not a brawl type fighter, I just posted this to prove that I was RIGHT!! and you all were wrong so admit it!!

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Megaman was my #1 most wanted character in Brawl. :(

I'll leave my shedded tears in a cup on my way out so you may drink them.

BUT, there's always Smash 4! :bee:

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Like anyone gives a crap what a guy named "Lord Hokage" has to say.

I am also sure you wanted Naruto or someone else equally stupid in Megaman's place.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
there probably won't be one since Brawl is "the smash to end all smashes" but then again it would be so bad if a 4th one came out as long as Megaman wouldn't appear
No no, little troll, it is "The Brawl to end them all". ;)

Why you so mad at Megaman? Did you drop a copy of Megaman X on your big toe or something? :confused:

Megaman starred in games similar in format to the 2-d Metroid titles.
The 2D Megaman games were nothing like the 2D Metroid games.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
Like anyone gives a crap what a guy named "Lord Hokage" has to say.

I am also sure you wanted Naruto or someone else equally stupid in Megaman's place.
oh no!! I'm scared{sarcasm} not you again!, anyway i'm sure even though Anime characters didn't have a hell of a chance showing up, I bet he would have made a far better character then Megaman

No no, little troll, it is "The Brawl to end them all". ;)

Why you so mad at Megaman? Did you drop a copy of Megaman X on your big toe or something? :confused:.
hey! who are you calling a troll :laugh:

but to answer your question about why I don't like him is because I just plain don't like his type of games which for me "lacked entertainment" and also Mega ***** my SNES

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
In format. They're side-scrolling adventures. He said MM was in fighters?

Anyway, OP, just because some people here wanted him to be in, doesn't mean all of us thought he would be.
Nahh, you see, in Metroid, it's all about exploration on one big overworld.

Megaman is pick a level and get to end, then fight the boss. Then pick the next level.

Plus Samus has always had one thing on Mega: She can aim her arm cannon. :laugh:

But both are sick series though, and they both easily make my top 10.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ he sure is lol... but it would have been nice to have Megaman and Samus in the same game duking it out, but oh well that's life

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
there probably won't be one since Brawl is "the smash to end all smashes" but then again it would be so bad if a 4th one came out as long as Megaman wouldn't appear

the point is that I was right and all you fools thought and argued that he was gonna be in
Your argument is ******** no one ever said "LAWL MEGAMAN IS GONNA BE IN 100%". Your crusade against the Blue Bomber is illogical and a waste of time. Go play in traffic.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Ha! I knew there would be no Toon Link!

I just knew it! I knew it..I knew..I...

Oh wait...

I dont know why you are so anti-Megaman, I dont have a problem with that but surely you can see how he had potential? I would have much rather seen him in than 1 of the 5 clones we have.

Seriously, half-decent characters were discarded for clones. Megaman was one of them.

Oh and for the record, I hate Toon Link. With a passion.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
Ha! I knew Naruto wouldn't be in.
even I knew that you ******!!

Your argument is ******** no one ever said "LAWL MEGAMAN IS GONNA BE IN 100%". Your crusade against the Blue Bomber is illogical and a waste of time. Go play in traffic.
I guess no one ever mentioned it, but you all were making arguments like he was gonna be in

WOOOOW you were so smart, do you want a cookie or something?
no thanks! how about you shove it down your throat instead :p

Ha! I knew there would be no Toon Link!

I just knew it! I knew it..I knew..I...

Oh wait...

I dont know why you are so anti-Megaman, I dont have a problem with that but surely you can see how he had potential? I would have much rather seen him in than 1 of the 5 clones we have.

Seriously, half-decent characters were discarded for clones. Megaman was one of them.

Oh and for the record, I hate Toon Link. With a passion.
even though I don't like Toon Link so much I glad he did make it in even if he had to be a semi-clone, but it's worth it because he took Mega's place instead

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I don't see why people feel the need to bash Megaman, seriously he would have been a terrific character. He could have been a powerful mix between Samus and Kirby, allowing him to powerblast and steal others ability, thus would made him one of the best characters in the game.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm really glad I knew not who Lord Hokage was before looking it up after reading LavisFiend's post. I don't like this thread or the poster.

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
Megaman was another one of the characters I wanted. So that makes...Phoenix Wright, Megaman, heck...I just like Capcom. :p

What I was thinking for Megaman was...whenever you launched an enemy, your buster gun would change. Basically, it would be a lot like how in Megaman games after you beat a boss, you gain their powers. You wouldn't gain their exact powers (like kirby) but you'd gain a variant.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I be postin' in an epic thread, I do indeed.

I be hangin' 'round 'till this thread get closed, and I be watching the troll man troll his way around town, yesindeedyIdo.

Besides, guys...
hah! I knew there would be NO Buzzlightyear!

Doc_Gerbil

Smash Rookie
BUT, there's always Smash 4! :bee:
Exactly! I'm kind of disappointed in Brawl (Single Player could've been way better, online multiplayer is severely lacking, etc.), but I loved Melee. So I'm hoping that if MegaMan does make a debut, it'll be in a game I'm crazy about!

It's tough love.. I have to rag on Brawl because Smash Bros. is such a strong series and it has so much potential to be even better than it is now. It's still a great game.

Oh - and Isaac from Golden Sun would be kinda cool, as well

D00D64

Smash Cadet
Ha! I new there would be NO Ridely!
...Kinda...

Seriously though, DUN B HATIN. Rock would have been nice, but I can live without 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom