• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hacked Mii Fighters...

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
It seems people are modifying the equipment of Mii Fighters extensively:
People are uploading these online in the sharing menu, so unmodded systems can use them. Even though they aren't tourney legal, they're still an interesting find. Now anyone can have Super-Saiyan Goku in Smash Bros. :troll:!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I want those Mii, how did they find it?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You can find them if you just keeping searching through each Mii's equipment stat, which is tedious, you can find a couple. I would say if all stats are over 300, your good! I found an OP Sakurai Mii and easily defeated Master Core at 9.0 :awesome:. The only problem is that he went extremely fast, so he was hard to control. The only "error" they have is that they "claim" to max out at 200 in which in battle they don't. So, hopefully this helps!

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Not gonna lie. Hackers like those bring a lot of fun to the table. I mean, don't you just want to be OP occasionally? I've found one of them with 200 on each bar. I bet this is the easy way out for people who want to beat classic 9.0. If you want then you can just challenge yourself against a level 9 hacked mii. I haven't tried that yet but I know this will be much harder than a simple level 9.

For those who want one for themselves. Just put it on worldwide. I would also recommend putting up the mii's type so you can enjoy your favorite. Will take a lot of research but you can still find one occasionally.

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
I need to find more of these. I don't have a wifi spot here.

I'm sure Nintendo will come up with a filter to ban these. Oh man, what is a guy to do.

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
Can only the creator upload share and upload them or is it possible for somebody to re-share a downloaded Mii?

Also at the moment there's somebody spamming the Japanese Mii list with multiple copies of their hacked Mii's, of all three classes with 600 in every stat, although they all have really bad customs like 1111 Large Mii, but if you can't find any, they should stay up for the rest of the day since it's should be about 1:30 AM in Japan, so uploads will probably slow down enough for them to survive.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I have 2 hacked miis. One is 200 on all stats. The other is 600. I've tested them out and see no difference between the 2.

Also, as powerful as seeing a mii with full stats, I felt like they might as well add in auto healing and other advantages.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I actually found a couple of hacked miis with not only with over 200 on speed, defense, and attack, but also with auto heal as well.

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
I've noticed when I connected online again today any Mii Fighter I downloaded with over 250+ stats were reset to zero.

Seems like Nintendo has a filter up. However it doesn't affect fighters that are still around all 200s.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I've noticed when I connected online again today any Mii Fighter I downloaded with over 250+ stats were reset to zero.

Seems like Nintendo has a filter up. However it doesn't affect fighters that are still around all 200s.
All of the hacked miis I downloaded are now at 200. No big deal since anything higher than 200 didn't add anything extra and is the same as 200 anyway.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I thought this was about hacking the costumes with custom textures.

Still cool. :3

YorkTC

Smash Rookie
I guess its good Mii's can't be used online. Or maybe thats why...

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I guess its good Mii's can't be used online. Or maybe thats why...
When customs are off, equipment is disabled. There is no reason to not allow Mii Fighters in FG outside of lack of time/laziness. Now here my kind friend here called "Devil's Advocate" will list complaints.

1 But Hitler vs Jesus!
Then just allow preset Miis. The Guest Miis, and the placeholder Miis.
Or allow all of them, and allow you to report Miis and quit the match then and there. If your report is random, you get a punishment and can't report Mii users like that. If it doesn't warrant a ban but had good reasoning, you're notified, and so are they. If they'r using Hitler or Satan or something, they get hit with the banhammer, and lose their right to make their own Miis either permanently or for a long time (week).

2. Butbutbut custom moves! How do they work?
Allow them like they normally are with, and have the moves they're using be obvious in some form.

2.5 But that's not fair!
Neither is the lack of platforms for heavies since is polarizes in zoner and Mac's favor. Neither is Omega Lylat, which is an auto win for Jiggly (and Kirby and MK. to lesser extents).

3. What if they end up busted?
This is only an argument with Brawler, and we haven't banned Diddy, so no unfair treatment

4 But I haven't gotten used to them!
Your problem, not mine. Mii mains shouldn't get unfair treatment of not being able to practice if they don't have a nearby scene, simply because people don't wannna adapt.

Who else thinks Mii Fighters deserve to be in FG?

Now back on topic. Using that Java hacking stuff, I have crit perfect shield helper and explosion +200 all equipment at the ready. Now to buy a new charger for my dead 3DS... Where can I get DSi chargers?

Last edited:

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
List of Good Ideas I came up with:

Hyper Smasher
Moon Launcher
Critical Hitter
= 250 Damage UpSmash and 210 Damage Regular Smashes

Meteor Master
Anchor Jump
Smooth Lander
= Melee Mechanics in Smash 4

Vampire
Auto Healer
Crouch Healer
OR
KO Healer
= Master Healer

Double-Jump Boost
Hi-Jump
Leaper
= UP UP AND AWAY! Put on Falco or Yoshi for the highest jumps you'll ever see. A single jump could reach halfway up the central pit of Smash Run

Sprinter
Trade-off Speedster
Speed Skater
= MACH 7! Put on Sonic or Captain Falcon for unbelievable speed. Run faster than what the camera can keep up with. (First hand experience)

Trade-off Defender
All-around Trade-off
Desperate Defender
= Hardest in the Universe. Put on Bowser or Lucario to have them survive ridiculous amounts of time.

Food Lover
Caloric Powerhouse
Caloric Immortal
= Snorlax! Put on Pacman to have every bite eaten a Power Pellet Bite

If you put any of these on and make a couple of characters. Could you be so kind as to add me as a friend on 3DS so I can download some of your Mii's? I really want to try these myself.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I enjoy fighting hacked miis so far. If only someone can hack an amiibo with 200 on everything with special effects.

I have a replay of a level 9 hacked mii vs 2 level 9 cpus in a 3 stock match and the hacked mii won.

I was thinking of using a hacked mii to rush through classic but I stopped and killed myself when master core was just a ball. Why? Because I don't want a hacked Mii to break my highscore (Yes that matters to me).

If anyone can make a goku hacked mii then please let me know and when I can download it.

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
I was thinking of using a hacked mii to rush through classic but I stopped and killed myself when master core was just a ball. Why? Because I don't want a hacked Mii to break my highscore (Yes that matters to me).
Watch this video. Not even hacked Mii's can reach the score this man (and I) have reached:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5iTAY25cE

That's why I want the custom badge combos I listed. In the right hands and minds, the most insane gameplay is possible.

sweglawd

Smash Rookie
I got one It said it had 600 on everything but after it had 200 on all of them

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
I got one It said it had 600 on everything but after it had 200 on all of them
I believe the game caps at 200 for all stats. Although certain builds can go past it for sure. I don't think there is any game play difference though.

TheRealBlueBlur

Smash Apprentice
I got a 3x 200 stat version of all three Mii Fighter classes right when I saw this topic. 9.0 custom Classic is feeling like 6.0 without customs.

Last edited:

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Huh, this makes me wonder if there will ever be hacks to change their specials without the direction limitation. Eh, I can explain that better; choose a down special on the side special tab or a side special on the neutral special tab etc. =P

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I thought this was about hacking the costumes with custom textures.
Admittedly, this is what I was hoping for. If someone found a way to make their Mii look like, say, Cackletta or Grodus, that would be glorious.

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
I hope they keep this when they do an update for Mii Sharing in the Wii U Version. That ****ing challenge of beating 9.0 without losing a life is frustrating as **** and a hacked Mii would surely help get the job done.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Hacked miis seem to still be around. So far, I have got tired of the basic hacked miis. At this point, I will only download ones with extra abilities like auto heal For example since I already have enough normal hacked ones. If you're hacking a mii, might as well give it some of the most OP abilities as well.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
If anyone has some of these, maybe we could do it by friends? It seems they're getting pretty good at filtering them out.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I guess you can't transfer them over to the Wii U... which is the main thing I wanted it for, since I have pretty much everything unlocked for 3DS already anyway (only missing some hats on 3DS).

Oh well.

Creativion

Smash Apprentice
I found a Reggie Mii with all stats at 200. It was really well made and it had Reggie's right face and everything. Next I also found a Chuck Norris Mii with all stats at 600, but it was really well made.

At least I got some OP fighters!!!

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
For the record, the update still didn't do anything to hacked miis surprisingly. So those who downloaded them don't have to worry (yet?). I'm sure they know about it by now but they haven't done anything yet. Not that I'm complaining.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Okay, I just got an Action Replay to modify my equipment. I'm just having trouble doing that. Could someone help me on how to modify Mii Fighters with that Save Editor?

itsSANICSPEED

Smash Rookie
NNID
ahmadissaleh1
Watch this video. Not even hacked Mii's can reach the score this man (and I) have reached:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5iTAY25cE

That's why I want the custom badge combos I listed. In the right hands and minds, the most insane gameplay is possible.
Do you know where the Smash 3ds save file is located on the SD Card? I've been searching Google for at least an hour now and all I'm seeing is some stuff about fixing corrupted saves (Nothing about the location)

Top Bottom