• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I'm not sure about the mm. Depends on how much money I have left after food/entry fees and whatnot. I also might mm some out of state people. Next time definitely though.

I might be able to pick everyone up from Raleigh on Friday night, but I highly doubt I will be able to go Saturday night. So unless killer and flamingo can get a ride to ch otherwise, you guys might have to skip out on that charlotte tourney. Maybe omni could drop you off in ch on the way back?

He should be able to. Thats what we are gonna ask him.

What time you getting back from HERB Sat night?

lord karn

Smash Master
Just chill on franklin street or in the student union or something

Adam just pick plur up. There is always room. Remember pound 3!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
HEY

Since I'm pretty much confirmed for this now, I'll be driving here sometime on Saturday. I'm gonna need housing, and I can't pay hotel prices because I have very little money. I don't mind paying something if I have to, but it can't be too much.

Housing for two on Saturday night, Reflex and Kismet. Someone help us out here.

lord karn

Smash Master
HEY

Since I'm pretty much confirmed for this now, I'll be driving here sometime on Saturday. I'm gonna need housing, and I can't pay hotel prices because I have very little money. I don't mind paying something if I have to, but it can't be too much.

Housing for two on Saturday night, Reflex and Kismet. Someone help us out here.
You can stay at my apartment if you want. It's ~45 minutes from the venue. There should be some other people staying there as well, so bring blankets/whatever.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Flamingo and I*
Did you know that the construction sauce used has actually been around longer than the one you prescribe? In fact, "Flamingo and I" actually began with English writers getting it in their heads that no language but Latin was a good language, and so to make English more "beautiful," they decided they simply had to make their language more like Latin. Latin required case agreement even within ConjP's, but English allowed pronouns to be objective in the same position (it's probably related to C-command).

The same thing happened with infinitival 'to'. For some reason, people got it in their heads that because you can't split infinitives in Latin, you shouldn't be able to in English.

Suffice to say, I laughed at your post hard.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Did you know that the construction sauce used has actually been around longer than the one you prescribe? In fact, "Flamingo and I" actually began with English writers getting it in their heads that no language but Latin was a good language, and so to make English more "beautiful," they decided they simply had to make their language more like Latin. Latin required case agreement even within ConjP's, but English allowed pronouns to be objective in the same position (it's probably related to C-command).

The same thing happened with infinitival 'to'. For some reason, people got it in their heads that because you can't split infinitives in Latin, you shouldn't be able to in English.

Suffice to say, I laughed at your post hard.
*blinks*

wow.

[edit] Someone teach me TvC!!!

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
@pp we can friendly in brawl yeah, my bad, i just thought i remembered you asking for a brawl mm. but thats fine.

holy **** this is tomorrow. no jones.

YOU BETTER **** RIGHT NO JOHNS!:mad:

ME and my boy MCPO team up, it's garunteed first place....top-o-da line.

.....ONLY DA FINEST:mad:!!!!!!!

rhan

Smash Hero
So yeah there are a few SoVA peoples that are comming to this. I unfortunatly is not.

But it's whatev. I want lots of **** recorded. Loads of trash talk talked. And fun to be had to all.

Edit: And I want Smith's avatar. It's too sexy....

Top Bottom