• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Remember when I said I may enter singles?

Yeah...

**** that.

Not for 15 bucks. Especially if I'm doing doubles for both events and probably a few money matches, AND THEN we're eating out that night.

IHOP, people? LET'S ****ING DO THIS!

I'm so excited. =D I can't wait. +^_^+

Dublio

Smash Ace
Zomg, Pacstrife is alive? Are you still sexy as always I wonder? Hmmm....

I wonder what Malk and Karn look like now. Its been so long. Ah well, we'll find out at Herb. Muwhahwhawha.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Aw PLUR come on. you gotta represent NC ICs ; ;
I will.....

in doubles. I'm better in dubs anyways. I suck at singles.

Trust me, I would if I had the money, but considering I have to pay TWO SHARES of rent this month because one of my roomies doesn't have the money, i think I'll cut my losses.

I'm making Cheesecake though. =D

Cheesecake/money matches?

rhan

Smash Hero
Not looking good for me. Even though I did get to sign up for the behind the wheel class...I haven't taken the class yet andthis is 2 weeks away. MaSHi doesn't look like he shows interest in the tourney any more... Yeah....

I still want the recording and live streams to happen. <.<

Make this **** hot NC! BEHR is bringin da FIYAHHHHHH! Haha!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh boy.

**** just got serious.

___

So, after talks of money johns, and fear of getting mom cancelled, I can safely say that I have a FAIRLY GOOD CHANCE of makin it to herb now.

Now, I dunno if i'll be able to make it and enter anything, but that's a whole 'nother question for a whole 'nother day. But I think i'll be able to go.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Oh boy.

**** just got serious.

___

So, after talks of money johns, and fear of getting mom cancelled, I can safely say that I have a FAIRLY GOOD CHANCE of makin it to herb now.

Now, I dunno if i'll be able to make it and enter anything, but that's a whole 'nother question for a whole 'nother day. But I think i'll be able to go.
How are you going?

If you're going in your car, pick me and Calvin up. WE'LL PAY YOU

David Mathis

Smash Cadet
TRANSPORTATION anyone?

If you live in or around Carteret County, NC. I will be going to the tournament with 3 other brawl friends of mine. I am supporting transportation. so if you need it. give me a hollaaaa haha

gas money will be expected. if i pack my car of 4 other people, it will be 17 bucks a person. if theres only 3 people itl be 23 bucks a person.

so heres my contact stuff.

252 342 4481
david_mathis_2@Hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/davemathis

i live in beaufort, nc. so if your short a ride, gimme a call ill pick ya up

rhan

Smash Hero
Somebody better give me a god **** ride to this.

I'll cry if I miss this.
I will too man. :(

Awesome Dogy! You're too good.

Rhan, Kadaj is finding a way to go. See what he's doing. You need to be here man!
My day just got better! Well due to the recent Melee/Brawl tourney that happened here. Kadaj has accepted one of my crew mates (since he's the only one that plays Brawl in the crew) into his. So maybe me and Kadaj can convice him to drive us...

Edit: On the other hand he does have ADHD.....Yeah never mind. I'd rather live so I can attend other tourneys... ._.

Edit edit: Actually I'll see what can happen there. I'll keep in touch with Kadaj to see what's going on with him. :)

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
I'm at the same **** place I been for the past week!

The only place I can access a computer is at the gambling spot. You know where that is.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well dang. If you wanna get with us tomorrow to watch unc vs duke go to game crazy or something and call me or zio ****it!!! Gonna be off the chain

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bull ass, LozR.

Thunda, I work 8-5 tomorrow and am getting together with Megan and James. Depending on how long that takes, we could then waltz over to where LozR an' choconilla are hangin'.

Up to you, bro.

[/off-topic]

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Hell you *******es forget that I cant F'n fly. I'm not exactly in da uhhria, ya know. If could get any where by nunzi it's by chance/aka my mom feels like gamblin.

Top Bottom