• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gundam 00

Darkslash

Smash Master
Okay so Gundam has multiple branching universes.

Gundam and its sequels like Gundam Zeta and Char's Counter Attack are set in Universal Century

Gundam SEED and its craptacular sequel Destiny are set in the Cosmic Era

Gundam 00 S1&S2 is set in Anno Domini

_umbra_

Smash Champion
When does season two start up? Season one was great. It's going to take a lot to compete with code geass though :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it starts this weekend on sunday at 5pm japan time.
http://www.gundam00.net/
official website for more info. sorry its in japanese. lol.

plus u forgot about:
G Gundam
Gundam Wing
Gundam 0080
Gundam 0083
i could go on....

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I decided to finish up the first season today, I left off around ep 10 when it was airing. Do you know who will sub the second season?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
at this very moment gundam 00. is being aired in japan.
i'm not to sure who is subbing this. i am guessing the same as last time?

Darkslash

Smash Master
When Setsuna pulled of that Ominslash at the end of the series i knew it was going to go from awesome to AWESOME!

Any ways can't wait for it. Starting today as well.

UPDATE!! WATCH IT NOW AT ANIMEFART!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that's a silly name for a site. lol.
i watched it when the raw came out.
there isn't a decent fansub out yet.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I kinda stopped halfway through the first season of Gundam 00 for some odd reason. I need to start watching it again.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
conclave-mendoi release is out. they sub good.
this episode was pretty amazing.
the exia looked all terminator. lol. poor allelujah. i wonder how neil's brother (new lockon) is like?

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Yeah the first episode was very solid. Although I was hoping that 00 would avoid
having random characters that aren't qualified to be pilots become pilots just because it's a gundam show.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Yeah the first episode was very solid. Although I was hoping that 00 would avoid
having random characters that aren't qualified to be pilots become pilots just because it's a gundam show.
Lyle was part of the resistance, so to speak. PLUS if CB is still doing like it did before they chose pilots that past the test, Which was why Allujah and Terria where kinda shocked some 14 year old is piloting the Gundam Buste--I mean Exia

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I was thinking more about
Louise.
haha. i thought it was obvious when you mentioned random. :laugh:

i think she probably agreed to become a pilot. most likely explained later on for her reasons. most likely for the death of her relatives/family. i wonder what saji would think when he finds out.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I was thinking more about
Louise.
At the end of Season 1 she was in a elevator with Regene Regette(the Tieria look alike). Its assumed that she went in training for the 4 years PLUS her rank is Warrant Officer. If any thing Saji is going to be a Miester of some sort...

Darkslash

Smash Master
I have . They were seriously action packed and over the top awesomeness. They took no time in spending 5 episodes rebuilding celestial being and cut right to the chase.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Anyone else catch EP7? The series is really starting to piss me off. All the characters have one line now. Allelujah says "MARIE!", Setsunsa says "Gundam" or "Setsuna F. Seiei", Tieria says "Sumeragi!" and all the ALAWS say "Mr. Bushido".

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yup i watched it. i read in one of the fansub forums u can play a drinking game with every time he says mary u take a shot. i lol'd. so i counted and it was like 20 times before the half way point.

i still like the series.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Well they're probably gonna stop the Marie stuff. seeing that All and Marie will be doing mouth to mouth so they can't talk. Because now because Marie's back.

MISTER BUSHIDO!!!!!! His A-Head's a **** samurai. ****ing awesome.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
mr bushido is so awesome. i also found it amazing when they called him mister. i wonder when they are going to say
oh its just graham
lol.

Top Bottom