• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide to fun decent players and avoiding trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
This is not a full list, IT's a list of people who I can think of and can say for sure.

Trash: Everyone in TTFU and TGER or whatever. Madeo, Battlecow, Starking, Kero, Koro, Near, I love smash, Frogles, Combo guy, The Ron Paul guy, UNKNOWN iXi, Knitephox, Parallax, Komotonoto, Agent 31, and everyone on kaillera.

Non-Trash: Ybombb, Zenyoke, MATTS!, Dextard, The Marigana falicon guy in that mexican crew, and everyone in canadian. And everyone with a B in their name. And LD.

I hope this helps settle the ****fest that has been brewing for years now. I have went out over the hill and came back with arrows and a tomahawks sticking in my back.

Last edited:

Madao

Who's Madeo?

Ironic how half the people you listed as trash are cool people and i don't know that many people lol...

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Who's Madeo?

Ironic how half the people you listed as trash are cool people and i don't know that many people lol...
You're not cool, You LIKE statements made by people who were just trolling. You helped contribute to someone's lack of knowledge of the game. Therefor you are not cool. Not cool at all. And a few trash players are COOL never said they weren't. I even listed people who have pulled my sword before.

Madao

You're not cool, You LIKE statements made by people who were just trolling. You helped contribute to someone's lack of knowledge of the game. Therefor you are not cool. Not cool at all. And a few trash players are COOL never said they weren't. I even listed people who have pulled my sword before.
At first I questioned what you meant by trash, so I looked at the list and saw that some of the players you listed were very good, so it can't be based on skill. So how can cool people be trash?

Seriously, you are one of the biggest trolls on this site. No one else confuses me as much as you do. I really hope you are account sharing because it seems like you have multiple personalities. There are times where you actually make sense and other times where you make 0 sense.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
At first I questioned what you meant by trash, so I looked at the list and saw that some of the players you listed were very good, so it can't be based on skill. So how can cool people be trash?

Seriously, you are one of the biggest trolls on this site. No one else confuses me as much as you do. I really hope you are account sharing because it seems like you have multiple personalities. There are times where you actually make sense and other times where you make 0 sense.
Um, invent a time machine using the MIPS processor and go back to 2008, play the entire time until now, then tell me the people I named are good. UNKNOWN can't 1v1. I only put Ybombb on the decent list because he's fun to play, even if he's too egotistical to accept losing consistently. Now FROGLES and Starking, which are the only ones I can think of that might be somewhat "GOOD" in comparison to me, still suck. Frogles is half assed and doesn't play anymore, and Starking has only beat me once a few years ago and I remember specifically beating him every single time I see him on.

So, you're just not good enough, to judge people yet. Stick to your silly brawl hacks and I'll stick to sticking it to people like you. Look at you, you're all sticky now.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Um, invent a time machine using the MIPS processor and go back to 2008, play the entire time until now, then tell me the people I named are good. UNKNOWN can't 1v1. I only put Ybombb on the decent list because he's fun to play, even if he's too egotistical to accept losing consistently. Now FROGLES and Starking, which are the only ones I can think of that might be somewhat "GOOD" in comparison to me, still suck. Frogles is half ***** and doesn't play anymore, and Starking has only beat me once a few years ago and I remember specifically beating him every single time I see him on.

So, you're just not good enough, to judge people yet. Stick to your silly brawl hacks and I'll stick to sticking it to people like you. Look at you, you're all sticky now.
You admitted and frogles confirmed that you have never beat frogles once in your life so how can he be trash.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I see Aerodrome in the Users Viewing Thread list...

Stop posting ****ty threads, smasherx74/TheCreepyLink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom