• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess the above posters main just by their name

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
Villager, because its in yoru flair (or whatever its called on here)

Edit: In reply to naoshi

Last edited:

BBC7

Smash Ace
Guess mine. You can probably see it clear as day and my avatar has nothing to do with my main You'll never get it

Spirst

This thread is going to be filled with (and already is so far) people who don't care enough or are too lazy to change their mains listed under their names and people who are looking at the picture literally right in front of them and saying it.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
This thread is going to be filled with (and already is so far) people who don't care enough or are too lazy to change their mains listed under their names and people who are looking at the picture literally right in front of them and saying it.
I bet you play as Ridley.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While this is a fun idea, the main pictures basically defeat the purpose. As well, generally forum games do not belong in the Wii U and 3DS sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom