• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guardian of the master emerald, Knuckles the echidna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulsaburgore

Smash Cadet

You all know this guy right? The guardian of the master emerald? Well if you don't then that's okay because it's Knuckles the echidna. Anyways before moving on to move sets and taunts I just really hope someone hasn't already made a Knuckles thread that would shut down this one. Anyways heres his move set:

A moves: His regular A is a punch, his up A is an uppercut, his down A is a downwards punch.
B moves: His regular B is a chargeable super punch (basically a really strong punch and also similar in fashion to sonics smash attacks...kind of...), his side B is a charge attack, his up a is an uppercut that basically works like diddys jetpack but only froward or in a straight line which is challenging for competitive play but okay for a 4 player match with friends, his down B is that move he does in Rise of Lyric that caused the Jump glitch.
Smash attacks: His Foward smash is a small spindash that ends with a glide that's really short, his up smash is the same as sonics but does more damage in return for a bit of knock back if in the air, his down smash is the same as peaches but this time with the master emerald (this is smash brothers remember not sonic so don't complain about the master emerald being used as a throwing object).
Final smash: Knuckles becomes hyper knuckles, like the up smash this does more damage but un like the up smash it lasts shorter.
Taunts: Knuckles up taunt is his laugh from sonic 3 when he steals the emeralds, His down taunt is him chilling like at the begining of sonic and knuckles (his story not sonics, his side taunt is him doing what he did at the title screen of Sonic and Knuckles.
Victory endings: Couldnt think of any maybe I'll come back to this when I finally get some ideas of what they could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom