• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gresham

T0MMY

Smash Master
I am a Pichu pro. Smashwiki told me so.
Someone come over and play against my Pichu and then we can play with toy trucks. Vroom vroom.

mangler

Smash Cadet
I am a Pichu pro. Smashwiki told me so.
Someone come over and play against my Pichu and then we can play with toy trucks. Vroom vroom.
i love playing with trucks vvvvvvvvvrrrrrrooooommmmmm

i would like to play tour pichu because i never play any and your a pro so u would be a worthy challenge for me

my truck is faster

oh do you have pokemon pearl/diamond?:confused:

Binx

Smash Master
Hey guys I live in portland and have been wanting to smash with new people for a long time, I know this is really short notice but IF I can get my GF to agree I want to try and get like 6 or 8 people out here to play for fun, I have 2 TVs and a gamecube and a Wii, One TV makes the most horrible noises in the world so the sound will be muted but the other one works fine, plus you don't really want sound muted the whole game anyways, and if someone brings over a third TV we could have 6 people be playing and rotating constantly for some fun. Send me a PM if your interested in coming, and Riot I don't want to money match you again just yet. I think I need a wee bit more practice against samus lols.

Anyways if you are interested in coming down here go ahead and PM me, when I get enough of them I can have some ammo to ask my GF with, "but look at all these cool people who wanna come"

Edit: I live right on the max line so you should be able to get here from anywhere with relative ease, even if you carless like I am.

Top Bottom