• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gresham

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Hey, I am wondering. How many players are pro in Gresham and they are tired of the small smash community. Because I am always up for a smash :)

Balloon

Smash Lord
There's no such thing as a pro in Gresham, let alone a pro in Oregon.

T0MMY

Smash Master

Balloon

Smash Lord
If there were anyone other than you Peach Masta, they would have posted in the OSM thread by now.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
A professional is someone who makes his living at a particular trade, which is pretty much impossible with SSBM related events since the payout is nothing compared to say... Halo.

Then again, my Cost of Living is $0.00 and I've make more than that from tournaments, and I do main Kirby... so maybe I am a professional after all. >_>

brdy_

Smash Lord
pro·fes·sion·al (prə-fĕsh'ə-nəl) pronunciation
adj.

1. Of, relating to, engaged in, or suitable for a profession
2. Conforming to the standards of a profession
2. Engaging in a given activity as a source of livelihood or as a career
3. Performed by persons receiving pay
4. Having or showing great skill; expert

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, I had assumed that T0MMY caught the blatant sarcasm of brdy's original post.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
where was team celestial princess at SF: E, i thought you guys were going to show up, oh wells. We should play sometime just to get some practice in

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
One thing you will learn about The Gresham 6 is, we are very flaky EVEN though we would have gone to this one if Ryan did not have to go to prom but yeah we shall put some practice down how about next weekend?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
One thing you will learn about The Gresham 6 is, we are very flaky EVEN though we would have gone to this one if Ryan did not have to go to prom but yeah we shall put some practice down how about next weekend?
Hey man I would play you and I know Gresham pretty well I think I could come play you.

Oh and I agree with mangler! He BLOWS! if you know what I mean lol

If we play would you like to do money matches?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Sounds good will you be able to play later on tomorrow? I am fine after 3 to play. what do you say? Oh and I will come see you how much money would you like to play for $5 / $10

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Money matches are stupid; don't do them. I'm from Gresham, but living in Eugene for college. May be back for summer, may be staying here over summer. Not sure yet.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
They are not stupid lol if your good enough you should be able to bet money to prove you are. I know that I am willing to bet money if he can beat me and take my cash good for him. Thursday works out just fine it will be better today I am busy sadly.

Dude also I want to fight all the Gresham six I will money match every member of your group ^.^

Me VS the Gresham six. $$$

Can't wait to play you guys later.

My cell number is 503-754-5352

And if you can't reach me there for some reason try my house phone 503-788-9444 just as for David

joshisrad

Smash Lord
"They are not stupid lol if your good enough you should be able to bet money to prove you are."

Fallacious logic. Try again.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
"They are not stupid lol if your good enough you should be able to bet money to prove you are."

Fallacious logic. Try again.
Whatever you say man your just another smasher that doesn't have a name in my book so it don't matter to me what logic your trying to understand from me. lol

Plus this talk isn't even with you I am talking with some body new and trying to welcome them to the smash scene.

You are trying to make fools out of people on threads because you have nothing better to do with your time.

Kind of like I am wasting me time saying all this to you I have a job interview in 15 mins. I need to get over there you know to make some real money. You see Gresham dude the reason josh thinks they are a joke is because he either loses to much money or he doesn't have any to begin with.

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

joshisrad

Smash Lord
You are truly one of the least intelligent people I've seen on these boards. Ah, it seems I'm falling back on ad hominems as well. I am tempted to continue this and prove each attack you've made upon me wrong, but I don't think it's worth it.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I don't even know why I post on these bored this is what makes me feel stupid lol

What I need to do is just go to smash tournaments and play people who are worth my time you Josh are not I think the last time I played you, you did nothing but bend over backwards and take a beating lol do you do that often?

I don't know I don't care.

Just know this Josh even though you think your so smart and so much better than me as your making it sound, your really not in fact you much lower then me always clowning on people on this stupid web site that hold almost no point other than a bunch of dorky smash kids trying to get together at a fricken dude fest and do nothing but tap buttons on a game and your still no good at that lol

But again I don't care...... I am to much of a happy go lucky guy to sit here and fight with a fricken waste of time breath you know wiping my A$$ everything that's more important than you.

I have a rave to go to this week but the next week I will be free to play with people Gresham guy if you would like we can even play more next week as well and try not to listen to much to what people say on these boards it's nothing but people clowning each other to feel better lol

Just sit back and laugh at all these people who will try and insult your or my "intelligence" that's what they love doing. I think that's all they will do until they grow up just a little more and relies that we live in a nice world with nice people who get along very easy but then the sucky people come out get all but hurt and make others mad.

Oh well...... again and again I don't care.

Josh say what you will your very life doesn't mean anything to me so go a head type away do whatever you need to do to put a smile on your face lol and I will do that for myself as well.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I don't even know why I post on these bored this is what makes me feel stupid lol

What I need to do is just go to smash tournaments and play people who are worth my time you Josh are not I think the last time I played you, you did nothing but bend over backwards and take a beating lol do you do that often?

I don't know I don't care.

Just know this Josh even though you think your so smart and so much better than me as your making it sound, your really not in fact you much lower then me always clowning on people on this stupid web site that hold almost no point other than a bunch of dorky smash kids trying to get together at a fricken dude fest and do nothing but tap buttons on a game and your still no good at that lol

But again I don't care...... I am to much of a happy go lucky guy to sit here and fight with a fricken waste of time breath you know wiping my A$$ everything that's more important than you.

I have a rave to go to this week but the next week I will be free to play with people Gresham guy if you would like we can even play more next week as well and try not to listen to much to what people say on these boards it's nothing but people clowning each other to feel better lol

Just sit back and laugh at all these people who will try and insult your or my "intelligence" that's what they love doing. I think that's all they will do until they grow up just a little more and relies that we live in a nice world with nice people who get along very easy but then the sucky people come out get all but hurt and make others mad.

Oh well...... again and again I don't care.

Josh say what you will your very life doesn't mean anything to me so go a head type away do whatever you need to do to put a smile on your face lol and I will do that for myself as well.
wow. I think this can be settled with a simple
NO, U

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
haha wow....I am not really new to the smash community at all. And hey Josh you should come to Gresham for the summer I never got to play you at the SF:E I went to it would be fun. Riot or David whatever so are you not free this week on thursday or are you free on wednesday. If not when?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
haha wow....I am not really new to the smash community at all. And hey Josh you should come to Gresham for the summer I never got to play you at the SF:E I went to it would be fun. Riot or David whatever so are you not free this week on thursday or are you free on wednesday. If not when?
I am free this Thursday we can play then

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, I might want to come as well, Riot, MM for whatever you get from them?

Gresham people, Money Match? Whatever price you want, down to like a dollar.

Where would we all be meeting?

Josh, just because you don't see the point of money matches or entering tournaments doesn't mean other people can't.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Haha wow umm we would be meeting at my place if we were to go and I am not money matching because I don't like to bet blindly so yeah.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Oh well........

Then I guess your not going to money match me at all.

Whatever I will still play the game, yeah it would be at your place what time on Thursday would be good for you?

Jem.

Smash Master
Pro could just mean your insanely good, too. If you just leave it at that.
Reminds me of my old Smashboards name, FalcoMasta.. (When I was 13 and extremely cocky)

mangler

Smash Cadet
You are truly one of the least intelligent people I've seen on these boards. Ah, it seems I'm falling back on ad hominems as well. I am tempted to continue this and prove each attack you've made upon me wrong, but I don't think it's worth it.
actually he is one of the smarter people although he has his dumb moments that was not one of them .................... in fact im not sure u have any of this intellect u speak of SERIOUSLY :mad:

ps your logic is illogical

Jem.

Smash Master
No, you guys were debating on the first page what a professional is.
Just be careful, if you arent the MASTA of Peach, someone might burn you if they don't like you.

Balloon

Smash Lord
actually he is one of the smarter people although he has his dumb moments that was not one of them .................... in fact im not sure u have any of this intellect u speak of SERIOUSLY :mad:

ps your logic is illogical
. . .

Top Bottom