• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yea won't be going to ur tourney Nightmare =/, I'm bz on the 20th, but thanks for hosting though. Makes me glad ppl still care enuf to host melee tournaments around here =D.

But uhh sry to change topics abruptly, I hope ppl are headed to york tmrw. I'll be going and bringing my setup, usual time. (getting there round 7ish)

idea

Smash Master
haha, i guess i will. i'll probably be pretty tired, though, since i'll be up much of the night working on my two assignments due tomorrow. ...then getting up early to finish one of them. then full day of classes.

Imadh: pacific mall. or this one guy who has a kind of video games stand at york. remind me to look into that next week or something, i could probably get one for you if you can give me the money for it. i think it's $40 plus tax.

the same guy sells overpriced classic games...once i saw super metroid for $30-$40 or something, haha.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Don't get an R4; it's old and unsupported. Not only that, most new games don't work on the R4 so lol. As for which one to get, I have no idea. My old ****ty one is crapping out on me so I might do a bit of research into the newer flash cards, I'll let you know.

And to reiterate what Kyle said: PMall sells a dickload of them

Congrats on DSing out Imadh =p

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer

I.B

Smash Lord
Alright Josh, thanks. I reeeeally wanna play HG/SS but I'm broke :(

Also, just finished watching Falcomist vs Shiz. I was actually surprised, I guess I underestimated Falcomist. Although I don't think Shiz's vs Marth game is the greatest. And it was funny how Falcomist never JC'd his grabs but still got away with most if not all of them. The end of match 5 was just...wow. SUPER grab range.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ekEy9V9F0#t=2m43s

idea

Smash Master
jeez <_< yeah, bad example i guess.

and josh is right, imadh, i forgot getting other ones was an option =P you'd probably have to order something else online...but you can get stuff that's better than an R4 for less money...

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Falcomist is dirtyyyyy.

Guys do you know when the Dsi Xl is coming out and how much does heartgold/soulsilver cost??

edit: nvm I stopped being lazy and checked myself.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
[c=0][a=1]Middle[/c]-[c=4]Finger[/a][/c] says:
im shy
gotta get me some punani lol
*Suju* --- Any Day says:
LOL
[c=0][a=1]Middle[/c]-[c=4]Finger[/a][/c] says:
or else i'll end up ****** somebody

Too good Paco, too good.

idea

Smash Master
okay, question about one of the other things i don't really know about computers. there aren't TOO many such things =P (the other was about 64-bit processing)

i was retesting the bandwidth limits on utorrent cause our internet was just upgraded (all dai). it seems to be working fine for uploading and downloading, at the limits it decided on, but it still said something along the lines of the ports not being forwarded. since everything is working alright and i can't even find any other error messages under preferences (i was using "setup guide" so it would check speed automatically), should i bother with this at all?

i think i looked up what port forwarding means once but i don't remember anymore.

Sanu

Smash Champion
port forwarding is helpful, although I'm not typing up how to do it lol, differs from router to router. Also, static ips are necessary.

_GOOD TIMES_

I'll do it for you next time we're at your place, just remind me.

idea

Smash Master
haha, okay, sure. how hard is it? cause utorrent also gave me a link to a site that tells you how to do it for hundreds of different router models, one of which i assume is mine.

and...what does it do?

edit: yeah, that was the one, chiisu.

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol, just saw alice in wonderland.....it was ok.
ya i heard bad things, mostly from LL but they're such hate mongers there so i didn't really know what to think lol

@javon: never heard of it o.0

OMG I MISS EDGARD :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
...Nujabes died in a car accident today x.x.. the Samurai Champloo composer

His work has aided many a car rides to OOS tourneys

RIP D:

Sanu

Smash Champion
oh ye, i just posted a thread for it but...

Here you go fellow smashers: https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/tokenbase/?affiliate_id=netflixgold

Code: 5M9G1A

Get it while they're hot. If it says "Sorry, supplies are depleted" just try again in a few minutes. It always gives that ****, and it's one per IP so glhf."
If you guys don't have a 360 and want to just do it to give me an extra free month, feel free :3

OUT OF LOVE FOR THE COMMUNITY!! Or something.

unknown522

Some guy
Ughhh.... I have to go see Diary of a Wimpy Kid with my little brother....I personally don't think it's gonna be a great movie, I was instantly turned off by the "secret freckle" gag.
lol, that movie looks random. Apparently there's a book for it.

ya i heard bad things, mostly from LL but they're such hate mongers there so i didn't really know what to think lol

OMG I MISS EDGARD :(
yeah, same. The movie wasn't so bad though IMO.

...Nujabes died in a car accident today x.x.. the Samurai Champloo composer

His work has aided many a car rides to OOS tourneys

RIP D:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: My friend says thanks josh for the xbox live stuff. It just ran out like an hour ago, so we renewed it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
ATTN MELEE SMASHERS:

I've got extra AN (ANIME NORTH :: May 28 - 30th 2010) passes to sell again this year. Another batch of ****heads bailed on me for pre-reg, haha. It's $55 at the door for a weekend pass but for smashers I'll give you a weekend pass for $30. For those of your friends who are interested and aren't a part of the smash community, I'll be selling them for $40. Pretty good, ya? Send me a PM if you're interested, I've got to get rid of these things ^-^
kthx

Top Bottom