• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Thursdays are **** until I can reschedule after this semester. I do plan on hopefully coming out to whatever the next smashfest is...maybe if there's one before the tourney.

Bing

Smash Master
Hey can anyone house me Saturday night? Im hosting a Playstation Allstars tournament on Saturday and I'd rather not go back to St.Kitts just to go back to Toronto the next day. Let me know asap please :D

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
If I were on my computer instead of my phone I could post the screenshot of when the official sony allstars video had the tags "ssb, ssbb, sbm, smash brothers, melee, brawl" before they took them off.

:phone:

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Congrats ryan for betting m2k. And his marth too, I think you would have distorted his sheik ;). I was sad to not c u go fox again in grand.. congrats to david to getting 3. Good ****! Also miss you guys (except u camilo... Not coming out last time when I was home aarrrggg. Lol jk) watched your match against djnintendo, u don't feel comfortable fox samus eh? You find sheik samus alot better? Also coming home late to mid dec so I hope to see alot of you then.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Congrats ryan for betting m2k. And his marth too, I think you would have distorted his sheik ;). I was sad to not c u go fox again in grand.. congrats to david to getting 3. Good ****! Also miss you guys (except u camilo... Not coming out last time when I was home aarrrggg. Lol jk) watched your match against djnintendo, u don't feel comfortable fox samus eh? You find sheik samus alot better? Also coming home late to mid dec so I hope to see alot of you then.

hasn't improved

Ministry

Smash Ace

Just awful, Hasn't improved.

unknown522

Some guy

hasn't improved at all

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman

Worst player 2012

Windrose

Smash Lord
ok, after looking through the apex thread and studying the schedule. I can't go for sure. I really want to go though. the tournament starts from friday...that'd mean leaving on thursday...and coming back monday again. it's practically a 5 day trip. can't book all those days off =( no miraculous sudden change of mind like rom 5.

UNLESS...I do the weon-x...

something about playing against campy EC players was really fun though. DJ Nintendude is best DJ

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of that, how are people getting there? I don't feel like going to the U.S. for something beforehand so I'll just go directly there from here.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of that, how are people getting there? I don't feel like going to the U.S. for something beforehand so I'll just go directly there from here.
Me, bernal and possibly some others are thinking of megabussing to NYC and taking public transit to New Brunswick OR flying from Buffalo to Newark NJ. The flight was like 140 last I checked and the bus was 120ish. If you have any ideas I'd be interested as well.

Also holy **** I spelled bernak and my autocorrect on ipad fixes it to bernal

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Oook, I'll fly then. Wanted to see what everyone was doing, flying alone is so boring... also large Mexican ladies fall asleep on you... for a few hours.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
man ffs

my mom told about that flight and showed me it, and after looking it over a second time i noticed she DIDNT ****ING CLICK RETURN FLIGHT so the flight is 260 round trip -___- sorry everyone

looks like a megabus kinda trip lol

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
me and bernal are looking into it but its difficult to make plans without information on the hotel rooms

edit: if anyone wants to room with me and bernal let one of us know pleeeeeeeeeeease!! were thinking of doing 5 people in a room and bernal is willing to sleep on the floor and one of you lucky ****s would get to share a bed with me ;)

Windrose

Smash Lord
Didn't eternal and hammertime say they would drive to apex? there's your travel solutions dawg.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
as much as i think i could work my way around being able to drive,

the ideal scenario for next semester is that i have a full time lab position somewhere on campus and i'll still be working my other job :(

if apex was strictly 2 or maybe 3 days, maybeeeeeee

Top Bottom