• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol why

falco sheik is so common nowadays

i think we might have done falco peach for like a game but i don't remember
yea but its kurtis' falco vs YOUR sheik and im just like
lolololololololollool

unless his falco magically got better in the month i havent been around.
im sure if he saw these posts he'd know why i find it funny

sauc3

Smash Lord
yea but its kurtis' falco vs YOUR sheik and im just like
lolololololololollool

unless his falco magically got better in the month i havent been around.
im sure if he saw these posts he'd know why i find it funny
my falcos great, it can drill shine fast fallers to 60 on fd, then lazor to grab and edge guard.

should anything go wrong in that series of events however, im at a loss lol

idea

Smash Master
my falcos great, it can drill shine fast fallers to 60 on fd, then lazor to grab and edge guard.

should anything go wrong in that series of events however, im at a loss lol
mine is the opposite =3 it can make up combos sometimes but it won't do anything you tell it to.

idea

Smash Master
i kinda miss multiple choice exams. in general essay/short answer ones are easier (cause you just kind of say everything you know) but multiple choice is so much nicer to deal with.

weon - X

Smash Ace
oh ryan you and your ****ing birdaphobic atitude, we should play more so u can lose that fear, i want u to do good at apex you hear me son? this goes for all the rest of you *******

.Marik

is a social misfit
I just spent the afternoon at a hospital under the supervision of police officers who had me on suicide alert.

Apparently I was going to overdose on prescription pills. Yeah, news to me as well.

What the **** Meadowvale. :|

Ministry

Smash Ace
I just spent the afternoon at a hospital under the supervision of police officers who had me on suicide alert.

Apparently I was going to overdose on prescription pills. Yeah, news to me as well.

What the fuck Meadowvale. :|
if i may ask what were u taking?

at one point earlier in my life, i was on morphene, tegratol, vasatec, analopril and losec and they thought that was fine. im not sure why they had suspicion of you though?

.Marik

is a social misfit
if i may ask what were u taking?

at one point earlier in my life, i was on morphene, tegratol, vasatec, analopril and losec and they thought that was fine. im not sure why they had suspicion of you though?
I wasn't even taking prescription pills.

They thought I was taking Oxycontin, though.

I think a teacher called in saying I was going to kill myself over the weekend by overdosing. Which I never said, of course.

is anyone going to anime north tonight? theres melee...... :)
Wish I could come. Got other plans for the weekend anyways.

Top Bottom