• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
yeah, we should probably just do that. i guess i'll ask my parents if they're willing to pay for one =P

so: can someone calculate it for me? either ryan, bernard, or kurtis. either that or i can calculate it if someone else is willing to see if they can pay.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
^ ryan when you buy a credit card there's a little fee on it so it's like ie. ~$53 for a 50$ credit card. the fee is just a service/convenience fee to abuse those who don't have one lol

it's not one use. you keep the balance on it that's left over. if you spent 40$ on it, then you can use the 10$ later =p

it's like a gift card, only with a registered cc number once activated, so it's like a traceable gift card, but universal to everywhere that has interac/takes cc

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i wonder if the money to buy the card is going to be more than the natural price increase incurred by the time spent looking for someone with a usable credit card

idea

Smash Master
asked my mom if we can use her credit card, she said maybe.

you guys would have to give me the money beforehand, though. (in which case we should hang out soon =P)

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
Nope, they're terrible.

I just hate getting discouraged and losing focus, which makes me play terrible. I'm so inconsistent.

Stephen, you should add me up on MSN again. Same with anybody else I had previously.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

I'm so bored all the time ahahahha

Scarily I'm not even sure that would be threatening in this environment.

Maybe I should have made it a 3/4.

Windrose

Smash Lord
****KKKKKK THAT MIDTERM WAS SO DAMN HARD. I hate this program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo, james when are you coming today? Are you going to pick up nick on the way? (plz bring a tv one of you two...lol) it's going to be the most ghetto smash play ever.

EDIT: PS, we have a ants problem in the basement, where we will play today. YES!

unknown522

Some guy
^ ryan when you buy a credit card there's a little fee on it so it's like ie. ~$53 for a 50$ credit card. the fee is just a service/convenience fee to abuse those who don't have one lol

it's not one use. you keep the balance on it that's left over. if you spent 40$ on it, then you can use the 10$ later =p

it's like a gift card, only with a registered cc number once activated, so it's like a traceable gift card, but universal to everywhere that has interac/takes cc
when I went to western union, they said that it costs $22 for a credit card and once you use all the money then that's it.

so....

unknown522

Some guy
Casuals are being moved to saturday at 2 till 12 30. 8 person cap. 3 ppl are allowed to crash only.
can't make it. Got plans saturday that are mad early in the morning and requires me to go to chrisshan/sev's house the night before.

edit: I can make it after the plans. It ends at 7pm and is mad far, so I'll get there at like 8 or so.

I can crash, though I gotta leave early.

idea

Smash Master
adnan, are you gonna host a tourney at anime north again this year? cause i'm planning on being there either way...so uh, guaranteed one smasher attendance =P

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i wonder if the money to buy the card is going to be more than the natural price increase incurred by the time spent looking for someone with a usable credit card
they've been looking for weeks lol. the fee is like max 5$. if you guys all just got your own cc's lol. if you avg the amnt of hours a week x min. wage (or w/e you make), 5$ is nothing compared to the time spent to look for a cc lol, it's why it's a convenience fee x)

I'm so bored all the time ahahahha

Scarily I'm not even sure that would be threatening in this environment.

Maybe I should have made it a 3/4.
i don't get why you'd want to untap for a blocker..., and should've gave it pro something

when I went to western union, they said that it costs $22 for a credit card and once you use all the money then that's it.

so....
..... i don't get it. "once you use all the money then that's it"... that's the point...? it's like a gift card... it's not rechargeable/refillable. besides, how much was on the card?

i meant "it's not a single use" in the sense that, if you have 50$ on it and you bought something that was 30$ then you can't use the remaining 20$. i meant it so that you can reuse it til you use up the money on it. what's not to get LOL. guys just get a cc they're so easy to come by i have so many dammit lol

lol, 100, 000$ for first, better than smash i guess.

also just sat and stared at the ceiling for 7.5 hrs, this is day 3 now, how do i get to sleep.
lol, press down + B

Windrose

Smash Lord
adnan, are you gonna host a tourney at anime north again this year? cause i'm planning on being there either way...so uh, guaranteed one smasher attendance =P
Are you going for 3 days?

Wasn't it tyrant wolf that organized the anime north tournament last year?

idea

Smash Master
GUYS [Ryan, Bernard, Kurtis]

my mom said we can use her credit card. (take that jack, lolol)

BUT

you need to give her/me the money beforehand.

soo get on that so we can buy the tickets. if you want i can pick a day next week when people can come over. (can all of you come on a weekday or does it need to be a weekend?)

Are you going for 3 days?

Wasn't it tyrant wolf that organized the anime north tournament last year?
probably; yes.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
cactus makes life harder for himself
LOL that's good

GUYS [Ryan, Bernard, Kurtis]

my mom said we can use her credit card. (take that jack, lolol)

BUT

you need to give her/me the money beforehand.

soo get on that so we can buy the tickets. if you want i can pick a day next week when people can come over. (can all of you come on a weekday or does it need to be a weekend?)
what? lol, just keeping you guys on schedule :) and giving other ideas lol

i still would've just bought a prepaid one if i didn't have one =p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Vigilance is does not tap when you attack right? I don't know all the new abilities these days. I've stopped playing when Urza's Legacy came out.. before all the OP cards started to come out lol.

weon - X

Smash Ace
ok so i started pokemon red the other day and i'd like to know what is the best team
btw im a noob

so far i have slowbro level 46 with confusion headbutt ice beam and amnesia (its amazing)
charizanis level 46 with slash rage ember and flamethrower
gyarados level 31 with splash (LOL) dragon rage bite and surf
nidoking level 30 with focus energy strength poison sting and horn atack
farfetch'd level 17 as a cut and fly slave
kadabra level 45 with pyschic confusion recover and pybeam

any tips?

edit: david your advice was very helpful, thanks for telling me about amnesia im sure ryan had mentioned it when we were on the train but i couldn't remember well.

i have a staryu but i dont know what skills to use with her.

Top Bottom