• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
peoples that go to melee on main that i've met can come out to where i stay next time i have people over to game. just get at me

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
yeah, from westdale its the 5 to the terminal at macnab and 24 up the mountain to mohawk road. it stops very close for anyone there interested in coming out

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Congrats to KK and Weon for making top 8 at Rom7!
Here's hoping Melee makes it back into EVO this year. Maybe I'll see you guys there. =D

ARG!

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for other TO smash players so I can be fodder for them and maybe learn some things along the way? I've read that A&C games do smash things weekly? when is it and is it strictly tourney stuff? Or can a newb like me come by and play some matches?

Prim3MavericK

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for other TO smash players so I can be fodder for them and maybe learn some things along the way? I've read that A&C games do smash things weekly? when is it and is it strictly tourney stuff? Or can a newb like me come by and play some matches?
A&C does Melee on Tuesdays and Thursdays and everyone of all skill levels are welcome! I myself am very much new to competitive Melee and have gotten wrecked many times, but its fun getting to know others and making friends and playing a game we all love :3

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yeah, like he said. Come today at 3, seems to be a good turn out. The next anc tournament is on April 12th, the weeklies are just casual play for practice.

\/entus

Smash Rookie
Hey! There is a possibility I might move to Toronto this coming fall and I'd be down for melee!
I am assuming this is not the main thread people use for meetups/tournaments correct?

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Wow the ninja is so close on that one. Sanuzi definitely lost because he decided to include a smiley face, curse being friendly and welcoming.

ChrisTehAwesome

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm pretty new here but down to play some smash, might stop by A&C tomorrow with my training partner. Still learning though so be nice :)

Top Bottom