• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gravity Falls

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Holy crab those are cool shoes are those really yours

Anyway you spoke of conspiracies at one point like this is show was before adventure time it could be true. Dipper could unlock a secret that could've caused the great mushroom war.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
nah, someone posted them in another forum.
Candy is BMO, calling it:awesome:

or something plausible like theres a good chance that
Dipper 3 and 4 arent dead, they never came back when they stole robbies bike
theres alot more, but its no fun if im doing all the work :c

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Ill try to help from time to time with conspiracies if I can find any ill report back here.

Edit: okay I think I've found some. Robbie could be a vampire who ended up killing dipper 3&4 he for all the symptoms dipper describes at one point

Also maybe the cops are on on it too that's why they're completely ignorant all the time

Lastly maybe soos wrote a book he does talk about all the weird stuff he sees around town

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Todays episode was pretty good I wonder who the person who was monitoring town was. Anyway who wants to help me decipher the code for this weeks episode.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
So.. 'bout dat Bill Cipher? He knows everything... EVERYTHING.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Really a year since anyone posted anything? Well I'm super excited for season 2! and here's something to keep everyone laughing

Twewy

Smash Lord
I hate to necro a thread, but I got into this show not too long ago, and I think I love it. It's actually the first animated show since Futurama to make me laugh hard.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The rest of Season 2 is supposed to air fairly soon I think. So we have that to look forward to.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dang, that new episode was amazing.

I'm not going to say anything under collapse tags or otherwise. I'm not risking spoiling anything for those who might not have yet caught up with it.

finalark

SNORLAX
I know I'm super late on this, I but I finally watched the new episode.

We only had to wait several months to find out exactly what was going on, but Christ was it worth it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It was definitely satisfactory for clearing everything up, as well as the way they did so.

Now we just have to wait for the next episode. I'm glad it's mid-season hiatus has ended.

finalark

SNORLAX
This is hands down the best moment of the show, and it's what kept me watching (Love God was my 2nd episode).
The first episode I ever caught was Into the Bunker, which I watched on a whim since I heard the show was good.

I then proceeded to go back and get caught up in a weekend. It was awesome.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I have something to share too; Do you guys like Kingdom Hearts? I made something that I think was inevitable for a Gravity Falls fan. =P
It's just a simple mockup I put together, but I'd like to know what do you guys think. (I'm seriously having problems finding people who watch the show)

Jetmann

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised that this thread isn't that active. The internet fandom for this show is pretty big so you think that there'd be more people in this thread.

So.. 'bout dat Bill Cipher? He knows everything... EVERYTHING.
Everybody loves Illuminati Dorito.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I've been struggling to find some people to talk about the show, theories and everything... My few friends who watch are only in the first season or not even in the half (they're not so addicted as me. =P)... But yeah, I can't wait for the next episode (and I'm glad that will be a smaller gap between the last one).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well hopefully activity in this thread begins to pick up after sometime. August 3 is too far away....

Actually, there's a whole Social Group for this show on here too. If any of you would like to join it, I'll happily bring it up to the group's owners.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Why did nobody tell me there was a thread for Gravity Falls this whole time...

Anyways, greetings from the Gravity Falls Social Group! :awesome:

Top Bottom