• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Dudes who need rides should reply by tomorrow evening :lick:
TPFvyse said he might be able to bring me there, but I want a plan B guy please! If you want your character's face put up on youtube where 270 people are watching with their laptops in their laps while they're snug in bed only in their undies, and you have a car near Falls Church, Virginia, please post!

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant

Bones0

Smash Legend
TPFvyse said he might be able to bring me there, but I want a plan B guy please! If you want your character's face put up on youtube where 270 people are watching with their laptops in their laps while they're snug in bed only in their undies, and you have a car near Falls Church, Virginia, please post!

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant
Actually, I only watch Smash in the nude.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Epsilon when will you know if you need a ride?

Man, now I have 0 people coming with me so far haha.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Since the amount of stuff I'll be carrying seems to have like quadrupled, I don't think I'll be taking any more passengers xD

So I think the final count for my car is ...
3 TVs, 2 Gamecubes

Me, my roommate, Epsilon + recording equipment

My 3rd TV is a lot bigger than I remembered haha ...

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
So I think I'll squeeze my time in and go to this. I'll do anyone's math homework (correctly) if they pay my venue fee.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Wild chillindude has appeared
Maybe for $1, I don't feel like wasting too much money fighting the great chillindude829

i'll mm you with my g&w if you want low tiers, epsilon. >:d
$1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bones0

Smash Legend
If it makes it easier for people bringing Wiis, don't worry about the sensor bar and Wiimote. I will bring mine and can just start up everyone's Wii at the beginning. I know it's a pain having to bring the sensor bar since it tangles so badly and people often forget Wiimotes anyway. I will be the kid wearing a white Graphix Gaming t-shirt if you want to find me, or just talk to the owner at the front desk. If you need help with directions, I will do my best but try not to resort to calling me for your own sake because I am horrible with directions. I don't know how many people plan on coming, but I will be hosting a Smashfest after the tourney and you can stay the night if you don't feel like driving late. I have the longass driveway so just park to the left of the driveway in the grass if there's no room. If you don't have a GPS, I can give you directions at the tourney. It's pretty simple, with about 4-5 turns total. Get hyped! (I should probably be sleeping, but w/e, I am practicing in my room with the lights out.)

Last edited:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im coming again. me and travis will b teaming. does ne 1 still need a ridee from shady grove?:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Plank you are such a tease! lol I meant to ask before if you have any setups you can bring.

Regardless, it's a great day for Smash. I found myself screaming "GET HYPED" while eating my waffles this morning. (Not homemade.)

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, thanks for hosting Bones. It was a lot of fun, but now gotta focus back to work....

Lots of fun dudes
Results thread!
I'll get you next time Husband / Justin ~_~

1: Chinesahh
2: Husband
3: Plank
4: Voodoo
5: Vist
5: Wenbo
7: Winston
7: EPsilon933
9: ChivalRuse
9: Bones0
9: Drug
9: Ivan
13: CrimsonBlur
13: Dyne
13: Boo, aka Bye

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
So, did anyone figure out who wrote down Boo, or is he some mad shady guy hidden inside the vending machine?

Top Bottom