• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphical Bugs and Freezes

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
My friends and I have been playing Project M since 2.0 and for the most part we've not encountered any real bugs, but recently with 2.6b we've found several small ones. For instance with Ganondorf it seems that whenever the Neutral B attack is used, while his mouth is open, the texture for his teeth and gums is actually upside down, bringing a whole new meaning to the term "Old Manondorf". The second graphical error we found was when I tried to select the first level of the SSE after I beat it the first time. Once the character select screen popped up there were a bunch of Ivysaurs on it. The last graphical glitch I've found is that when Marth uses his Neutral B attack his eyes look up and to the side like he's rolling his eyes or something (actually pretty hilarious). And as for freezes, it appears that several things will actually cause the game to entirely stop. For instance changing the hit ratio (i think that's what it's called) will freeze the game before the match even starts, attempting to load a game from the masterpiece menu will cause the game to freeze on a black screen, and the Multi-Man Brawl (specifically the 100-Man and Endless Brawl), Boss Battles, and All-Stars modes all freeze randomly as you're are playing. The only pattern I've actually picked up on is that Yoshi and Samus seem to be the characters it freezes on the most, though it happens on others.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Solo modes are not guaranteed to work properly.

Can't speak for Masterpiece games.

Damage ratio works fine for me.

Top Bottom