• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Whoever it was that told me to get Orianna to raise my ELO because she punishes bad positioning etc hard I must say thank you.

Been using her a load today with great success.

I only lost 1 of my 6-7 games with her today and that was because top lane and bot all fed.

All the others I carried. :)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Whoever it was that told me to get Orianna to raise my ELO because she punishes bad positioning etc hard I must say thank you.

Been using her a load today with great success.

I only lost 1 of my 6-7 games with her today and that was because top lane and bot all fed.

All the others I carried. :)

Had the same feel when dangr told me to pick up eve. Dude is a beast, just fyi.

Seriously, roaming mids with good waveclear are the most fun thing in this game.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm still not sure how big that change is. Corki, Graves, Sivir, almost all AD carries cancel autoattack animations with abilities, so it probably won't make Ezreal unusable.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm still not sure how big that change is. Corki, Graves, Sivir, almost all AD carries cancel autoattack animations with abilities, so it probably won't make Ezreal unusable.
But they can still only attack at the reduced AS rate. There's no difference in time between Graves shooting two auto attacks, and Graves shooting then Qing then shooting (Unless his AS is so fast that the Q animation takes to long).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
can't wait to give trist another go

skarner nerf sucks =/

RIP DFG
DFG was gutted SO HARD. Morello said he'd rather delete it, I'd be ok with that if S3 introduces new CDR items. The removal of CDR was just overboard.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I can understand why there's screwing around with CDR stuff, but I don't agree with what they're doing. It's kind of silly that you can basically max out CDR by having blue buff, using blue pot, and having at least 9 offense mastery points. It'd be interesting if diminishing returns were applied with no hard cap. Since Riot seems to throw all kinds of ridiculously broken things in PBE, they could test it there.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Really wish that the spell vamp AD item and the Bilgewater AD item were added to SR as well as the new TT.

bassem6

Smash Lord
LOL at the last two pages. "pride and joy of the smash community" hahaha. Love the gifs and pictures in response to the xaltis post too. Im down to play in the swf inhouse on friday :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh I guess patch is coming out tonight. cool I guess.
50 more elo to go for 1500, might be nice to not have to ban eve/rengar every game???

skarner nerf shouldn't hurt too bad, I hope ;_;

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Just played with Xaltis for the first time.

That was the ****tiest experience I've ever had. And then, he had the nerve to say:

"Xaltis: just that time of night where I only get trolls and *******s in games :/"

On top of starting cloth 5 skarner, never leaving the jungle to gank until post 6 minute mark only to **** up a turret aggro and leave our solo top for dead. Then... just staying in the jungle for the rest of the game, occasionally coming out to feed another lane.

Stating "I'm behind" the entire game... only to find out his definition of behind later is...

"It's okay guys. I caught up to Amumu cs"

Bear in mind, this amumu has been in every lane, a semi-decent jungler who actually exhibited presence, ending with 3/2/7.

GG WP Xaltis. You're a ****ing scrub who needs to stop crying in normals. Losing isn't fun. But listening to people like you acting like they can play the game when you clearly cannot just contributes to the ****tiest of the league community.

Please go back to Brawl.

EDIT: I wouldn't be so mad if this guy did not ***** every other minute of this game WHILE clearly being the worst player on the team. Here's a tip! You obviously can't gank a lane if you still haven't bought boots after your first 1200 gold (Cloth 5 into Philo? Really?) I don't care if first time Skarner or first time Jungler.
What are you talking about? When did this happen?

*EDIT*

OH That game when I just trolled and didn't care? Wait how was I crying and whining? I literally said. "Welp might as well first time Skarner" Not sure what you mean about crying and whining. I knew we were going to lose and I didn't care. I said 1 thing at the end of the match. You just sound like another League player who rages. Now here comes the 2+ page argument right? :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I didn't even do anything to this guy and he's *****ing me out and lying... I literally had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how to play Skarner. I'm the worst Skarner NA. I just wanted to try him out cause enemy team banned eve and I was going to mid as her... Jeez "No Idea" like 8 bit man says "Calm down, it's not that big of a deal."

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
As LoL players, we have very short attention spans, so most of us basically forgot about that post after people stopped posting entertaining images. If you'd have just not said anything, we would have continued to complain about Riot.

Exdeath

Smash Master
As LoL players, we have very short attention spans, so most of us basically forgot about that post after people stopped posting entertaining images. If you'd have just not said anything, we would have continued to complain about Riot.
Florida got linked by Facebook. This was pretty much unavoidable once NOID posted it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Sorry but I cannot have people go around lying about me when I can do something about it. I'm done with it now. I posted what actually happened. Now you guys know. It was my first time skarner. I did terrible, I copy and pasted "Too far behind" when team asked for help, that's it. Whoever this guy posting about me is needs to just work on his rage issues. Says I'm bad? Uh....idc I'll enjoy my free Janna skin :D

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
What are you talking about? When did this happen?

*EDIT*

OH That game when I just trolled and didn't care? Wait how was I crying and whining? I literally said. "Welp might as well first time Skarner" Not sure what you mean about crying and whining. I knew we were going to lose and I didn't care. I said 1 thing at the end of the match. You just sound like another League player who rages. Now here comes the 2+ page argument right? :D
Nah. I'll just know to dodge if I see your scrub *** in my next game.

lol @ 1 thing. You *****ed literally ALL GAME.

lol @ troll. No dude. You are just terrible at this game.

Stay mad you're trash.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yes we all believe you and your free Janna skin.
Believe it or not, what I said is the truth. Why would I rage and ***** when I'm the one who's going first time Skarner? Makes no sense. I would be platinum with Chaz right now if I didn't worry about trolls in ranked lol Jeez people are so offensive around here.

Nah. I'll just know to dodge if I see your scrub *** in my next game.

lol @ 1 thing. You *****ed literally ALL GAME.

lol @ troll. No dude. You are just terrible at this game.

Stay mad you're trash.
What are you talking about???

I never *****ed all game, are you sure you got the right person?

Yes..that's why I only go up in elo...k...lol that was my first time Skarner why you rage so hard?

I'm the one that's mad?... Really cause I think this is quite funny. :D

Top Bottom