• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Don't think they'll be removing smite, as this would just make Nunu EVEN better for 3s, and he's already the number #1 jungler ;p

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Oh gosh... Eve/Shaco double jungle. So dirty.

Removing Smite without some other MAJOR changes to the jungle would really suck. Who would even be viable in there without it? Maybe five champs total? Even then, they would all be way slower.

jpak

Smash Lord
i think they are trying to make it so that jungling is not a necessity, and it really shouldnt be

Frolossus

Smash Lord
i think they are trying to make it so that jungling is not a necessity, and it really shouldnt be
i feel like as long as there is a jungle there will be a necessity to have someone in it because riot doesn't seem to be able to fix the problem of early-mid game being a farm fest and having a jungler just creates sooooooooo much map control that you would not have without one

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm not much a 3v3 player, but I want to know how Nunu Morg Trynd would do there. Super buff Trynd and the other two can still survive and give magic damage..? But admittedly, I don't know how 3s work.

But keep those same 3 and add Amumu and either Galio or a ranged character like MF, and I'd like to see that comp in 5s team fights.

Thoughts?

jpak

Smash Lord
i feel like as long as there is a jungle there will be a necessity to have someone in it because riot doesn't seem to be able to fix the problem of early-mid game being a farm fest and having a jungler just creates sooooooooo much map control that you would not have without one
well not really, if they cant farm in the jungle they wont put someone in there. but a reason why early game is a farmfest i think is possibly because of the jungle no one is willing to be a little risky or overextend as theyll get caught by a gank

Frolossus

Smash Lord
well not really, if they cant farm in the jungle they wont put someone in there. but a reason why early game is a farmfest i think is possibly because of the jungle no one is willing to be a little risky or overextend as theyll get caught by a gank
quite the opposite, even with "risky" play increasing if people do not have a jungler that alone will not cause anything to happen without a jungler to take advantage of it, the result is just a farmfest
if you don't believe me make a smurf and play some low level games, aside from you being able to kill all of the newbies with ease it is just farming and pushing until a tower or two falls

jpak

Smash Lord
quite the opposite, even with "risky" play increasing if people do not have a jungler that alone will not cause anything to happen without a jungler to take advantage of it, the result is just a farmfest
if you don't believe me make a smurf and play some low level games, aside from you being able to kill all of the newbies with ease it is just farming and pushing until a tower or two falls
if i am getting all those kills, the tower will go down within 10 minutes which leads to me ganking and disrupting lanes from farming.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
if i am getting all those kills, the tower will go down within 10 minutes which leads to me ganking and disrupting lanes from farming.
all of those kills are obtained by your opponents not understanding how easily you can kill them because of their inexperience, not because of them playing too aggressive.
if you played with people of equal skill level and there was no jungler then why would you over intentionally over extend knowing that you will get harassed or killed by the other team?
having a jungler is not the only reason people play safely in a lane. people play safely so they don't repeatedly die to whoever they lane against too

Turazrok

Smash Master
Meh I only own junglers.

Solid ones anyways.

and like Morde who doesn't really count.

I think the only laner I have is sona but that doesn't count anymore.

I have ashe :S

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm not much a 3v3 player, but I want to know how Nunu Morg Trynd would do there. Super buff Trynd and the other two can still survive and give magic damage..? But admittedly, I don't know how 3s work.

But keep those same 3 and add Amumu and either Galio or a ranged character like MF, and I'd like to see that comp in 5s team fights.

Thoughts?
Trynd requires massive farm, which you can't get on TT.

The carries that tend to shine on TT are those that hit like a truck without a lot of farm.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
HATS FTW!

Karthus had a respectable 6-5-7 score. ;)

Cia

das kwl
So.. when I try to sign on my account, it says I need to reconnect to my game. (a game i never started) I try to reconnect, but get these error messages and nothing happens. then when i sign off and try a different account, it says my other account has a game it needs to finish :mad::mad::mad:

does anyone know how to get around this bug?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
close all processes related to Lol. I had that problem once and that solved it.

As far as other comps concerned, I guess go to the orig comp and try that.

Dekar173

Justice Man
No it's definitely not that considering several people are having the very same issue and I do this the instant anything goes wrong with client :p

jpak

Smash Lord
if there was no jungler i would push a lot more leading to them losing creeps at the turret and me gaining a few hits on the turret. id be a lot more aggressive is what im saying

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Why, hello there, Magma Chamber:

http://static.computergames.ro/cg/assassin/images4/leagueoflegends/leagueoflegends075.jpg
http://static.computergames.ro/cg/assassin/images4/leagueoflegends/leagueoflegends074.jpg
http://static.computergames.ro/cg/assassin/images4/leagueoflegends/leagueoflegends073.jpg

Looks like they remade summoner's rift but centralized the big monster spawns. GJ Riot.

Do see one thing I like though. There also appears to be a neutral camp of some kind at the center of both outside lanes. If that's true, it will provide for some interesting interactions, since getting zoned out of a middle spot means giving up the neutrals to your enemy. But engaging the neutrals means putting yourself in danger of your enemy attacking you. I think that may help encourage more active play in the outside lanes.

Frolossus

Smash Lord

http://static.computergames.ro/cg/assassin/images4/leagueoflegends/leagueoflegends075.jpg
http://static.computergames.ro/cg/assassin/images4/leagueoflegends/leagueoflegends074.jpg
http://static.computergames.ro/cg/assassin/images4/leagueoflegends/leagueoflegends073.jpg

Looks like they remade summoner's rift but centralized the big monster spawns. GJ Riot.

Do see one thing I like though. There also appears to be a neutral camp of some kind at the center of both outside lanes. If that's true, it will provide for some interesting interactions, since getting zoned out of a middle spot means giving up the neutrals to your enemy. But engaging the neutrals means putting yourself in danger of your enemy attacking you. I think that may help encourage more active play in the outside lanes.
hell, its about time :p
GG summoners rift

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

Where'd these come from?

Top Bottom