• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think getting 2 SM's in a wave is from having all inhibs down. I don't remember getting more than 1 a wave unless we annihilated all inhibs.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Riot sure doesn't like Dragon anymore lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
he can dragon at level 6 pretty easily with wiggles.

having "two" characters being able to proc 500 bonus damage + life steal at once makes mince work of the thing.
also if your clone has aggro, the attack speed debuff doesn't effect it (clone attack speed is -always- your own).

-

also dragon literally decides games.
I can't tell you how many solo queue games I've lost begging my team to go to dragon when its up...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
he can dragon at level 6 pretty easily with wiggles.

having "two" characters being able to proc 500 bonus damage + life steal at once makes mince work of the thing.
also if your clone has aggro, the attack speed debuff doesn't effect it (clone attack speed is -always- your own).

-

also dragon literally decides games.
I can't tell you how many solo queue games I've lost begging my team to go to dragon when its up...
This is a problem I've begun facing now that I've come to understand how important dragon is. My team gets a kill in mid or bot and I start pinging dragon like crazy...and then no one comes until 20 seconds later when they've already respawned -_-
OMG did anyone see that Prom Queen Annie skin!

when can I buy that!
A lot of people were calling it creepy but I think it'll be a cool skin, depending on how it actually looks in game. Tibbers is a ****in boss in dat vest and top hat

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
ZACCCCCCCC!!!!! Free win turned into a free loss. DDDIE DIE DIE.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
lol.. is this a real question?!

:teemo:
Too bad I got Karma :X Speaking of which,

OH MY GOD SUPPORT KARMA IS SO MUCH FUN

I've only played her once so far but I can't even believe how fun she is, and I can actually tell I'm making a difference in the fight :D I still need to get better at several things (farming, for one, which seems like it's gonna be pretty bad unless you use a mantra charge at which point it's quite good) but I'm really glad I got her. For the others who have her, what are you building? Right now I'm experimenting with

Doran's Ring (Since she has a heal, but still considering a meki)
IBoLs or Mercs
Mejai's
Shurelya's Reverie (for the cd, also considered Soul Shroud)
Banshee's if necessary
Zhonya's Hourglass

Then other things...maybe Abyssal, maybe just keep a slot for wards, not sure yet. I also considered putting Aegis in place of Banshee's or Zhonya's but I haven't decided yet.

Also, what's your skill path? I max shield first, but at the very early levels I'm not quite sure of what order to get things in. Last game tried shield, wave, bond, shield, bond, max shield, max bond, max wave.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Also in DotA the gold difference for supers and normal minions is enormous.

Maybe once you take an inhib, they could set the gold gotten from the waves back to what it is at level 1?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah sorry didn't realize super minions gave 5 less gold but in Dota iirc the gold is basically halved from what you were gaining in the lane phase.

Also with your rax not coming back up turtling is not the viable strategy after that situation.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why thank you guys.

._.

And what was the video featured for?
Edit: Nvm, I see it.

john!

Smash Hero
i've tried karthus a bunch of times because i'm convinced he has the highest dps of any champion in the game. but he's weird to get used to...

also i've changed my controls to auto smartcast spells, since i know most of the hitboxes by now. makes spell combos a lot easier.

Top Bottom