• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia 2 - Game Over & Who won?!

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
Do I really have to tell you why jumping on a bandwagon with no thoughts of your own is a terrible reason to vote someone? I didn't know this was a KiKi/EE hydra till just now btw, which makes it stand out even more considering my experience with KiKi (someone who thinks things through).
It wasn't a rhetorical question, so yes, I would like you to actually explain it.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Because being a hivemind is the bane of Town success. As votes are added, it becomes much easier for Mafia to sneak in a vote of their own. Even worse, newer players might take it as a sign that the "vets" are on to something and add their own vote, polluting the vote pool even more. You also generally don't want to **** around when 5 votes is a majority and you have no knowledge about possible doublevoters etc yet. Other than that, I can't really take it as RVSing anymore when you knowingly jump on a bandwagon with no input of your own.

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
Marc that's all a wonderfully generic response but it doesn't really apply here. First, this was way early in the Day. Do you think it was a legitimate "let's lynch this person for real" wagon? I know you've played enough mafia to know that votes don't always mean "this person should be lynched," same thing applies to wagons.

As for your other concerns we don't have to worry about new players, Xiivi is running this as a private game so I'm assuming there aren't any new players in this game (else how would he know to invite them). And we don't have to worry about doublevoters because it's an open setup. Not actually sure why you mentioned that since it's unlikely to be an issue anyway.

Lastly, consider this: if Tandora were actually lynched, someone would have to have hammered. You don't think that would be valuable info?

Kev you should vote Summoner. Water's warm over here.

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
@Starshy: So...you're really just Marshy aren't you? Steel isn't in this game, is he? You're just using that name to avoid being meta'd.
and i thought i made such a convincing steel

i use the name cuz lately i get bored playing solo. we discuss nearly every post

but feel free to meta me if you dont believe me. i could use a good laugh

btw id pinch these cheeks too

why do you guys make longass posts

marc i think your vote is bad. if you werent voting keekee who would you be voting? why is optional

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Lastly, consider this: if Tandora were actually lynched, someone would have to have hammered. You don't think that would be valuable info?
Or just someone who didn't pay attention. I've seen that happen before. I took your question as speaking in general, so I replied like that. Fact remains that at the time, your vote was one of the worst, if not THE worst to me. I don't think you should get lynched over something like that, but your quick vote on me when I was clearly not in a position to post irked me as well.

marc i think your vote is bad. if you werent voting keekee who would you be voting? why is optional
Cello.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
vote Starshy

@Marc: If I hadn't been already voting for Tanny, do you think I would have hammered her? Also, why would you vote for me? You should read what Kat said. I'm not the D1 play. That's the best thing he's ever said, ever. On the other hand, voting for Kat or Starshy Marshy would be pretty sweet. You should do that.

Oh, also. You were wondering if I improved, or if I was scum. Being scum would change my style is what you are saying, or I would have some style bleed from my partner, right? If it's the latter, who's style are you detecting, and if the former, when did you begin to think that way? I didn't improve, and you're wrong, but I want to see how you thought about it. Add more thoughts.

@KEEKEE: Vote for Marshy or Kat. Also, keep up the back and forth, I's likes its.

@Tanny: Vote for Marshy or Kat. That's a command, not a request.

@Summoner: Vote for Kat. Also, the Katello link came after you said first said we were scum. Was there something before?

@Kat: Bus Marshy.

@Marshy: You're going to die. But, for sake of argument, why did you go to the effort of forging a chat log (and so badly, at that)?

I'm feel like I'm missing something, but I don't care for now. If it matters, I'll find it later.

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
now were talking

i didnt forge the chat. what makes you think i did? do you not see the post that confirms steel posted under this account? what is this scum meta im desperately hiding?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Marshy: I'm just going to call you Marshy from now on. It feels wrong to me to say Starshy.

I suppose we should start at the beginning. First of all, I'll say that the problem I had with you that Steel could have fixed was "Steel's lack of existing". I first suspected that Steel was not in this game because your hydra made no comment on the characters present after the game started to get underway. Nothing like, "Miley Cirus isn't innocent =P!" or it's ilk.

and i thought i made such a convincing steel
I'll go ahead and assume you'll say you were being facetious.

cello what was the point of saying we were town

and then hatin on us

im watchin u cello_scumarl
Steel would have realized what I was talking about, or at least, the two of you discussing it would have (I'm confident of that). Instead, you feign ignorance, as though you believed that I believed that you were town. Further, and more telling,

[17:50] gac1113: sup darkie
[17:50] steel2nd: yo
[17:51] gac1113: how were we contacted for this game again?
[17:51] steel2nd: xiivi aim'd us i guess
[17:51] gac1113: then we were gonna play separately then decided to hydra aye
[17:52] steel2nd: yea
[17:52] gac1113: good times
This looks absolutely fake. First of all, look at the words you chose to use. It looks like a person that is talking to someone else and trying to pull information from that person, as compared to discussing the game. If you were both in this game, one of you would have contacted the other to tell that person of my post, then talked about it. In no case would the exchange of words be natural for the middle of any conversation.

But what if it was the beginning? You do, after all, say "sup darkie". But if that was the case, why did you say "this game", and how did "Steel" understand the context? That shows that wanted us to believe it was in the middle of a conversation, as the context of discussing the game is established by those words. Other, more subtle hints: the full minute that passed without "Steel" asking "Why do you ask?", the language "Steel" used, and the even exchange of one person posting then the other.

Finally, accusing you (plural) of not existing as a hydra is sufficient stimulus to prompt a response. I am aware that Steel (the real one) visited DGames between my #74 and your #84, yet did not post a response.

I don't know of any particular meta you may be hiding from concerning Kirby King or Evil Eye. As far as I know, it may just be something interesting/preventive you're trying. But, keeping up the facade, as well as your apparent enthusiasm in discussing it, is what makes me think you are scum. There's no benefit to it. If you were town, what would it be?

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
No I meant to say exactly what I said

That's t its.

Anyways got to read up sorry.
Why don't you like us?

@Cello if Starshy is scum why would they need to forge the log explaining how they joined the game? Not following.

@Marc equivocate more will ya?

More people should vote Summoner btw. Nonvoters, still wondering why you're not voting for anyone.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Over the next days I'll be away for family matters, a smash tournament and some other stuff. I should be able to check the topic once a day, but I also work a parttime job and two smaller ones. Basically, don't get your panties in a bunch if I post later than you expect me to. I'm not going anywhere, I just can't realistically be active in the topic more than once or twice every 24 hours for the next four days.

Cello: Until your more recent posts you seemed calmer and less random, that's all there is to it. You did poorly in NSM so it's only natural for you to make changes, but moreso as scum. Any decent partner would tell you that, but I don't think you're so bad that you'd need a partner to tell you what to do. Anyway, I really don't get why you're so obsessed with the Starshy account, it all seems very meta. I can relate if it's confusing you who's posting what with the hybrid accounts, but that's something everyone else will have to deal with. Right now it seems you're just making conversation for the sake of seeming active. Shape up or I'll change my vote to you, most likely.

@Marc equivocate more will ya?
:confused:

Calm the **** down.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Needs less Summoner votes because he's town.

More Cello/Kat votes because they're scum.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
vote kataefi

I am having a hard time saying why I think Kataefi is scum. I've tried to write a post like five times and I just cannot do it. I think because my playstyle is to look at who I think is town and get scum from elimination. Since I'm trying to not posts lists unless I'm at a serious L-1, it's hard to give good information since you cannot prove a point by what doesn't exist.

Hopefully, I'll be able to brain better next time I'm on.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
vote kataefi
I am having a hard time saying why I think Kataefi is scum.
uh oh this dear tanny was a safe and hasty post! - the reason you're having a hard time saying why you think I'm scum is because you don't have the reads to back yourself up. If it was the point at which you thought I did an apparent U-turn on Cello, that was justified. So what or... who.... is telling you to vote for me?

@Keke: I'd make a clarification to my analysis on Cello - Too too dumb to be scum still applies. Still don't think he's the play right now but:
@Cello - throwing around off-connections like that and then coordinating them is dangerous imo. look what you've done to tanny. Fortunately I don't think you're in a position to be dictating anything to anyone at your consistent rate anyway =p Tell me some thoughts on summoner...! also 2 things:

- why would starshy make risks to answer a trivial question?
- why would you consider a fake log, as an answer to that trivial question, to be significant as evidence of scum? I can't see the connection. I mean... so what... what does this show?

@Marc- thoughts on tanny and starshy please!
_

Vote: Summoner, for his:
- great contributions and insight! keep going

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for April 5, 2010 11:59AM EST.

It's takes 5/9 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 4:
Cello_Marl: SummonerAU, KevinM, (
)
Handorin: (0)
Kataefi: Tandora (
)
KEEKEE: Marc (
)
KevinM: (0)
Marc: (0)
§tarshy: Cello_Marl (
)
SummonerAU: §tarshy, KEEKEE, Kataefi (
)
Tandora: Handorin (
)
Not Voting: (0)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So Kat, why does Cello get a too-dumb-to-be-scum consideration but not Summoner?

Oh I forgot, it's because you and Cello are scum.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
you haven't thrown yourself in the deep end in the same 'dumb' way that cello has.

now that you're talking, aside from your obvious suspects who else has caught your eye?

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
@Marshy: I'm just going to call you Marshy from now on. It feels wrong to me to say Starshy.
maybe ill post pics of our logs once the games over

I suppose we should start at the beginning. First of all, I'll say that the problem I had with you that Steel could have fixed was "Steel's lack of existing". I first suspected that Steel was not in this game because your hydra made no comment on the characters present after the game started to get underway. Nothing like, "Miley Cirus isn't innocent =P!" or it's ilk.
uh, why would i have said that? and i don't even use the =p thing

cello what was the point of saying we were town

and then hatin on us

im watchin u cello_scumarl
Steel would have realized what I was talking about, or at least, the two of you discussing it would have (I'm confident of that). Instead, you feign ignorance, as though you believed that I believed that you were town.
marshy showed me the post he was about to make, and while i thought ur first post was probably sarcasm and you didn't do a complete 180 i wanted to see how you'd respond to it so i told him to go ahead

Further, and more telling,

[17:50] gac1113: sup darkie
[17:50] steel2nd: yo
[17:51] gac1113: how were we contacted for this game again?
[17:51] steel2nd: xiivi aim'd us i guess
[17:51] gac1113: then we were gonna play separately then decided to hydra aye
[17:52] steel2nd: yea
[17:52] gac1113: good times
This looks absolutely fake. First of all, look at the words you chose to use. It looks like a person that is talking to someone else and trying to pull information from that person, as compared to discussing the game. If you were both in this game, one of you would have contacted the other to tell that person of my post, then talked about it. In no case would the exchange of words be natural for the middle of any conversation.

But what if it was the beginning? You do, after all, say "sup darkie". But if that was the case, why did you say "this game", and how did "Steel" understand the context? That shows that wanted us to believe it was in the middle of a conversation, as the context of discussing the game is established by those words. Other, more subtle hints: the full minute that passed without "Steel" asking "Why do you ask?", the language "Steel" used, and the even exchange of one person posting then the other.
it was the beginning of the conversation. marshy said "this game" because uh this is the only one were in. as for why i didn't ask him why he asked its because the bulk of my attention was focused on something else at the time. when im doing something while someone ims me i give like one word quick responses. i dont see how it being an even exchange means anything

Finally, accusing you (plural) of not existing as a hydra is sufficient stimulus to prompt a response. I am aware that Steel (the real one) visited DGames between my #74 and your #84, yet did not post a response.
im starting to see why you chose to not outright state your reasons for wanting me dead

i dont remember if i looked at this thread between those posts. if i did i probably looked at your post and walked off thinking 'wow cello_dumbarl :rolleyes:'. i dont post every time i look at the thread

also you seem to have a poor handle on my personality. please stop this "i know marshy/steel would act like this or respond like that" bull**** cus you don't

I don't know of any particular meta you may be hiding from concerning Kirby King or Evil Eye. As far as I know, it may just be something interesting/preventive you're trying. But, keeping up the facade, as well as your apparent enthusiasm in discussing it, is what makes me think you are scum. There's no benefit to it. If you were town, what would it be?
ill let marshy answer this

summoner what do you make of cello's "case" on us?

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
whyd you specifically mention ee/kiki? for the record you/hando/kevin are the only ones whove seen me as scum i think. i impersonate my other half on hydras every time i play with them andve asked you to expand on the meta youre using cuz i wanted a clear idea of why you suspect us

and i had no reason to fake the log. where are you even going with this?

whyd you ask for katae votes?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
@Marc- thoughts on tanny and starshy please!
Tanny's aggressive reaction to my real life "john" post seemed out of place considering earlier interactions. She never responded to my response to that either. She's mostly been asking questions and not really explaining herself, which is a good way to seem active without having to elaborate on anything. The same holds for smug players who continously prod and vote other people without being that active themselves otherwise. Anyway, I wouldn't mind a Tandora lynch much.

Starshy hasn't really been able to play his game so far. I don't get why he responds to Cello as much as he does.

Where is KevinM?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
It's a scum case.

No one else has caught my eye except Cello and Kataefi.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
On Kat...actually, there really isn't much. The big thing was his "shopped log" comment. More intuition than anything else. Fortunately, I have someone else in mind now anyway. Go ahead and consider every instance of "Kat" in my #86 to be "Marc".

Marc said:
Until your more recent posts you {Cello} seemed calmer and less random, that's all there is to it.
Really now? So...

Cello said:
I don't know how to approach this group of players, so I'm not going to take any hard stances, constantly ignore questions from Summoner, back off from all confrontations and generally be a quiet player. Oh, and completely ignore my scummate.
Cello said:
Starshy, are you trying to get me to vote for you? Hmm, should I? No. I should say that I think Starshy is the most innocent person here.
Cello said:
I don't get a bad vibe from Tanny. We shouldn't lynch her. Tanny...maybe we should lynch you. Lynch you dead. After all, your questions aren't really going anywhere. Although we shouldn't lynch you. We should lynch Starshy. That will be a good start. Unless Steel fixes the problem I have with them.
...is calm and less random? If you really believed that, then you must have realized I thought Marshy was scum. Why didn't you say something back then? Beyond KEEKEE's and my initial exchange, what more could you possibly have learned?

Cello said:
Any decent partner would tell you that {you need to change your style}, but I don't think you're so bad that you'd need a partner to tell you what to do.
Obviously, I'm not Handorin's or your partner. Neither Summoner nor Tandora would have asked me to change (Summoner's Nothing Special mafia log and Tandora's personality show that). Kevin wouldn't tell me what to do or how to play (I've asked, before). KEEKEE wouldn't/doesn't know about Nothing Special, as the flow of our conversation would not have gone to how "random" I was in my last game. That leaves Kat and Marshy. Tell me that you think one of them is my partner, and why. You want to vote for me, after all, and there's no way in hell that it's pressure-based.

Also, your response to Marshy in #85 seems really firm. Like it was a quick and solid response. Saying you'd lynch me. Then it's all squishy and soft and just likely in #91. Also, why'd you say ":confused: Calm the **** down." when KEEKEE just told you to stop double-talking? It was really disconcerting. Also, "just making conversation to appear active?" Saying that I don't believe someone exists is quite a bit of a stretch of something someone would say to just "appear" active.

@KEEKEE: Starshy would have had no need to post a fake log. Marshy, on the other hand, needed to forge a log because he's in this game, alone, masquerading as Starshy without Steel, or was at least, until post #98.

"This game" just doesn't seem right to me. If I were typing that, I would have said "that game" or "the game" or even "Grammys". Also, I don't need to know the in-depth parts of someone's personality to think they would respond if someone was claiming they didn't exist.

whyd you specifically mention ee/kiki? for the record you/hando/kevin are the only ones whove seen me as scum i think.
I had/have no way to know that. They were the unknowns for you as far as I knew.

and i had no reason to fake the log...
"...so why did you?" is my point. But if no one believes that is the case, then it's fruitless.

@Summoner: You're grating on my last nerve. If lynching you would affect my opinions in the slightest, I'd have jumped on you in an instant.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
wahwahwah I'm so sorry Mr Scum, I'lll stop calling you scum right away Mr Scum.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Good. I'm glad to hear that.

So, would you like to vote for Marc with me?

vote Marc

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tanny's aggressive reaction to my real life "john" post seemed out of place considering earlier interactions. She never responded to my response to that either. She's mostly been asking questions and not really explaining herself, which is a good way to seem active without having to elaborate on anything. The same holds for smug players who continously prod and vote other people without being that active themselves otherwise. Anyway, I wouldn't mind a Tandora lynch much.

Starshy hasn't really been able to play his game so far. I don't get why he responds to Cello as much as he does.

Where is KevinM?
I am aggressive to johns because they can be real and you can still be scum. Happened the first game I was in, so burned hand metaphor and all that.

Also, I do have a bad tendency to not react to someone's reaction unless they give me a specific question or similar lead. Read it as I was satisfied with what I saw and moved on.

I think I have been pretty good about explaining myself. Didn't you see those posts between KeeKee and me? If there's anything you want me to expound on, feel free to.

By your own accusation, shouldn't you be FOS Kevin and Summoner? I'm pretty certain the content of their overall posts have been a lot more fluff than mine.

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
@mod will deadline be extended because of downtime?

Haven't spoken to other half recently but I'm good with a Summoner lynch. Dumb + dodging questions + not a single respectable post all game = go die.

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
word ^ yo

for cello

note the capitalized m. only steel would type that

marc/tanny do you guys still wanna go keekee/katae respectively? who are you willing to compromise on? no one else is voting with you guys. deadlines tomorrow and if we do get an extension i think itll be a short one

needs more ee/kevin specially when theyre posting in other games

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Mod: Yes to extension, please?

If there isn't going to be one, then lynching Summoner is fine by me, now. It's his own **** fault. I'd still prefer to lynch Macman Marc. Sorry, with all the johns, lack of stances and inactivity I thought this was Nothing Special and got the two of them confused.

Hando: If you're going to vote for me, don't act like Summoner, clear.

I'm going to work now, and won't be back for 8 hours.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yep I wouldn't mind some kind of extension either! I haven't been able to come on for 2 days.

If not/either way summoner or tanny for me right now.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Fresh update!

Summoner was actually jut tunnelling a random person for reactions. Who would have thought?!?

He's going back to make a proper post :OOOOOO

such amazing news! Let's not lynch him anymore :D

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline is removed until SWF is running smoothly again. Deadline will be reimposed when there's a period long enough without constant crashes.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Because you're scum Cello.
gawd
Man, what a champ.
Also heads up, I'll format my text inside a quote someway I haven't figured out yet. Probably doesn't need to be pointed out. OH I FORGOT, if I cut parts out of a quote, it's because I don't have anything to say about them (it'll only ever be a big chunk) so if you think it makes you look bad, let me know!

I figured Hando is town so there was no real need for a serious question for him. So I threw in a completely silly question. From my limited experience with RQS, I've noticed not all answers need to be same level of inquisitive. As previously stated, I like my mafia games best when I just have fun with them.

Why ask him a question at all?
Only ask good questions :D Fun!
*snip*

Oh dear:
Cello vs [insert bait] is now a situation that feels strangely familiar to me considering the last few games... Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole?

@Kev - #31 this post - did you expect anyone to say 'yeah go on man, hammer'? can I ask why and what benefits you saw here in hammering at that point (with no reasoning)?
No, I was just posting my thoughts on the game considering I felt like being clear with you guys.Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole? I like how you give out your opinion Kevin, why do you choose to do it that way? Are you lazy?

Quite simply since I don't know the player might as well get her out of the way now thus I don't have to figure out trying to read her ^_^.Yes, you are lazy! why are you so lazy Kevin? Do you think being lazy helps town? How does your laziness help you hunt for scum?
-blahblahblah-

@Summoner: What do you think about Tandora's supposedly random questions? Her last post implied that she specifically chose her questions for each person, as compared to just writing a bunch of questions and randomly assigning them as filler. Why do you think she chose a question for Marc that he would have no idea how to answer? Why do you think KEEKEE is trying to create a link to Tanny so early on? What do you think about Kevin's willingness to let Tanny get lynched?
No opinion! None whatsoever! It doesn't even interest me at all! :D It's day one people always do silly things, right Cello?

blehblehbleh
blehblehbleh
WELL! At this point there are only 2 things I'm after and I want to overthink aspects of both for the sake of drawing info :D

The reasoning behind Marc's vote looks serious. Keekee's vote was a 'just because' vote... it clearly looks this way. Considering everyone on the wagon gave a reason that falls into this category, what was about Keekee's explanation that made you place your vote down seriously Marc?, and as such what do you therefore make of Starshy and Cello...and Handorin... for also contributing to the L-1 situation you vocally thought was unhealthy?
Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole? How has your opinions of these players changed because of this?

-blehblehbleh-
No, it implies only that I know you've played at least one game. I expect rationally-minded people to realize that town reads offered for no reason are stupid and bad play very quickly. Which you have not. Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole?

Aww, you're so cute when you try to be intimidating I just wanna pinch those cheeks.

Actually, the rest of my post boiled down to dumb or scum, which is an important question to ask when you think people are playing in a haphazard or plain ol' crappy manner. Especially when the way someone types their posts implies more intelligence than their points are conveying. Then I get suspicious. Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole?

I'm pretty into the game, I'd say. Lucky for you, I've seen plenty of townies try to discredit a post in a single line Jedi-style, so I won't hold it against you. I'll just cackle to myself and continue playing D-or-S with you.Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole?
There's a reverse psychology to Cello's posts imo - he's 'too dumb to be scum', but is he scum?That's stupid. With this in mind I think Cello is never the play D1 if he acts this way in generalMy face right now., and that he will slowly show usefulness/be more exposed as connections are made and the game continues later down the line.Yeah man, let's give Cello a free pass to D2, YEAAAH! :D highfive

It's a big contrast from L4Scum and it caught me very offguard in Nothing Special, in which he was town. I'm leaning town on Cello right now.Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole?

Cello, I think the reasons for all of those things is because you're scum.
More from this champ
Also, Cello and Kat are scum because of this

It's totally telling us to not lynch Cello D1, gives Cello free rein to be silly and gives Kat a reason not to vote him for it!

More Cello votes plz!
What a champy champ.

Summoner have you played with Cello before? If so what's your read on his general playstyle?
Yes. No comment!

My read on his general playstyle is that he's scum this game.
So champy.
How is that a read on his general playstyle. That's basically the opposite of what I asked. also I you didn't say if you've played with him before.
NO WAY
It's because Cello is scum.
champ of champs
Does it even matter though? Like, you might as well not even acknowledge me in lists, cause I'm 100% cleared.

I still like my vote, guys. Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole?
@Starshy: So...you're really just Marshy aren't you? Steel isn't in this game, is he? You're just using that name to avoid being meta'd.

@KEEKEE: I never thought Starshy was town. If you can read the sarcasm that was present in "Can't wait until you get into this game", then you should be able to read it in "Starshy is the most innocent person here", at least if you are told it's there. That should make what I've said make sense to you, and I'll count your words up to now to be due to your ignorance of me. I'd tell you to change your thinking patterns before it bites us in the ***, but I hold you in higher regard than Omis.

Also, when you consider that you were completely wrong about what I had said, the rest of your post was a bunch of self-indulgent crap, and...telling Tanny to play better. Why is that? Because you said that all you were doing is berating her for her actions. Yes, you left your vote on her, but that was done to set an example and try to get her into the game. You have since thrown yourself in, which is good, but don't try to tell me that stroking your own ego is the best possible opening action. Interesting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole? Let's get mad at people, that'll help yeah :D highfive

@Summoner: Whatever it is you're doing, stop. Also, willing to vote Kat with you if you give me bus credit. Deal? Also, please actually answer what I've asked. NAH MAN NAH
The reason I haven't answered is because you're scum.

You and Kat are scum.
They should call this guy SummonerLance because he's such a champ.

did DG meta suddenly become "play as scummy as possible" and no one told me? cello and summoner are making my head hurtInteresting! No, really! Is that bad or good? Any more thoughts about it? What was your intention behind posting this? What did you think it would do to help town as a whole?[/COLOR

-blehblehbleh-
_

@summoner: the comment that apparently links myself and Cello isn't credible imo! Where is any good analysis on this? Your current one is just selectively perceptive based on your current 'tunnel' of Cello. You aren't credible imo!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
unvote vote Summoner

You had your chance, and you squandered it.

Still prefer Marc-death, or even a lurker (same thing?), but ****. ****.

...****.

Top Bottom