• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

grab release>Uair on peach inescapable?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
when she escapes from the grab through the air

On toon link it seems it works, even after testing it on a human.
and with peach it seems that she can't move before the Uair, but as CPU's are not reliable, human testing is needed to make sure

so I'm not sure this is inescapable, but imo, this is another thing we should look into

imo we should look into grab releases even more:) not just on peach and toon link

can someone test this, or help me test
my fc:3050-9951-8920

post that you want to help here, or pm about it:)
(or just test it yourself with someone you know for example :D)

YesISpeakChinese

Smash Apprentice
haha thats cool, grab releases are too good
unfortunately i can't test right now
i could actually help you out to some extent on friday tho since my friends comin over

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Too many threads. Please make one grab release thread and update the title when you add stuff to it. In the first post put each of the characters that have a grab release combo and for each move after put whether its confirmed to work, not work, or needs testing. Or make a chart for character x move and color code it.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Too many threads. Please make one grab release thread and update the title when you add stuff to it. In the first post put each of the characters that have a grab release combo and for each move after put whether its confirmed to work, not work, or needs testing. Or make a chart for character x move and color code it.
good idea, I will:)
I'll post the link of the thread I'm going to make in the falcon's metagame development thread.
thanks wogrim

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I know you can grab release to U-air MK and regrab from 0 to 40%. You have to be super fast though.

Top Bottom