• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got some matches uploaded

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
Pretty nice, you look quite solid with tech skill, I liked your use of wavelands and such. You could be a tad predictable at times, but your speed covered it for it for the most part. I think you should take advantage of uthrow combos and chain throws against the FFers more though. Even on a platform level, there is quite a degree of freedom to abuse that asset of Fox's game. Good combo to finish the captain falcon fight, but it seemed like you went for the infinite a lot whenever you hit a waveshine. You don't have to go for infinites all the time...just saying.

Good fox though.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Thanks yeah I see what you mean when you said I went for the infinite alot. Can't help it though xD. Once I start to do one move I try doin it the whole match. I'm gonna try and stop that though. I'm gonna get some matches with some of my better buddies who live in Chicago probably tonight, thanks again.

Top Bottom