• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got a neat custom controller? Share it!

JoeTango

It Takes Two
I just finished my controller, thought it looked pretty cool. I'd love to see other people's custom controllers; post em if you got em!

IMG_0102.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG

holymario

Smash Apprentice
I like it :) except the orange colour but that is just my opinion. I think the green colour of the A button just looks awful surrounded by orange. the A button doesn't seem to fit in there. while the C stick and B button are warm colours too just like the case, green is a colder colour.

JoeTango

It Takes Two
I like it :) except the orange colour but that is just my opinion. I think the green colour of the A button just looks awful surrounded by orange. the A button doesn't seem to fit in there. while the C stick and B button are warm colours too just like the case, green is a colder colour.
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback too, I haven't gotten into painting quite yet, but I have a few old silver controllers I was going to refurbish and test out painting on them. Maybe I'll try making all the buttons red.

holymario

Smash Apprentice
Hmm I think painting them all red would look weird. Maybe you can send me some top down pictures or I just take some from the internet and I will prepare something in Photoshop and test some colours.

silkys

Smash Cadet
Thats cool, funny enough I used to have a purple front with a white back on mine. Do the sticks feel better?
Yeah. To be honest the ribs on the control stick were really uncomfortable and the c-stick is much too small for my liking. Plus, it makes dash dancing a breeze since the stick is a bit taller, which makes it harder to accidentally tap jump.

Top Bottom