• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorillaz Battle 3 - Glutonny confirmed !- Stay the night ! - June 29th-30th, 2013 - Nanterre, France

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
So I was thinking we would do this little event saturday evening, after doubles end.

Seeing the high number of foreign players (it's been a while since we had this many), I think we'll hold a France vs Europe crew.

All the best non-french players will gather to face the french top players. It would be a 8vs8, or close to it (depending on the EU team).

The french team I was thinking about is right there v . It's still susceptible to changes.

Glutonny
Leon
Deimos
Dany
Myollnir
Anoer
Bjay
Okals

These players are the base of the team; depending on the number of foreigners/if one of these guys is absent, there might be some changes.

Draqo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0662-5003-5173
1. Leon told me we can house at Aurablasts house, is this information actually? We are 4 People and need 2-3 days a housing place from June 26-th-29th

2. I think the European team will be created when we know who is going to the tournament :)

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
finally you will go at telu's house cause aurablast has some problem at the moment. Anyway about the crew, we need to know if quik, cyve and ramin are coming then you guys can start to form it

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Things are sorted out I'll house you guys.

More discussion in pm coming, so that you can have the details and know what you're signing for hehe.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Just so you a small group of Finnish smashers are most likely coming, including me.
I won't confirm before I get my tickets though, but we are supposed to buy them soon, while they are still cheap.
Now the issue is probably the housing, is anyone willing to house a small group of Finns? Or is it possible to sleep under a table at the venue or something?

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
This^
Me, Heru, LzR and Schwa are interested. None of us are confirmed yet.
We'll probably be staying from Friday to Monday. And yes, you can sleep at the venue (directed @ LzR).
We're going to need housing during fri-sa and sun-mon. Deux nuits.
But I'll ask about that again once we're confirmed. :ganondorf:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
You'll probably find your housing if you split as 2 groups of 2 imo.

Frenchies rarely have 4 places for housing.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I think I'll be here. Long time no see / played, but I might find a job in Taiwan next year so I don't want to miss an opportunity to see everybody before I eventually go :)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Also one of the germans I'm supposed to house message me, I've sent a pm to Draqo 2 weeks ago and still haven't had any answer.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Me and Jebu are confirmed and would like if someone would house us for the weekend.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Yea we're going to need housing during Friday-Saturday and Sunday-Monday.
Being housed by a smasher sounds a lot more tempting than sleeping at the cheapest hotel in some dark alleyway. I mean, who wouldn't want to house us? This is a unique chance to play with Smasher from Finland. Yes, FINLAND, the country that is practically on the borders of the NORTH POLE. We play Brawl in Igloos and we all own a pet penguin. If that doesn't sound cool enough then I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the only French (BI16) tourney that I attended was a really cool experience and ever since I've been waiting to come back. Can't wait to meet and to play with other European smashers.
Deimos, I'll get you this time :dk2:
And Leon, I hope you enjoy playing vs Ice Climbers.

I'm up for almost all MMs. 1-5€ amount depending on MU. I can play with Wario/DK/Pika and I'm up for all MMs with random characters (my favourite type of MM).
HYPE ! !

TreK

Is "that guy"
Just updated the interested players list. We now have more than 80 !

I don't have any info about NL players, and I can't seem to have my SmashNL account validated, if one of you guys read this, please take contact !

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Yeah dutch people where you at ? Mr.R istud T rko pikaforlife river ?
You can't let Four Sword travel alone right ? :sadeyes:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Won't go anymore :(

(Plane Tickets are too high)

@Blubo: Give my housing to someone else. Thx again, nevertheless :]

Sry for everyone who wanted to see me :/

I hope to see you at BiB5 aka V5 though :)

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Ok so the flight Hudet and I are taking will land in Beauvais-Tille, which I understand is like 90km away from Paris.

Traveling tips would be helpful B)

TreK

Is "that guy"
I forwarded the question on the French boards and chat, I've searched a bit but I've yet to find something that won't cost you like 300€ :/
And for some reason, every single public transportation website that has 'beauvais' in its url seems to be down right now >_<

TreK

Is "that guy"

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I'm considering coming alone atm. Need a couple things answered.

I plan on coming saturday morning leaving sunday night. Need to know a bit the timetables and distance between the venue-airport so I know which flight to take. I know the tourney starts at 13:00.

1- How far is the venue from Orly? what about the charles de gaulle one?
2- At which hour would sinlges be ending on sunday? I know the venue is closing at 10 but maybe singles will be done by 8 or something. This one is not as important as I guess I could take a late flight like at 3 in the morning and plank in the airport lol (still would be cool to avoid that xD)

edit: I'm maybe coming with a friend. Can you add him to interested? His name is Pocafeiner.

TreK

Is "that guy"
From Orly, it takes about 1h15
From CDG-Etoile, it takes about 1h10
But some parts of the trip shut for the night, so make sure you don't get trapped :
Last possible trip to Orly is at 9.40pm (the bus from Antony to Orly stops at 11pm)
Last possible trip to CDG-Etoile is at 11.40pm (the last RER to CDGE is at 0.40am)

Idk about the tourney's end, but Leon should. He must be sleeping from Impulse right now, so we'll see.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Looks that leaving on Sunday night may be a bit troublesome. You think someone could house 1-2 people that day? (not sure if Pocafeiner can come with me yet)

edit: Pocafeiner told me he's 100% coming. We are waiting on housing to know when to book our flights. Do we have to sign up somewhere?

edit2: posted on Storm Armada. As I said there I had the idea that we don't really need housing. we could take any flight at 1-6 a.m. if we had a ride there. We would pay the driver and we wouldn't bother noone with the housing. One way or another as soon as we get an answer that can help us out we'll book.

Changing the topic, anyone up for some Moneymatches?

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
@Marc I'm up for a Falco/Ike MM. Also, me and Trek (Teneban here) are looking at your housing situation and answered to your post on StormArmada. You'll get a final answer real soon.

@Gardex Will you guys need housing of any sort ?

@Akuma Too bad :/ Ultralegit john though. Maybe we'll get to play later this summer.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
@Marc I'm up for a Falco/Ike MM. Also, me and Trek (Teneban here) are looking at your housing situation and answered to your post on StormArmada. You'll get a final answer real soon.

Thanks a lot. Any of the options will do for us.

What about the 80 entrants max. Do we have to sign up somewhere?

Top Bottom