• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorilla Games of Jax Monthly Brawl! - March 23rd, 2013 - Jacksonville, Florida

-kokiri-

Smash Cadet
4th saturday of every month, you can count on it!

RULES
Apex 2013, MK legal.
the works. you know.

SCHEDULE
10am-12pm -- Registration (You may register for singles while doubles is going on, this is the time frame for doubles sign ups.)
12pm-3pm -- Doubles
3pm-3:30pm-- lunch
3:30pm - 7/8ish -- singles

ENTRY

5$ door fee (free if you bring an entire set up. tv/console.)
5$ singles entry
5$ per player for doubles (10 per team)

12230 San Jose Blvd., Suite 1, Jacksonville, Fl, 32259

FOOD Zaxby's. what more could you need? you can find a plethora of places to eat down the road, McDonald's and Hurricane Wings are among the list. The venue also sells drinks and snacks on site.

Questions? Concerns? contact myself or http://www.facebook.com/gorillagamesjax?fref=ts

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Fun stuff. Cant believe it rained the entire day though that was ridiculous o.o

Cant believe i had to play daisy 8 tournament matches.... So exhausting... im going to sleep XD.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Good stuff beating me on our 2nd set. Battle of who can play the gayest and u succeeded.

lol jk it was actually fun. But I'm going to try something different next time I play you XD.

Top Bottom