• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorilla Games,Brawl for American Heart Association. Gmoney Goofball confirmed

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hopefully you never will

Actually I need tj get my wario better so ill go wario game 1 against everyone. Then go from there

:phone:

Lad

Smash Apprentice
No way GDX I'm so glad I'm in your carpool! Lol. The wii screen is awesome

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Wow... Hype. Suddenly I'm much more excited.
Anyways, I'm fonna try and play tonight/tomorrow but I have a HUGE party so I'll be kinda busy. Lol.
Gary text me please boo boo

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I WANTED TO JOIN DAT DONUT TOURNEY. D:

:salt: :salt: :salt: :mad:

Congrats to GDX for beating jax. Kyon.........IDK why u sandbagged on our rematch :( :peach:

Congrats to GDX and Kyon for winning teams. I su..........:/ (so hard to not say it :()

Congrats to Haki for winning the dounut tourney even tho.. ***** u should have told me. I wouldn't have gone :popo:. :/

Thanks to Gorillla Games people for being awesome :D.

Thanks to Haki for teaming with me even tho I s....... >>>>>>>>>anyway

Thanks to Goofball for screaming at people to listen like a pro :woman:. PS: I'm not gay dude. Just cause I have a high voice and i'm not one of those bad *** acting dudes dosen't mean I'm gay :/ I promise I'm not gay 8==D :woman:

Thanks to everyone for coming and helping to support Gorrilla Games and The Heart Association. Thank you :D

EDIT: That imgur site isn't IE friendly. So people who want to view the results try a different browser D:.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Well... I enjoyed playing my matches - was a really impulsive registration. I might show up to future ones as well. Would be great if we could do melee also but there's probably not the space or the interest.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
What did I do?

I didn't even say I sucked????

PS: Someone help me with these MUs: Diddy and Snake.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
I sure did! Noa is a pretty good driver xD. Good stuff man btw, bring those icies to Next Level Lan next weekend.

Edit: I c what u did thar!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Looks like I missed out but this trip 2 gville motivated me 2 travel more.

Djing in Tally I don't get paid **** so I'm srsly tryina leave.

:sonic:

But bracket was def messed up. Top half was fine but y didn't daisy/kyon & lad/gmoney b in wqf?

Eh I shudda jus went and showed u all how slow u are

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
To be honest I don't feel like I deserve 2nd. Kyon really sandbagged on our rematch. He was even watching other matches during our match XD.

I 3 stocked him first game

and almost jv 2 stocked him 2nd game.

He should have eliminated me from tourney right there. Even tho imo I put up a good fight against his peach D:.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
me/noa for worst team communication lol but it was fun

Lad is a stronger player than expected who i didn't give respect in the game; ez pz loss (btw we should chill in orlando next weekend.. drink drink drink)

gdx/kyon so nice to see you guys

FIZZI ZIP ZIP

Agate.. not bad

highschoolers T_T you guys need to bootcamp smash hard (TALK TO RICKY ABOUT A RIDE TO ORLANDO DONT MISS OUT DONT GO TO SOME ***** *** DANCE)

a9il8/dark. good seeing you guys; keep coming out (i don't think i'll be going to tally tho) // let me know if you guys are ever by UNF and i'm down to practice

congrats to star for making his money back

god dammit mike just stfu and take wins for what they are (there is no "deserves to win" type ****..... this is why people find you annoying as ****. you feign modesty.. either be modest and don't talk.... or be like me and just yell "GMONEY" all the time and be a huge *******

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
hey geoff why don't u stop being a fgt and help me with some MK/Snake MU experience for KUB on sat. or just don't :/

See big difference is I keep telling u is that IDGAF about winning any tourney. I like the competetive aspect of the game tho. So when someone just hands me a win like that it makes me not want to play them. It just sucks.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
b/c you don't actually want legit practice and you know that. if that were true you'd actually have a good repertoire built up by now which would actually involve something more than a chaingrab. your play style revolves around a grab and constant camping even when you're losing lol. you don't need matchup experience b/c you never put yourself in an intimate enough situation where it would matter. you game is based solely on grabs and your demeanor doesn't demand respect so why would i take you under my wing?

you can't not care about winning AND like the competitive aspect of the game. that is illogical

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I understand the last part but in other words ur too :salt: to help an ICs main. Thass ok at least I have wifi. Boy its going to be ****ing fun in a car with u all the way to orlando.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
So...this tourney was mad fun...and uhh sorry if I held the bracket as well >_>:
could had join the donut tourney but I din't even knew that was going on lol.
I'll join that next time xD.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Gmoney I'm completely down. And daisy, you really should just take your victories. Rejoice in the moment.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Daisy...

Jus... watch vids and actually get better.

Gmoney jus displayed ur entire strategy so jus learn other stuff n stop saying u suck. Ur koo ppl tho.

:sonic:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
u mean ICs entire strategy.

I do things to get the grabs. I mean yea I run up and try to grab u a lot. But I try other things..

I desync

I trap u with up tilt.

I do combos with uair.

and other random things. I learned new stuff when I played Kyon.

Geoff DOSEN'T KNOW ICs. This is why he loses to them.

I've played against decent ICs players before (wifi, yeah its wifi) and I do really well against them.

Wifi has done a lot for me with the game and I use to just grab, grab, grab, and pray for a grab to work and I would lose A LOT more. But then after playing so many people on wifi I learned other things to get the grabs.

PS: I play PEACH as well. In case none of u noticed. I used her in both singles and doubles.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol.. me losing 1 tournament doesn't magically mean i don't know how to play against ICs OR that you're better than me

that's another problem w/ your mentality; you make wild assumptions on isolated events

PS: Your peach is hella garbage and a great showing of how little you understand basic zoning/spacing.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I never said I was better than u. U made that assumption. All I said was u don't understand ICs.

U use to **** the hell out of my ICs. Now that I know snake and wario a little bit better i stand a better chance.

Even sax agreed with me that I have gotten way better and that I have improved. It was thanks to him I learned about the wario MU since he actually plays with me.

Ur right tho my zoning/spacing is bad. D:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Geoff DOSEN'T KNOW ICs. This is why he loses to them.
You are the only ICs that I have played semi-regularly since Galuda and your record to me is TERRIBLE (how many wins to 1 loss to you for over a year?). This statement directly discusses yourself. Don't even try to pretend like you're not boasting over some stupid ****. It is not an assumption of mine but an assumption of yours to say I don't understand ICs.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Don't u think i've gotten a little bit better? Of course my record is terrible to u. When I got to UNF is when I learned that Brawl has tournaments and I learned how to play this game competitvely. Which was like a year and a half ago.

Anyway this is stupid.

My peach needs work so I don't fail haki next dubs. Hes such an awesome partner
MCfunzone all the way XD.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I don't need to say you have or haven't. Recent data shows it. That's all that should matter to you. But it's relatively unimportant. Consistency and the future is.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
it's a shame its an internet rage fest :/.

We do this kind of **** irl to. Never been able to get along with geoff :/

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Gotta admit the "I suck" attitude is really annoying.

That said, gotta give credit where credit is due. Whether it's because the game is fundamentally flawed or not, he's effective. And I'm still under the opinion that no matter how "gay" someone plays, if they beat good players there's still some skill there.

also: zip zip

also: Kyon pulling 4 stiches with 2 in a row, 2 dot eyes, and 1 bomb in one match on the melee set up was ****in nuts lol.

Top Bottom