• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

good video by omnigamer

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This video helps out a lot, a swallowcide with a footstool jump is genius. I'll use this move from now on. But most of the stuff I knew personally.

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
hm swallowcide to a footstool jump is good, but everytime i tried something like that the oppenent always gets above me (not cpu)
also u can use swallowcide and when they are released instantly to a b-air into the solid stage for a stage spike

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
Good video, showing the new properties of attacks that have changed. This video will surely help those people who want to enter the gamespot tournament that will come up the day of the brawl release.

comboking

Smash Master
Just remember I did not make this video Omnigamer did!

kirby will fall to ike though IMO and are these gamestop tournaments Wifi

and i am wondering is it free! it might not be here in south Dakota

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
That footstool jump swallowcide... I haven't gotten that to work. I don't think it can be commonly used so I wouldn't depend on it.

comboking

Smash Master
I might play kirby probally not but it might not work considering he did it on a non moving computer so!

T0MMY

Smash Master
It's puzzling why he says no Kirbycides are in anymore. Swallowcide can be used falling past the ledge better than it can be used sucking them up, turning around, and falling off.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's puzzling why he says no Kirbycides are in anymore. Swallowcide can be used falling past the ledge better than it can be used sucking them up, turning around, and falling off.
Becasue King Dedede can do just about the same thing, that's why it's called swallowcides. But it seems like all of those desperate attempts are almost never used anymore. But since you played it already, you know what I mean.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Swallowcide to Footstool Jump is practically a built in combo for us Kirby players. The first thing you do when an opponent breaks out is... jump! Ha ha ha!

I found another combo into footstool jump. I'll add these into my guide on the next update. :)

comboking

Smash Master
kirby seems good and his aerials seem to flow hit by hit just like marios in Melee and maybe even brawl!
his up b isn't as good as Ike's

marthownsxd

Smash Apprentice
Really good video! Hope they get the time to do the other character's tutorials. I certain the people who deliver on time, or never let us down are our good friends SamuraiPanda and Youko @ Show me Your News. Other than that, most episode sequencial things die down quickly.

Top Bottom