• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good secondaries for Diddy Kong

Negoksai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Negoksai
3DS FC
3781-0352-9739
Im sorry for doubleposting but this thread breaks no rules and should never have been locked in the first place. Anyway please discuss some characters that are good secondaries for Diddy that cover his bad matchups.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what are his bad matchups? lol
but I play rosalina and ganon, idk how well they cover any bad MUs but I think diddy can fight pretty much anyone played well

TheBardlyBard

Smash Cadet
i find Zelda to help against the Rosalina matchup, also great against ness as well, Ima rep diddy and zelda at apex. but i find diddy is either on equal grounds or higher then most besides those two

Negoksai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Negoksai
3DS FC
3781-0352-9739
How do you deal with Projectile spammers? Diddy can deal with them on smaller stages but on FD he can't touch them, and with most online tourneys (what I usually attend) are FD only I need a secondary to deal woth them (Most notably Toon Link)

Top Bottom