• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

good place to find melee

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
if you live near MA go to the swansea mall. they have about 8 copies from 30-35 bucks. and a wavebird used and plenty of gc controllers.

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
Today I bought Melee at a local GameStop for 35 dollars. I already had three GameCube controllers so I was set.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
There are like a couple post that ask where to find melee.. you could have just posted this as a response in one of them..

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
There are like a couple post that ask where to find melee.. you could have just posted this as a response in one of them..
I figured more people would see a new thread than a reply on an older one.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yeeeea, I might need to buy a new copy soon, just for replacments sake so I dont have to keep wearing down my old one.

elashish

Smash Rookie
Yeeeea, I might need to buy a new copy soon, just for replacments sake so I dont have to keep wearing down my old one.
Yeah, they tend to get worn out after a while.

In any case, I saw a bunch at the gamestop in the Prudential center a couple weeks ago in the refurbished section. I wanted to start crying in the middle of the store....

Amide

Smash Lord
Wasn't Melee at one time, like, $20? It's so sad it has raised in price. Maybe I'll just sell Wii games I've beaten.

Overload

Smash Lord
It is actually quite easy to find Melee compared to many other older games. Try finding some of the other classics.....man that is a pain.
no doubt, especially since gamestop doesn't sell the older stuff anymore.

Top Bottom