• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

good luckies WC on the 5th

araknophobik

Smash Master
it has been obv for awhile that futile/alex/aero are top 3 in west coast at brawl
its a shame only alex is going to the EC this saturday
so as wierd as it might sound we're going to have to root for alex okay everyone? (mango) lmao

it's too bad we didn't encourage futile and aero to go it'd of been nice to see them **** all them snakes

if you support alex and the west coast put this in your sig
¯\(°_o)/¯
and spam this thread on saturday

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
it has been obv for awhile that futile/alex/aero are top 3 in west coast at brawl
its a shame only alex is going to the EC this saturday
so as wierd as it might sound we're going to have to root for alex okay everyone? (mango) lmao

it's too bad we didn't encourage futile and aero to go it'd of been nice to see them **** all them snakes

if you support alex and the west coast put this in your sig
¯\(°_o)/¯
and spam this thread on saturday
LoL, it wasn't always obvious that aero was top 3. Even he'll tell you that he was ****ing up when he lost to gamble and got below top 4 at shuffle and cut. Before nexus Edge had #3 on lock pretty much.

Only after nexus is it obvious that Aero deserves top 3.

Anyways, Alex's performance in the EC could determine the path of the EC/WC rivalry for months to come. It also determines the path of the Metagame for either of the coasts. No pressure though. Good luck alex, you got this.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hugo said:
Anyways, Alex's performance in the EC could determine the path of the EC/WC rivalry for months to come. It also determines the path of the Metagame for either of the coasts. No pressure though. Good luck alex, you got this.
Yeah, if Alex wins people will pick Snake. If Cort or PC win..people will pick Snake.

If Cort and PC win teams people will go double snake in teams. If AJ and alex win teams people will go double snake in teams.

Brawl's metagame is amazing.

Good luck Alex and AJ!

Rickety

Peace and Love
omigosh, that ¯\(°_o)/¯ is way too cute! <3

Hugo's Results in his signature made me literally lol.

Alex & Ajax is too sexy to lose :]

Edrees! We need to finally see each-other since UCLA 5! it's been way too long. What is your current opinion of Brawl?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Choknater have my children please.

Rickety : Brawl is fun and decently competitive but doesn't hold a candle to melee. The game rewards mind games less than Melee did. Still i enjoy it. I miss you!

araknophobik

Smash Master
LoL, it wasn't always obvious that aero was top 3. Even he'll tell you that he was ****ing up when he lost to gamble and got below top 4 at shuffle and cut. Before nexus Edge had #3 on lock pretty much.
edge's MK is really empressive but i never saw anything amazeing about his placeings. aero did **** up alot but he also had tourny wins, very inconsistent, but in my book always top 3 material. you attend more brawl tournys than me tho so your opinion is worth more than mine

also mike go post in that thread
if we unleash the ***** monster on them now the so image might be imbeded in their brain long enough for WC to win tomorow

edit: wait you already did. good ****. now the waiting game...

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Brawl Is So Wack Who Cares About Brawl You Guys Seriously It's Just Luck And Guessing Right What They Are Going To Do It's Not Even Skill

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
**** ***** Why Is All Dis **** Talk Gotta Keep Happening U Cant Defeat Me And My Crew Da We Got Dav3 And Wes, Aka Da Legedary Samus Aka Ken Slayer Aka H2yl Killer Aka Pc Chris Teammate, Fu(k West Coast!

Race

Smash Lord
best of luck over guys, though I know you guys wont need it, U guys got it ¯\(°_o)/¯

Top Bottom