• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I've been reading flavor on the wiki.

Names could possibly reveal PR's, but i think it's unlikely.

Consider this from the wiki :

Over the years, Ivan has grown into a mild-mannered and sentimental young man (of rather diminutive stature) who is unaware of any details about his past other than that he has lived in Kalay his whole life, and that he has strange powers based on wind and the ability to read people's minds.
As you an see, the flavor on Ivan , from my POV is very open to interpretation. Logically, either me or BSL's "abilities" fit the bill of "reading minds" to some extent

Without me telling you, no one would be ( I don't think) , be able to make a logical jump from that, to what my PR is. (Which seems to be a neighborizer, as I previously guessed). If there is a closer / more accurate role name for being able to invite someone into a QT and be unconfirmed to each other, I don't know it / and am not going to try to figure it out either.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
IR trust me on this.

It's a bad idea, just force people up for a lynch to claim name and what they do. I definantly think with this game saying your name will definantly hint at what you do for a lot of characters.

Venus Adapts are Paladin like.

Mars Adapts are either Strict Warrior or Cleric.

Jupiter Apapts are mind readers and mages.

Mercury are Clerics or an off healer Warrior.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've been reading flavor on the wiki.

Names could possibly reveal PR's, but i think it's unlikely.

Consider this from the wiki :

As you an see, the flavor on Ivan , from my POV is very open to interpretation. Logically, either me or BSL's "abilities" fit the bill of "reading minds" to some extent

Without me telling you, no one would be ( I don't think) , be able to make a logical jump from that, to what my PR is. (Which seems to be a neighborizer, as I previously guessed). If there is a closer / more accurate role name for being able to invite someone into a QT and be unconfirmed to each other, I don't know it / and am not going to try to figure it out either.
Pretty sure all Jupiter Adapts or at least most of them we see in the first two game, can mind read.

Or at the very least Sheba and others could do it as well.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hmm good point.

As an aside, i think BSL faked at least the first of those abilities.

As scum, unless there is a second scum team, he would know other's alignment's by virtue of being scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 1.5​
1. Inferno3044
2. WashedLaundry BSL: KevinM > rid****ulous
3. Red Ruy: Potassium > WashedLaundry > Ryker > BSL
4. Scylla & Charybdis (adumbrodeus/Swiss hydra): WL > KevinM > WL
5. KevinM: Rake > WL > Potassium > BSL
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Furio Tigre > Inferno > FF > BSL > Inferno > Ryker > BSL
7. traveling cat: KevinM
8. Potassium: IR > KevinM > Rid****ulous
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): S&C
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01): Potassium > BSL > tcat > BSL
11. Ryker: KevinM
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): Potassium > Potassium > Potassium > Furio > BSL
13. Frozenflame751: IR > BSL
Current Count:
BSL (7) (LYNCHED): S&C, Frozenflame751, KevinM, rid****ulous, Rake, Inglorious *******, Red Ryu
KevinM (1) : Ryker
Scylla & Charybdis (1): Furio Tigre
Rid***ulous (2): Potassium, BSL
Not Voting: Inferno3044, traveling cat
Flavor and flip incoming.​

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Alright, doc us! Seriously.

in case we die during the night, reads:

1. Inferno3044 : null/town
3. Red Ruy: Town
5. KevinM : Adum: null/scum swiss: null/town
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Town
7. traveling cat: Null
8. Potassium: Town
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): Town
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01): null/scum
11. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth): null
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): Adum: Town
13. Frozenflame751 : Adum: Null/Town

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Note: All flavor that refers to individual characters other than the death is purely flavor. Do not make any assumptions or inferences on a character's inclusion or alignment based on the following flavor.
Our story begins in Vale, at the sacred shrine known as Sol Sanctum.​
Built by Adepts to protect the Elemental Stars, Sol Sanctum is a formidable sanctuary filled with riddles and traps designed to keep out intruders.​
Our heroes, the Adepts, enter the sanctum in pursuit of a group of intruders who intend to steal the stars and use them to obtain the immense power of the Golden Sun.​
Using their sharpened wits, and with the help of the scholar Kraden, the Adepts easily solve the puzzles of Sol Sanctum and find themselves in the Inner Sanctuary, where the Stars are housed.​
Little did they know, the intruders were lying in wait for them! Taking Jenna and Kraden hostage, they force Isaac and Garet to retrieve the remaining Stars for them!​
On their way back to them, they are interrupted by Alex, another of the intruders, who relieves them of the stars.​
With the removal of the Stars, Mt. Aleph, on which Sol Sanctum is built, begins to erupt! The Sanctuary's Guardian, known only as The Wise One, appears, and saves Isaac and Garet from the erupting Volcano, doing his best to protect the village of Vale by diverting the magma flow.​
Escaping to safety, Isaac and Garet are dismayed by the loss of the Elemental Stars and kidnapping of their companions. With only the remaining Mars Star, and some supplies to help them on their journey, Isaac and Garet give chase to the remainder of their band, in hopes of saving their companions and reclaiming the lost Stars.​
It is not all bad news for the adepts, however, as they are later informed by The Wise One that one of the intruders was unable to escape Mt. Aleph, and was killed by the Magma flow.​
BSL, Menardi, has died in the escape from Sol Sanctum!
(Lynched, for clarity)
It is now Night 1.
All Night Actions are due in 72 hours, by 11:59 PM AST on April 26th.
If you do not plan to use your Night Action, please send me a PM saying so, so that I may start the next Day as soon as possible.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
As the night treads towards completion, a mysterious note is found among the Adepts. It is unknown who wrote it, but it no doubt contains some important message...

It reads:

"Hi, hey, hello, something something, I'm Kraden and I'm older and wiser than you all something something so listen me!

Cop on Adum/Swiss, FF, IR, ridic, Furio

Doc mindgame the **** outta the scum

If you're out there and not ******** and have a good power to use to check up on claimed millers, you know who you are and that you should targeting Kev

Don't vig Tcat like wow how bad can you be, I'm senile as **** and even I know that's like the most obvtown slot what a waste

Vig on Ryker/Infern/Potassium.

Don't blow it now you scoundrels. Or I'll hurt you or make fun or you or something something something... use your imagination...something..."
What could this all mean? The night carries onwards...

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Mod Note: Realized that I totally forgot to include music in D1's flavor posts, so I've retroactively added songs. Feel free to go back and enjoy them with added flavor.
Isaac and Garet, having just begun their travels, are troubled with many thoughts. They camp for their first night away from Vale, opting to stay in Vault, a quiet town that lies on the road between Kaylay and Lunpa.​
Thoughts float around their minds.... how far away are Jenna and Kraden? Will they be able to recover the Elemental stars? What will happen to them?​
As they ponder all this, they are ignorant to events happening far across Weyard.​
Far to the South-East on the continent of Osenia, lies the village of Garoh.​
Secluded within the mountains, Garoh is a village of werewolves. The people there are given these strange powers thanks to the winds flowing from the nearby Air's Rock. Air's Rock carries fragments of Jupiter Psynergy stones along the winds to Garoh, gifting its people with a small fraction of that power.​
Their leader, Master Maha, is one who has transcended human form. Through a grueling journey to the center of Air's Rock, he obtained much stronger Jupiter Psynergy, but at the cost of his human form.​
Tragically, this has lead outsiders to fear him, and he was slain out of fear, while on a journey away from his village.​
KevinM, Master Maha, has died in the night.
It is now Day 2.
Deadline is Tuesday, May 7th, at 11:59 PM AST.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Rake! I was suspectin' dat youse was lookin' at me funny a bit. I assure youse I ain't your enemy, but if youse insist, I ain't got no problems goin' in da ring wit you, youse feel me? I'm gonna clobber dat suspicion outta ya like candy from a piñata, youse got dat?!

Puttin' dat aside tho for now, I's got some questions for some peeps!

FrozenFlame, what yous think of IR?

RR, talk to me. Youse got trust in peeps? Who?

Consider dis sentence a poke at Ryka.

Orbo half of da riddick hydra, I ain't gonna lie, every time I read one a' your posts, youse give me a headache. I want you to substantiate an' explain everything youse mouthin' off about 'cause I ain't feelin' it. Youse don't think RR is scum with WL? Youse think I's scum? I wanna hear da words outta ya mouth, no one liners, 'cause you smell like bad fish, youse got dat? I'm tired of ya senselessness.

I ain't decided on a lynch yet, so no votes from me yet.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
No i don't think you are scum anymore. I don't.
know that you are town yet, but I was being bugged by surface level stuff that isn't really indicative of scummy behavior.

Wrt washed, I think him covering rr in prevalent against kantrip was him going for the feed on a rr flip kinda. Don't see it as a mate defending another mate.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

We talked about reads / who we wanted to push.
Im thinkin maybe IR or Furio could fit the bill.

Sheisty phone post is sheisty.

Dunno who as scum kills kevmo n1.

May be a vig involved

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I doubt it was a vig shot, but at the same time Kevin being killed by mafia is also odd.

I want Ryker dead because he is a dead weight right now and doesn't sit well with me now that Kevin was revealed town.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dunno who as scum kills kevmo n1.

May be a vig involved
inorite? especially when they have me goin up against 'em :troll:

I can see the rationale behind a vigging considering all the drama and question markness comin out of that miller claim. Also lends to the argument that the scum wouldn't wanna kill him, though removing that question mark isn't exactly the biggest loss the scum could suffer in exchange for potentially having a strong PR attached to that miller passive, or to just remove kevbro in general as a trade.

And if we're gonna entertain the "kev got vigged" theory here, we've either got a lucky or smart doc/town RBer on our hands, or random scum no kill.

Whatcha thinkin about all this rake?

A vig with one kill? Why that rake?
Where did you get vig with "one kill" from?

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
IR, what's your position on Kantrip now with WL/BSL flip?

I haven't had an issue with any of his other posts that I remember. This is the one that comes to mind when I think of WL. Overall, I don't like him, but at the moment, I would much rather kill Kev or kill Kantrip. If Kantrip flips scum, look at Laundry. If Kantrip flips town, look at Adum.
With Kevin being Town and WL/BSL being scum, I question the logic behind this plan.

Vote: Ryker

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
pretty clearly meant "why would you assume there's a vig when only one person died last night"

come on people

Top Bottom