• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goku, the Martial Arts Monkey Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
I have wanted Goku as the retro rep for quite some time. I think it would be amazing if Sakurai adds him as a trickster fighter. His trailer (if he had one) would be a way to troll all of the people who both jokingly and seriously ask for Goku (DB/DBZ). I also want him in smash because I love the themes in Journey to the west. Smash would be the perfect exposure for him and if interest is high, we might eventually see a remake in the form of an Adventure RPG with a beautiful story, music, characters and setting. A man could only dream.

He can be rivals with Palutena even.

Last edited:

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
Count me as a supporter for sure. The resulting fanboy tears would be hilarious. And a staff user in Smash would be nice since Palutena seems to stick to magic.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I'm a supporter.

At first I was thinking maybe it would not be a good idea, and that's only because of the possibility of opening Pandoras Box then all of a sudden we hear about of requests for characters from Naruto, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, you know a bunch of random anime characters.

However if you look at it, Pokémon is a anime too, so therefore that's not really a issue.

You could say I'm a DBZ fan, my favorite hero is Trunks, and favorite villain is Cell, I also like Majin Buu, Cooler, and Broly.

So yeah as far as Goku goes, I'm in full support of this.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'm a supporter.

At first I was thinking maybe it would not be a good idea, and that's only because of the possibility of opening Pandoras Box then all of a sudden we hear about of requests for characters from Naruto, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, you know a bunch of random anime characters.

However if you look at it, Pokémon is a anime too, so therefore that's not really a issue.

You could say I'm a DBZ fan, my favorite hero is Trunks, and favorite villain is Cell, I also like Majin Buu, Cooler, and Broly.

So yeah as far as Goku goes, I'm in full support of this.
..It's not for dbz Goku, not sure if you know that.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
You have my support as well, if only for the pleasure of watching a Smash Bros. Miiverse community burn. :demon:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Takamaru down, lip and duck hunt dog to go.

Chances intensifies

The Prince of Sable down, one step closer.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrCatEater

Smash Apprentice
Haha love the idea so glad there's a thread for this as a fan of DBZ and Smash I know Goku has no place in this game but people request him anyway so it would be perfect for Sakurai to give the fans what they want in "Goku" also outside of trolling Miiverse community a Monkey Staff Wielder would be very cool in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom