• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goku, the first anime character in smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriel3D

Smash Rookie
hello guys, and welcome to my thread, for some reason there are no goku threads in the site so i decided to make one for him. moveset ideas, color skins and other dbz characters are welcomed to discuss here!
here are the reasons why Goku should be in smash:
1-sakuurai already added 4 3rd party characters, so why not go further and add a anime character?
2-Goku wouldnt be, OP sakurai can balance him
3-he has been in a lot of nintendo consoles
4-evryone wants him and it would help the smash sales

Goku moveset:
B:kame-hame-ha!-Goku charges an energy and releases it just like in his games
Up-B:teleport-goku teleports and kicks the opponent when he comes back
Down-B:genky dama-goku up his arms and releases a genky dama at opponents

i dont have any idea for side-b, do you have any?anyway thanks for reading this guys and i would be very happy if you guys supported him

Adriel3D

Smash Rookie
There was a thread about Goku, but it got locked due to him being an anime character.This will probably get locked too.
why it would be locked? sakurai said that "a certain sayan could appear", so he's likely

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry but anime characters as well as 4th party characters are not allowed to have a support thread. If you have any questions regarding the rules, please read the Character Guidelines which can be found in my signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom