• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to NJ next week

Rexis

Smash Rookie
What's up guys

I'm traveling to the Newark area of New Jersey from Puerto Rico next weekend, and I'm gonna be there until some time around the end of the month. I want to play Smash while I'm there (Melee or Brawl, whichever is fine), so if any one of you can help me out by showing me to a tournament or a smashfest happening nearby, that would be cool. looking forward to playing you guys

NAKAT

Smash Champion
You live in Puerto Rico? Interesting :)! I have stuff at my house a lot. I should be having people over this week. If you want to come I can have Jbandrew meet you somewhere downtown Newark and bring you to my house.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Alright this sounds good, I live in Newark so I can pick you up from anywhere and get you situated into NJ and stuff. haha excited to have you here :). Send me a message with where you're going to be and stuff so I can know where to pick you up.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
He mains Snake in barlw, andddddd,...... ummmm i think Captain Falcon in melee
he is also quite black

Rexis

Smash Rookie
Yea well I do Main Snake and Falco in Brawl.
And I main Captain Falcon and Samus in Melee.

@Robfox: Thanks for the info, I will post there very shortly. =)
@Nakat: Wow, really? Thank you for the invite! Though the bad thing is I'll be leaving this Sunday to New Jersey, so I don't know if I can make it. But it'll be staying from 24th to the 31st so if your still having the smashfest it would be very cool to head over there.
@jbandrew: For real????? Thanks man, I appreciate it! I'll send you a message as soon as possible with all the info. Looking forward to this!

ILM

Smash Journeyman
If you want to play some Melee, PM me. I'm in North Jersey, but I'm sure we could arrange something.

Top Bottom