• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Seen it its absolutely ****ing hilarious. J-mans alright though ^^

If you're referring to this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6430282&postcount=1

then I've found and internalised it. Though of course demonstrational kirby DIs the throw itself, so I fear he's better than me; and he's terrible! :(
No the 'evil fox beats up Demo Kirby in badly drawn paint pictures' thread. My power ... its fading ....

And lol internalised

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
why double jump cancel when you can float cancel with less lag
Stop talking about peach like you know peach lol.
Obviously float cancels are used more because of the whole lag thing but DJC can give you a different type of momentum during your aerial which you cant get from a float cancel which is why you can run forward and do a DJC bair and you would go backwards, further then you could with a Float Cancel.
But thats used with people who know about the character........this is what my brother Professor Pro told me anyway:chuckle:

So it does have a different use to Float Cancelling, its just DJC are more situational.......from Professor Pro advice.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Stop talking about peach like you know peach lol.
Obviously float cancels are used more because of the whole lag thing but DJC can give you a different type of momentum during your aerial which you cant get from a float cancel which is why you can run forward and do a DJC bair and you would go backwards, further then you could with a Float Cancel.
But thats used with people who know about the character........this is what my brother Professor Pro told me anyway:chuckle:

So it does have a different use to Float Cancelling, its just DJC are more situational.......from Professor Pro advice.
I know that Float cancelling is faster than DJC I definately know that much. And I'm not saying DJC is useless I'm just saying it isn't near as important as float cancelling.

VA

Smash Hero
What's all this talk of actually thinking about how you play peach? Don't you just hit dsmash and win? I remember that's all I did against prof to beat his peach in london ranbat...

J03

Smash Master
The best drink in the world is
!!! FANTA BANTER !!!
??? Whats the difference between this and normal fanta i hear you ask ???

well, Fanta looks like this :urg:

FANTA BANTER LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho::psycho:

FANTA BANTER
Proud sponsors of Super Smash Brothers Melee​

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Who from? I heard pro is scared of my peach and that's why he chose to leave boards.
Heard from Zeppo. He said you have banter but you are afriad to confront it.
I heard Pro got banned for a week but thats just me, someone really crap is always supplying your information arent they lol.
The best drink in the world is
!!! FANTA BANTER !!!
??? Whats the difference between this and normal fanta i hear you ask ???

well, Fanta looks like this :urg:

FANTA BANTER LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho::psycho:

FANTA BANTER
Proud sponsors of Super Smash Brothers Melee​
LOOOOOOL THAT HAD BANTER!

thats pretty bad, even for you Joe
We found out it was you who reported Professor Pro to get banned on msn loool.
Professor Pro wasn't annoyed he was actually proud and understood it was for the banter, INFACT we thought the banter was soooo immense you got an invitaion to join 'The Banter Kings', do you accept this invitation?

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
i accept :)

see my avatar for tribute :)
looooool Yeah, has alot of banter.

You got Professor Pro banned, BUT not only did you get him banned you put it in your avatar to flaunt your achievement. That has alot of banter and has made Professor Pro proud lool. We will decide your name for the Banter crew iswell and what your specialty in the banter field is.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Why does that second fanta look so orange? :confused:

Also I 2nd spKz this thread is made of win. Legendary win even.

You see that- pay attention Mr Pro and sibling of Mr Pro. This is what we call wit. Notice how it's nothing to do with repeating the word banter and involves actual original thought. You can learn a lot from this man

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Not a massive fanta fan tbh. I prefer sprite, that doesn't seem to get more spritey in other countries though.

Actually thats a massive lie .... I went to Menorca this Summer with my mate and drank ridiculous amounts of fanta and fanta limon. Supposed to be better for you than water when its really hot as it replaces lost salts.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
We found out it was you who reported Professor Pro to get banned on msn loool.
Professor Pro wasn't annoyed he was actually proud and understood it was for the banter, INFACT we thought the banter was soooo immense you got an invitaion to join 'The Banter Kings', do you accept this invitation?
It had loads, ROFL.
Craig found out btw Ant by looking in the staff place.
I also would like some Fanta Banter

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Ed - Sounds good I get back from cardiff today and I'll look into coach fares from MK. Fri night sat night should be sufficient I recon, maybe come down fri and you can train my *** up over a few chilled beers.

Bill - Why do you hate banter so much? Most banter takes immense wit and unique thought, and the rest of banter is usually due to fantasticly timed events creating an immense banter filled moment. The first step to achieving banter is understanding it! And yeah played GH world tour a few times now mate.

Craigg - No worries mate thanks anyway, if you find out the route you are heading could probs manage to get myself to a non-detour location, but if you are anything like me thats major effort so no worries lol. And for the record I execute Guitar Hero on expert behind my head without owning the game. Raaape ;)

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Return coach im looking at £20, train im looking at £15 (to birms that is) plus £20 for booze and food. Just spent £200 over the last week in cardiff, so if the funds are there, so is my hiney you sdb f*ckers.

J03

Smash Master
Return coach im looking at £20, train im looking at £15 (to birms that is) plus £20 for booze and food. Just spent £200 over the last week in cardiff, so if the funds are there, so is my hiney you SEXY sdb f*ckers.
fixed, were picky about our members for this reason!

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Why does that second fanta look so orange? :confused:

Also I 2nd spKz this thread is made of win. Legendary win even.

loooool Nice pic, I agree.

You see that- pay attention Mr Pro and sibling of Mr Pro. This is what we call wit. Notice how it's nothing to do with repeating the word banter and involves actual original thought. You can learn a lot from this man
loool If anyone needs to learn anything its you need to learn how to stop complaining about every little thingand it should be easier for you to learn as EVERYONE does not do it lool. BANTER IS MY SECOND NAME, BUT BANTER IS MY FIRST GAME! When we have the banter anyway it is never presented the same way otherwise it would really get boring. Its not like we just say 'FOR THE BANTER' after everything, we cleverly mix it in a sentence and one of my fav banter techniques is to suprize the people with the banter because its really funny when people REALLY never expect it and then suddenly it just pops out of nowhere, similar to when there was people in my house and then we had something to eat and then..FOR THE BANTER. See how I threw that FTB in there randomly, thats banter and the element of suprize banter.

You could learn something from Zeppo.

fixed, were picky about our members for this reason!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
LONDONERS

Sat 31 January 2009
London, Victoria Coach Station to Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC
10:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
Arrive Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC 13:00

10 passengers

Sun 01 February 2009
Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC to London, Victoria Coach Station
11:15 Depart Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC
Arrive London, Victoria Coach Station 14:00

10 passengers

wake up early on saturday and make sure you get to victoria coach station at 9:40am LATEST

Me
Dave
Hugo
Tamoo
Chrisboi
Frostbyte
Tails Chao
Professor Pro
Vanity Angel
Retroking

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
LONDONERS

Sat 31 January 2009
London, Victoria Coach Station to Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC
10:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
Arrive Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC 13:00

10 passengers

Sun 01 February 2009
Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC to London, Victoria Coach Station
11:15 Depart Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC
Arrive London, Victoria Coach Station 14:00

10 passengers

wake up early on saturday and make sure you get to victoria coach station at 9:40am LATEST

Me
Dave
Hugo
Tamoo
Chrisboi
Frostbyte
Tails Chao
Professor Pro
Vanity Angel
Retroking
Professor Pro wants to know if he can sleep round your uni accomidation on Friday in the hope we can have some of that serious banter and he can get up early cos he is really bad at timing and might be late lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom