• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament guys! Had loads of really good games and managed to get out of pools! I'm so happy. The finals were all amazing to watch, and the banter commentary made them all so much better - looking forward to seeing them again when they get posted.

Those falcon dittos were brilliant! 'Guick, get him!' -> edgehog -> three dead falcons :p

Also, for the record, my Jigglypuff beat Pro's fox :p I'm sure he wasn't sandbagging in the slightest.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
I want to hear the commentary, I am still giving my shoutous but I will give them 2moro cos I am lazy atm and going bed. By 'I am giving my southouts' I mean Professor Pro lil broth........ACTUALLY I DONT CARE ANYMORE LOOOL I AM GETTING UNBANNED EITHER ON TUESDAY OR MONDAY ORRR I AM UNBANNED RIGHT NOW BABY. LEME CHECK lol.

I dont remember you beating my fox lol, I got beat but alot of random people with the Professor pro type sandbagging like when I was playing Blinky and then one match I turned it up and 4 stocked him then turned it down and things went back to normal Pro sandbagging....yeah thats right baby, I control my power quite perfectly.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry about my little brother guys he can be stupid sometimes, hows the boards being going lately. During my absence I have thought about what I did and I would like to apologize to the community if I have offended any of you in anyway, I only hope that this cry for helps you to accept my apology which is coming from my heart and soul and has maximum meaning. I really enjoyed this tournament and met alot of good people.

Professor Pro wants to help the community out as there is alot of violence going on and I am willing to snitch on anyone if you want me to (basically be a mod) so I am a good boy now......community, will you accept me back and forgive for that vulgar post I made?

I've turned over such a new leaf now that I accept brawl and the brawl I got for xmas I am now playing it and thinking of playing it as competitively...if not MORE then melee. Its better then I expected and the lack of technical skill is the most interesting part.

I will do shoutouts later...

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I've turned over such a new leaf now that I accept brawl and the brawl I got for xmas I am now playing it and thinking of playing it as competitively...if not MORE then melee. Its better then I expected and the lack of technical skill is the most interesting part.

LOL you serious? :confused:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof will NEVER be serious about brawl

gg's guys

chrisboi - sorry about the 4stock
edwin - sorry we made you cry again
prof - sorry you didnt get 1st.
zeppo - sorry we didnt get any games
fuzzy - grats on 1st.
aiko - sorry about the sandbagging

Retroking2000

Smash Master
My 2 cents

Prof will NEVER be serious about brawl

gg's guys

chrisboi - sorry about the 4stock
edwin - sorry we made you cry again
prof - sorry you didnt get 1st.
zeppo - sorry we didnt get any games
fuzzy - grats on 1st.
aiko - sorry about the sandbagging
as for this tournament im very sorry for promising stuff that i dont deliver even tho im very good at smash ;D
i have a very low lack of motivation to attend and i dont know how to actually fix this , i actually tried to attend this
i actually woke up at 7.00 and literally said ''**** that'' and kept on sleeping .
im actually conisdering to play this game for fun because im literally dead in the scene
anyways sorry to anyone i mislead before this tourney.

do it, its the best thing that'll'ave ever happened to you!!!
i saw your matches against chaddd .

you have gotten very good . us brits has trained you well ;Djokes aside it was really funny having you over here

moving on :

@ results

prof pro raged at this tourney
fuzzy being cheap as always ;D
VA had some thunder aswell

shame i wasnt there to destroy you guys but oh well god has spared your life , :D he is such a good god
anyways good job to everyone

VA

Smash Hero
it would be nice if you could comment on the tournament outcomes instead of blabbering on about yourself, no one cares. The tournament was just great, such a good blend of competitive play and good sportsmanship. You and Chrisboi are the worst, you specifically. You're always insulting other peoples skill and saying how great you are, NO ONE cares anymore edwin so kindly disappear and stop posting.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
was everyone not rooting for me at grand finals? ;___;

and foulplay when do you think the vids can be uploaded + can the commentary be heard? ^_^
By Wednesday probably, I've got school today and I'm shattered after this tournament, Tuesday I don't have much going on so I'll probably get it all done on there and they'll be ready on Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay guys x_x;

VA

Smash Hero
Oh man it's my first ever snow day, this is awesome!

Shoutouts:

Hao - ^^ Stick with Fox. You'll go far, I liked how you thought you were out after the game with clockmire, I don't think you were into it enough, sort of thought you'd lost already. See you again soon <3

Prof - Man you are ****. I think we're pretty even, mostly I took you down to last stock but the games were really good always. You can tell how much you were off form at GGT by this tournament, really impressive man, I think we can learn a lot from each other.

Charles - GJ on winning man, you did deserve it. I was actually rooting for you (I put my hand up when everyone asked who's rooting for charles. I think you did so good winning under the pressure and stoping profs comeback, real nice.

Jam - My god you are ****. So impressed by you. Our set was my favourite set I've ever played and I'm so gutted it wasn't recorded for our 0 deaths on each other. Fox vs Falco is just so hot.

Grayfox - The only other Drephen in the world? I was actually so pleased I could beat you, I know how good you are against fox and I was so worried by you. You have the potential to be amazing btw.

Z - I've said everything I need to on msn, but I know what your capable of and it wasn't shown here. Everyone watch out for Z he'll be back.

Will - Hell, you were SO much harder to play against than I expected. Your edge guarding was so on point and you made it tough everytime I tried to get back, you do the right things everytime and it makes it so hard.

Ed - That's pretty **** of you getting 7th after all this time, I watched a few of your matches and you've definitely still got it. I guess if you cared you could be placing higher but I think you know what you're capable of and just play to your strengths, old skool is still ****. P.S I love SDB ^^ can I join =P

Clockmire & Tamoo & Frugs - You guys did amazing, was so good to see new people with talent. You have the potential to go far, especially being that you can practice with each other and you're all at a similar level. Keep it up!

Jet - The silent beast, you are getting better but it's a slow process from here, nice man.

Aiko - Good job on organising and you should be pleased with your performance, it was good to see you again.

Jo3 - I didn't even get to play you? SDBBBBBBBBBBBB! "on a scale of 1-10 how homophobic are you"
"not very". lol you were wasted, good times man.

Craiigg - you're still sick, come to brighton for a training sesh soon.

Inertia - you had the basics down really good man, hope what I told you about platforms with fox helps.

Frozenwave - enter nex time? don't get put off by match ups & whatever, you just need to actually focus on trying in smash and you could be so good.

Edwin and Chris - the tournament was nice without you, hopefully you pay charles what you owe him.

Excellent tournament and it was great seeing people again. Is VA in SDB...? it's a mystery

VA

Smash Hero
P.S commentary was disgustingly one sided, I'll need to be able to keep my focus better next time. I let it slip constantly hearing, VA is losing oh he's dead etc. It was funny because you said that in game 3, looked away and noticed I'd made a come back. You should know that playing against fox, 1 stock lead basically means nothing as one grab can mean death. Made you sound a bit silly in your commentary ^^

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Sorry about my little brother guys he can be stupid sometimes, hows the boards being going lately. During my absence I have thought about what I did and I would like to apologize to the community if I have offended any of you in anyway, I only hope that this cry for helps you to accept my apology which is coming from my heart and soul and has maximum meaning. I really enjoyed this tournament and met alot of good people.

Professor Pro wants to help the community out as there is alot of violence going on and I am willing to snitch on anyone if you want me to (basically be a mod) so I am a good boy now......community, will you accept me back and forgive for that vulgar post I made?

lol and how do we know you're not being sarcastic as always?

Kone

Smash Master
will post properly later like

rpbby - ur always welcome in sdb ;)

ad @ commentary it was badly awful lol. mabe should be a little bit moe outside the players ears ^^

VA

Smash Hero
yeah I don't think it's fair doing it quite that close, I mean prof did beat me fair and square but it affected my focus somewhat.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This is going to be a nice long multiquote Professor pro type of post......banter will be dropped in there occasional to catch the readers attention.

as for this tournament im very sorry for promising stuff that i dont deliver even tho im very good at smash ;D
i have a very low lack of motivation to attend and i dont know how to actually fix this , i actually tried to attend this
i actually woke up at 7.00 and literally said ''**** that'' and kept on sleeping .
im actually conisdering to play this game for fun because im literally dead in the scene
anyways sorry to anyone i mislead before this tourney.
loool Ok Edwin. You mislead no1, did you not hear me quote nearly all of your post which said 'I am coming to this event' with a big 'LOOOOOOOOOOOOL'
But we all know you want attention for your APPARENTLY good ability so here it goes....Edwin man you should have been at this tournament you are soooo ****, to bad man. Everyone was asking where you were and they wanted to play you and it was a massive surpize and upset when you didn't make it, but dont worry we all know you will make the next one.

prof pro raged at this tourney
fuzzy being cheap as always ;D
VA had some thunder aswell

shame i wasnt there to destroy you guys but oh well god has spared your life , :D he is such a good god
anyways good job to everyone
I dont think it is possible for you to **** anyone with your permanent placement of staying in your room lol. You better pay charles back cos you have wasted £22 of his money from saying your gonna come to this event and the last event. You're so inconsiderent lol.

it would be nice if you could comment on the tournament outcomes instead of blabbering on about yourself, no one cares. The tournament was just great, such a good blend of competitive play and good sportsmanship. You and Chrisboi are the worst, you specifically. You're always insulting other peoples skill and saying how great you are, NO ONE cares anymore edwin so kindly disappear and stop posting.
I agree 100% lol

Edwin Im just gonna assume you will not attend anything anymore, you'd probably even flake a london tourney now LOL
He isnt going to, and he will LOL

lol and how do we know you're not being sarcastic as always?
I have turned over a new leaf and have come onto smashboards with a new mind set. Melee is getting boring as all it is is speed, combos, and it takes too much skill to play. I want to dumb myself down and have a easier time with brawl and its newer then melee so that means that it is a bit better then melee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I stole Aiko's list of shoutouts cos I knew I wouldt forget loads of people out lol

Z: I really enjoyed our tournament match lol. I 3 stocked your marth on FD, you 3 stocked my fox on Dreamland with CF, then the last game I think I 2 stocked your CF on dreamland. Cant wait to see the matches when they are uploaded.

Grayfox: loool You face was having loads of banter during the match with you and Fuzzy, didnt get to play you except for doubles but I could see that your samus was annoying and just stood there in a good way lol.

Keiran: I played you in pools I think and it was good to play you. You supplied the banter to be and I liked that lol.

Ac-Anon: Our £2 MM was fun and enjoyed taking your money off the table only for it to enter my pocket lol, nah it was good playing you.

Jo3: Got in a few friendlies with you and it was good and I like your fox, hopefully we can get in a few more games next time. Heard you supplying the banter on the mic and hopefully I can hear the banter, mainly hear it for the banter but I also want to see someone commentating my matches lol.

Aiko: *** you forgiven me and monty and warning for playing a friendly lol, nah j/k you organized everything good. Thanks for being proud of me for posting what I did to get banned loool:bee: but thanks for rubbing the fact you banned me in my face all night :(:mad: lool

Coey: Didn't get to play your luigi but heard you ***** a few people in the tourn lol, hope to play it later.

Ed: Didn't get to play you AT ALL lol and I wanted to do but keep up the peach and hopefully next time we can play.

Blinky: You were suprizingly good with Marth lol, I thought you would just be some random person who wasn't all that. How did you not make it out of pools lol.

Koop: :( Sorry for dissapointing you lol, hope you have forgiven me by now baby lol. Nah but I saw you had the banter in real life, was kinda scary to meet the banter for the banter since the banter was extreme but i'm guessing that was for the banter. I heard you supplying the banter commentary and heard the crowd laugh a few times so I cant wait to hear the games.

Yeniths: I kept on asking to play you and when you seemed free you said 'I'm going now' lol

Jet: Didn't get to play you I think except once at the beggining of the day.

Hao: DIDN'T PLAY YOU AT ALL!

Fuzzyness: We had some SERIOUSLY good games and I was under pressure as much as you were with the expectance of the crowd wanting me to win lol. I cant wait to the match are uploaded. Congratz on winning, hopefully next tourn we are in finals so I can take you out lol:bee:

P. Pro: You're kinda sexy

Clockmire, Tamoo, Frugs: As I was saying to a few people at the tournament all of you lot represented the new people in London VERY good and left your impression at the tournament.
Clockmire good job on beating Ac-Anon in that close match on Battlefield where it went so high and you beat him with a dash attack from sheik at like 200% lol.
Frugs I saw you giving Kone a hard time and that is really good and I was proud to watch you and was rooting for you the whole way
Tamoo I was you ****** many foxes and leaving your mark as a gay jiggly but in a good way lol, also saw you give a few other people in the UK who are pretty good trouble.
Well done to you 3

King NDJ247: Sexy link, another new person representing London very good. HOW DID YOU NOT BEAT GRAYFOX lool, it was sooo close and got gayed by a dumb projectile.

Owna: I really enjoyed our match in pools and your Yoshi is the best Yoshi EVER. I enjoyed everyone rooting for you during our match cos obviously its Yoshi lool, and when I did a waveshine people would go 'BOOO':(:mad:. Also that kill was amazing when you sucked me up in the egg and dropped me off the edge when you knew you were gonna die lol.

Ouch: Didn't get to play you but was good to see you again and saw you ****** VA for a bit.

Spam: The legendary hat was worn at this event by you again lol. Saw you playing J03 and looks like you still got it. I have raised you good lol.

VA: Wow VA lol. Our matches were incredibly even and I seriously enjoyed playing you and I think we both represented top Foxes in the UK very good at this tournament. Your edgeguarding against me is too good lol its pretty annoying iswell but thats basically a good thing. People will see in the vidoes how close the games were, you taught me a few things so i'm going away to in-coporate it into my style.

Jam: I didn't think you would be as good as you were lol, you were VERY GOOD and deserved your placing of the tournament and left a massive impact on the tourn, its too bad you had to leave soo early cos I wanted more games with you but people need to know that Jam is STILL **** lol.

Craiigg: I was instantly sexually attracted to you, I wanted to suck your d!ck but we were in public, we should defintely meet up some time and set this gay stuff off lol. But seriously I didnt get in any games with you, hopefully next time.

Inertia + Southampton lot: VERY impressive. I didnt think you lot would have sooo much down but its very pleasing to see that you lot have the basics of what you need to become a good player, keep it up and you will soon be ****** Ben and then Ben will be coming to London for help lol.

Flakers:

Edwin:I am proud of you. I thought it was best you didn't come cos you shouldn't break your 100% flake record for a silly little tournament.

Chrisboi: Would have ***** you but the alarm clock did it for me. The tournament was sensible without you two lol.

BUT THIS WAS THE BEST TOURNAMENT I HAVE BEEN IN MY SMASH CAREER. No problems really occured and everyone was really pleasing to be around and has got me happy to be in this community with people like this.
Hopefully the next one is as good with the same and more people and everyone improves and gets better.

J03

Smash Master
i cant be too bothered with shoutouts but

Pro: love you and love playing you, i felt i let myself down a bit this tourney and i feel like i was actually better at ggt1 lol. im gonna get back in form for germany because i feel team GB has a real chance of destroying europe. we need you though! get to germany, go with charles because hes amazing at travelling as cheap as possible.

Charles: i bet you had a lil scare against prof lol. you need to eatch the set back and really concentrate hard on fixing those holes. ask Z, pro, frost and VA to help you out with it too.

VA: aye i was a bit on the drunk side but i really meant it lol. give it some thought, your always welcome.

Zeppo, Anon, Pene, Ant: WELCOME TO SDB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crewmates yass

Davemans: absolute legend, so decisive, we stuck the hand out and you grabbed it straight off with a 'aye, **** straight' loved it!!!

Jam: so sick, loved our matches =D, if theres a next time ill take you out =P

Ed, Scott, Sam, Craig: so sick to see yall again, scott your a legend, hope you made it to subway city. Ed we didnt give you the money for the ferry!! Koop, come to see meeeeee!!!

As for the Commentary, ive no idea if itll be any good lol, its actually pretty difficult lol. Id be happy to give it another go but if anyone else wants a go they say so lol

grayfox

Smash Champion
OK SHOUT OUTS!!!!!

First off cheers to the banter for the tourney! It was one of the best as far as running and just good times tourneys i've been too in the UK. Ant you had some good crack on you hoho! No hitches at all really, a few banterous things like some of the pools being much tougher than others for the 2nd and 3rd places, I actually feel everyone in my pool deserved a bracket spot over some people in other pools for example! But experience and knowledge of others skill level after this event should even that out. I can't believe so much banter was had, it being in such a small area pretty sure Birmingham officials must've been concerned with the high density of banter in that one room.

Megabus trip *facepalm* so many bad beats, so much stupid banter! I actually enjoyed the stupid wandering of Brum after about 7am and the hotel had tonnes. Tourney day itself delivered the banter as usual. Could go on for a page about all the stupid banter we had but it all would sound so lackluster as most of it is just waiting around so we can get somewhere else that is marginally better for waiting around! Paisley brings so so so much banter, it is like some kind of breeding ground for inbreds that must have an inherent degree of banter :confused::confused: Kieran and Allan brought it as always too, so pleased all the scots were down.

Singles was enjoyable; some very fun matches to watch like Paul and Will and Jam n Robby! I even enjoyed finals and I never watch those :confused::confused: Me and Robby beasting teams!!! Commentary for that teams match me and Kmeng commentated for is gonna be so dire that I can't wait to hear it!! Some huge talent coming up from the banter?? Clockmire you have tonnes, Sam and King should have been in the bracket lol!!! Had some very close matches for the banter!

The pub had loads of banter!! So pleased to be in SDB, everyone there was bringing it for sure. Scott showing up just to sprout off some huge ramblings and was great company, all the Northerners such good crack, Ed as funny as ever! Sam having as much banter as his reputation lead me to believe he'd have! Your pish ramblings to Paul in the pub were classic Joe and I was so proud to be sitting next to almighty Hudson himself! So proud of the new members hoho!

The south clearly has loads right now! South better watch out though as Scotland scene is booming with errruuuhh.. banter??:confused::confused: I'm gonna be bold and predict Captain Zeppland will win next event! Well done to Charles and Aaron for putting on a nice finals match, you guys have some and good company and also great showing from Robby and Jam! I'm both pleased that such an old dog can show up for half an hour and beast the **** out of the competition then head home and someone can improve so steady and finally face his demons to get a top 3! Was nice seeing both of you again and I enjoyed spending more time with you this time Robby. Gutted that Jam and Craig had to leave so early, enjoyed what little I seen of oyu guys.

I wrote this in such a stupid way to avoid giving individual shout outs as there were far too many people there and I can't articulate my thoughts on so many huge names! I had a great time and everyone there was a great laugh, I'm looking forward to the next event already!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
When J03 was commentating I can see that it is a bit harder then it seems lol. I still think J03 did decent from what I heard on the mic and capture what was going on during the match and what each player was going throught quite good soo good going J03 and Koop I heard you supplying the funny stuff pretty good lool. I still look forwarding to hearing it and thanks both of you for stepping up and going on the mic.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
J03: I would go Germany if I could but there is nooo way I would be able to leave the country lol. I struggled getting to this tournament. Its sad though since I feel so restricted but I feel I have alot to offer to Europe :(.

Aiko

Smash Champion
i think the next one will be edster 2 in april. im gonna focus on building the northwest a bit and hopefully do some more work for the SGP. I'm going to lock this thread later this week.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm glad you were a good sport about our matches aaron, shows how different you are from chrisboi who told me he ***** me at GGT. I feel as if our matches go back and forth just like real competitive smash should with one **** stock matched by another. Your comboing and approach game are a lot stronger than mine and I learnt a lot from watching your Fox, I think my edge guarding is a bit stronger and I hope you don't copy it because you'll be too strong soon :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tails Chao no1 has gave shoutout to you so I am making an indivuidual post towards you since you were the sexiest at this tournament....thanks for falling asleep numerous amount of times on my shoulder on the coach back loool.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol aiko, my snake and rob have the banter. diddy got piped cause its like 1 hour of playing diddy but in april i'll come back with bad diddy beats!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm glad you were a good sport about our matches aaron, shows how different you are from chrisboi who told me he ***** me at GGT. I feel as if our matches go back and forth just like real competitive smash should with one **** stock matched by another. Your comboing and approach game are a lot stronger than mine and I learnt a lot from watching your Fox, I think my edge guarding is a bit stronger and I hope you don't copy it because you'll be too strong soon :/
Yeah I didn't want to carry on with any of the rub in your face kinda winning lol. They were really good games so none of that was neccessary and I was really glad I got to play you. I agree on the **** one stock and then the other person **** the next stock, sometimes you would combo me and I did not know what to do and I felt sooo......***** lol.
Yeah I noticed my approach game was a bit stronger then yours and I know you were going to pick up on that and someone of your level is defintely going to improve on that and im defintely going to take note your edgeguarding cos its toooo good lool.
Hopefully we can play soon cos I dont want to leave to the next tourn.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Jam - Good that I properly met you and from what I saw you still **** lol.

COEY - Nice Luigi, didn't really talk to you though. :x

Joe - Same here, didn't really talk to you this tourney. No games this time as well, have to give you a few next time.

Ed - Good seeing you again lol. I saw a few games with your Peach and you're good, just need to give you some myself.

Grayfox - heard about your 3 fsmash combo on charles, good job on that finish but it's a shame you had to give up your title.

Zeppo - shame Chrisboi wasn't there so you could finish him this time, good match but I lost obviously. thing I noticed though while playing you is you double jump a lot so it gets predictable.

Koop - Still brought on the Brawl **** I see.

Charles - good job lol, I didn't put up my hand for either you or prof. I thought you were actually going to lose the set at first though lol. Sleeping under PCs looked gg.

Robby - Your set turned out to be close too. :o Good job and you did better than I thought against prof with Peach (thought you quit her though?)

Aaron - I was too busy taking note of your physical features to notice your fox, even on the coach. sorry about the kfc box baby. :(

Aaron's brother - Shame you didn't come, I wanted to play the best at brawl in uk. bet you were sexy too.

Ant - Good brawl games but no Melee unfortunately. also lol at your choice of main, had a lot of banter in stirring people up. no problem with metacheat myself but he's very gay for marth. I'm going to pick him up myself for ditto matches now ofc

Jet - your sheik is still pretty gay lool, didn't get to play you but I think you need to work on your approach.

Hao - Still haven't given you a game yet. :x

R&F - It was really good to see you lot. Had a great time in KFC eating SUPERIOR food. You guys still **** even though you don't attend much, also interesting to see Owna's Yoshi. Peter what is this **** about not playing smash?

King&PMS - Loved seeing you guys again. KFC was good, those mirrors creeped me out. King I love your Link lool, shame you lost to grayfox, so close and it was just a silly mistake.

Frugs/Tamoo/Clockmire - Don't think I got a game with any of you this time but it was good seeing you all. Also well done especially to clockmire on placing 9th.

Blinky - Your Mewtwo was as good as I heard lool, though I don't know why I my pikachu/link did better against it than my falco... good to see you can handle sleep as well as me lool.

George - Saw about half of your mm with ant, they were good games though I don't know why you seemed to use Snake's aerials so much (in the matches I saw at least). good job on the mm against VA with me lol+your walltechs that were annoying him.

Foulplay - Nice meeting you irl lool. Even though you forgot about me for a second, possibly for the banter?!

Southampton lot - you guys actually have a lot of potential. nice meeting you guys.

Anyone in the falcon 4-ways - easily one of the moments I liked best. I remember a few double/triple falcon punches and when I edgehogged 3 falcons who were trying to edgeguard me all at once lool.

Smo - your doc's actually pretty nice, you space quite well. try learning the matchup vs marth though eh? in the meantime I'll try learning falco vs doc lol.

Edwin - lol...

Chrisboi - After all that pre-tourney trashtalk you know.

Snow - Love you for giving me a 4 day weekend. <3

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Aiko told me something which I need to tell you.

Apprently all of smashboards people who attended this tournament are getting sued because we left sooo much banter in the room that the place had to be closed down.
What kind of arguement can we put up against this statement?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
maybe we can pay them with banter??

I'm sure they'd realise how tough it is after a day and just give it back to us and apologise. With great banter, comes great responsiblity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom