• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayfox

Smash Champion
If it is truly for the banter, Pokéfloats must be included.

My god can someone check the stock in the back please because I'm pretty sure this guy just sold out the banter.

FLOATS HAS SO MUCH BANTER!!! I was actually articulating an argument in my head to keep the stages as they are because they are all good for me ROFL but now I'm thinking to myself, my god, pokefloats has loads and loads of banter. I actually get gutted when stages like mute and corneria get put on because I feel obliged to counterpick them because they are "good samus stages" when I ALWAYS get piped on them rofl.

WHATEVER THOUGH

Aye I'll be coming if no foreseeable ****e happens between now and then.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Oh aye good point Edlose (ROFL!!!!!!!!!) I challange anyone and everyone to a money match - if you can't accept a money match from a washed up scrub who can't even small jump you must just be ****e.!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Considering I'm going to the effort to man up before going to a tourny, consider me payed and booked as soon as xmas is done.

Lets get some old times going, I need some matches with the following: [Keep In Mind I dunno who is Still about]
AMCD
Box
J03
CO3Y
BB
Robby
P.Pro
P.Dot

also;

if any of you fly ****s are interested in third strike, tell me. Ant the money match still stands that I posted in the northern thread if your interested. Money matches are on the go for third strike and smash, no big amount though, Kman is still a poor **** even with a job.

grayfox

Smash Champion
omg, ryan your going to devastate some people, like /quit style devastation
YES!!!

Anyone else feel the addition of Kieran to the roster of this event a great success?!? Oh yes.

Heres my choice for levels btw

Random:

FD, DL64, PS

COUNTER PICKS::

YOSHIS!!! FOD!!!! POKEFLOAAAAAATS (**** battlefield everyone knows its ****e)

Hao

Smash Journeyman
if any of you fly ****s are interested in third strike, tell me. Ant the money match still stands that I posted in the northern thread if your interested. Money matches are on the go for third strike and smash, no big amount though, Kman is still a poor **** even with a job.
I'll MM you on 3rd Strike.

£1?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Put Kongo 64 on, Mute, Brinstar, Rainbow Ride and add Corneria solely for the banter. Thats my opinion.

Btw, Yeniths were you a Brawl player before diverting to Melee yeah?
Aye and i was pretty **** at it to if i do say soooo. Melee is tons better tho obv x

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Last event, we got venue access until like 5 or so when we got the coach. It's a full LAN centre - meaning free access to PCs, there was also a mini tuck-shop etc.

Not usual housing but everyone was happy for it, even Dave who had one of the most uncomfortable sleeping positions I've ever seen.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Blind Character Pick
Loser gets to change char.
Best out of 5

No Gill :]

Agreed on no gill.
best out of 5 games or rounds? rounds seems silly lol.

I don't know who you are btw I haven't been active in the scene since like april XD

@GrayFox: Ryan are you coming to this by any chance? Might get some lookalike banter.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Agreed on no gill.
best out of 5 games or rounds? rounds seems silly lol.

I don't know who you are btw I haven't been active in the scene since like april XD
5 Games I meant. 5 rounds, haha.

I'm fairly new-ish. I don't really travel anywhere either, so that makes me even more unknown.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alrighty, just checked my exams and I'll be done before this, so its all good.

VA i want me munnyyss!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ok guys i need confirmation now, I can book 10 tickets for £8 each or 5 tickets for £5 each, who wants to go?

Also jet/haotwo are we able to stay the night again?

Kone

Smash Master
Why are phil and euan on that list when they aiont even posted in this thread lol ? im sure phil wont be turning up man ^_^ and if theres enuff ppl do like 7 v 7

grayfox

Smash Champion
My god Charles I'm so tempted to request a seat on your bus just for the pish banter and asking for a picture of myself having the banter be put on the seat. Shotgunning the seat beside Chrisboi if it happens.

And my god 5 vs 5 absolutely destroys the north something horrendous and that is assuming half of that team north even comes LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom