• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch That Stopped for No Reason, Why?

DrPac

Smash Cadet
NNID
derek
3DS FC
2793-1053-1017
Does anyone know why my game is doing this? My game used to go "an error has occurred" which is normal, my Brawl disc is old, and has barely been played with, (I use USB Loader so I do play it, but not on a disc). However, it has stopped. This confused me, I'm not complaining at all, I just find it odd that it suddenly stopped, (and no, nobody cleaned the disc). Is it because of my Wii? I don't know, can anyone help me with this?

Narpas_sword

You're going to have to provide a lot more details before someone is able to help.
Saying 'stopped for no reason' tells us nothing.

What is exactly going wrong?
When is it going wrong?
What are you doing at the time?
Loading Methods?
PM version?
Do you have Mods?
Read and tried everything on the troubleshooting guide?
Screenshots of what is happening?

This also sounds like it belongs in Help and Support, rather than Bug Reporting.

DrPac

Smash Cadet
NNID
derek
3DS FC
2793-1053-1017
You're going to have to provide a lot more details before someone is able to help.
Saying 'stopped for no reason' tells us nothing.

What is exactly going wrong?
When is it going wrong?
What are you doing at the time?
Loading Methods?
PM version?
Do you have Mods?
Read and tried everything on the troubleshooting guide?
Screenshots of what is happening?

This also sounds like it belongs in Help and Support, rather than Bug Reporting.

Game randomly stopped making error messages, which I don't have a problem with, I'm just wondering why

It stopped early this month

I was playing at the time

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I did use the hack way

No

No

I don't have screenshots, but I found an image that is kind of similar to the error screen, though it isn't the exact same message.

I'll try to look at that guide, that might help me a lot, thank you very much.

Narpas_sword

by 'when is it going wrong' i mean at what time in the game, not what the date was =)
and 'what were you doing' is asking what you were doing in game, not if you were playing or not.

Details are needed to be refined so people can help.

DrPac

Smash Cadet
NNID
derek
3DS FC
2793-1053-1017
by 'when is it going wrong' i mean at what time in the game, not what the date was =)
and 'what were you doing' is asking what you were doing in game, not if you were playing or not.

Details are needed to be refined so people can help.
Okay, all I was doing when it stopped was when I started up the game, usually the game will stop at around an hour. At that time, I played for over an hour. Also, I didn't do anything major in the game, I simply was playing the game normally.

Super-Smasher

Smash Cadet
NNID
awesomesauce425
3DS FC
4699-5514-7129
So your game was not being read properly originally?

I think Project M only looks for if the Brawl stuff is there.

Top Bottom