• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch, Error Messages, Corruptions, And All Sorts of Fun Stuff!

isoldmyname

Smash Cadet
I saw something like this on Starmen forums.
Post any sort of glitches, error messages, anti-piracy screens, etc stuff that you've seen that scared the crap out of you.
For instance, the Ultimate Power and Fearful Harmony screens from the PS1 BIOS. When I saw a video for it the first time, I was both entranced and bloody horrified.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Not "super doopy spoopy i poopy my droopys", but Serious Sam 3 had this rad anti-piracy where a regular enemy was modified to be stronger and faster than it was supposed to be, along with being unkillable. The thing chases you around the entire game. Again, not exactly scary, unless fast strong unbeatable scorpion thingies haunt your dreams.

Hell, if I had a better computer, I'd pirate it just for the extra challenge.

isoldmyname

Smash Cadet
(well, to be honest it doesn't have to be nightmare fuel. Just glitches,error screens,bugs, anti-piracy measures, etc. in general.)
I also want to point out that I do not in any way endorse nor take part in piracy. Considering this site also discusses about Project M though, I assume I won't get banned. ^w^ (I hope.)
-> Anyway... anyone remember what happens when a GBA boots badly? That was a hellish ordeal. Maybe it was the corrupted "Nintendo" (or if you were less lucky, a paused screen), or the calming music (that went a little something like "euauwhejaoidnfnnabrbafnfnee"), or maybe it was the fact that you had to turn the volume up to know what happened when Super Mario Advance came to an abrupt stop. Either way, the Lovecraftian "glitch song" still manages to haunt me to this day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom