• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch at The Lake - Subspace Emissary

shadowbrawler9000

Smash Rookie
While playing through Subspace Emissary, I got to The Lake, the level where you play as Fox And Diddy against Rayquaza. As I played through the level, everything worked fine, until I got to a barrel launcher and spiraled underground. At this point, you are supposed to fight a subspace copy of Bowser and defeat him. However, when the screen goes dark to load this part, it simply stays dark, requiring a reset. I assume this just due conflicting files between the subspace version of Bowser and the files that mod him for Project M, but I could very easily be wrong.

I was able to work around this by booting up Brawl without Project M, playing through the level unmodded, then resume the game with Project M after saving. So while it's not a large issue, it think it's one worth mentioning. :rolleyes:
Thanks!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Single player modes aren't supported by Project M at this time since it is still in a demo state.

Top Bottom